Big_Tera

City Sikhs Network - London

56 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

I remember watching this! It was so awkward and embarrassing! 

Why would he want to go out with one of those t@rts is  beyond my understanding but then again it says a lot about him! 

• Like 1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
2 hours ago, puzzled said:

Lol

It's true, lol. I expect to see, in my lifetime, these types of Sikhs attempting to push so many of the current niche, Far Left lifestyle choices onto the Sikh community in the next 20 to 30 years. The only reason they're tempering that push at the moment is not through choice, but because they understand the backlash isn't worth the hassle. With the passage of time (and as these trends become the norm in the mainstream), this faction of Sikhs will grow more powerful and vociferous, with official legislation backing them up for support, until they feel safe enough to wade into religious matters.

21 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The only reason they're tempering that push at the moment is not through choice, but because they understand the backlash isn't worth the hassle . With the passage of time (and as these trends become the norm in the mainstream),

Nope you're wrong about the reason though. Its not because they will become strong but because khalsa is becoming weaker day by day. Its the same reason christian missionaries in punjab are increasing their activities 

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Nope you're wrong about the reason though. Its not because they will become strong but because khalsa is becoming weaker day by day. Its the same reason christian missionaries in punjab are increasing their activities 

I try not to get too caught up in something as nebulous as the Khalsa. It's like Catholics becoming upset when the Vatican doesn't seem to cater to individual or specific concerns. Plus, I'm not even sure how to define the Khalsa's strength as it pertains to an organisation such as City Sikhs. Do groups like City Sikhs even register their presence? How would the Khalsa go about interacting with these contemporary organisations? 

Good question. Perhaps these Singhs could share their gifts in media with those Singhs who represent and know what needs to be seen. 

Like a series on the benefits of living according to Rehit for health and wellness. 

Let alone giving platform to the immeasurable treasure of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji and the rich and beautiful heritage of Sikh people.