ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ

I'm really confused about Harnam Dhumma. Is he Jathedar?

At first he's been meeting with the anti Sikh Akali Dal and now he has sent a letter (along singh Nihang Jathedars) to Akal Takt to kick Clown 🤡 Nidar (RSS guy in the UK pretending to be a Nihang Singh) out the Panth! Hypocrisy.

His chele have reasntly atacked Nihang Singh Fauja at Mehta Chownk! Please help me. 

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
57 minutes ago, AkalkiFauj said:

I'm really confused about Harnam Dhumma. Is he Jathedar?

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।

Daas doesn't know much about Damdami Taksal but isn't it tradition for the previous Jathedar to pick the next Jathedar. E.g. Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh ji chose Sant Giani Kartar Singh ji and Sant Giani Kartar Singh ji chose Sant Giani Jarnail Singh ji. However, to my knowledge, Sant Jarnail Singh ji didn't choose anyone. Therefore Harnaam Singh Dhumma is not Jathedar and I think he is just self appointed.

Guru Maharaj knows all.

Edited by RajKaregaKhalsa1

You might not like Niddar, but he's not a joke.  I admit his rehit and manner of speaking is odd, but there is a lot going on with that entire situation and the troubles don't start or end with Niddar. 

In what encounters I can find video of...ehhh...Niddar wins bro. I mean that martially and in the way he conducts himself under fire. 

You need to train bro. I can smell your lack of sincere effort from here. 

12 hours ago, AkalkiFauj said:

His chele have reasntly atacked Nihang Singh Fauja at Mehta Chownk! Please help me. 

Wait....wait...so your "Akali" had a dust up with Niddar's boys and got it handed to you and came crying here asking for help while calling him a clown and a fake?  Bruvvvvvv....see above posts. 

7 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

In what encounters I can find video of...ehhh...Niddar wins bro. I mean that martially and in the way he conducts himself under fire. 

You need to train bro. I can smell your lack of sincere effort from here. 

Niddar wins what?  Trophy for being a cartoon warrior! Or the fact he has not fought in a single war or any battle for Sikhs. He is playing dress up and nothing more.  

20 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Daas doesn't know much about Damdami Taksal but isn't it tradition for the previous Jathedar to pick the next Jathedar. E.g. Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh ji chose Sant Giani Kartar Singh ji and Sant Giani Kartar Singh ji chose Sant Giani Jarnail Singh ji. However, to my knowledge, Sant Jarnail Singh ji didn't choose anyone. Therefore Harnaam Singh Dhumma is not Jathedar and I think he is just self appointed.

Guru Maharaj knows all.

But Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji didn't give anyone Jathedari  

9 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Wait....wait...so your "Akali" had a dust up with Niddar's boys and got it handed to you and came crying here asking for help while calling him a clown and a fake?  Bruvvvvvv....see above posts. 

No. Taksal and Harnam Dhumma's boys having beef [fight. Not actual beef meat] with Nihang singhs

9 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I can smell your lack of sincere effort from here

I was sleepy when I posted this and I can't be botherd to edit the actual ting soo

Edited by AkalkiFauj
fornoapparantreson

1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

Niddar wins what?  Trophy for being a cartoon warrior! Or the fact he has not fought in a single war or any battle for Sikhs. He is playing dress up and nothing more.  

This is for you bhaji

Read the description

Screenshot (7).png

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

You

5 hours ago, AkalkiFauj said:

I was sleepy when I posted this and I can't be botherd to edit the actual ting soo

I mean you don't train. 

5 hours ago, AkalkiFauj said:

No. Taksal and Harnam Dhumma's boys having beef [fight. Not actual beef meat] with Nihang singhs

Okay, why you crying here about it?  Those are Nihangs right?  They're the finest warriors on the planet?  Have panj shastar right?  Tar by tar right?  And you're totally on your way to support them right?

7 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Taksal isnt same Taksal as before. They would have never allowed this b.s in the 80s 90s. Dhumma would have been a nobody. 

He was a nobody then , and he has sullied the name of the taksal since coming back to India from Canada by being a puppet of the government, having ties with panth dokhis of all levels. Latest attack on tarna dal nihangs illustrate why he should not be trusted .

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You

This guy is niddar cheerleader.  How many times a day do you worship him?  First yogi bhajan tricked white people into his cult and today niddar has this white guy wrapped around his finger.