On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:11 PM, chatanga1 said:

Are you really a nihang? Nihangs don't spread false rumours, tell lies, or destroy other people's livelihoods as far as I know. Or have I  been given wrong info about what Nihangs are really like?

If Nihangs are brothers of the Taksal why are one set of brothers causing deliberate damage to the other set of brothers repeatedly?

I'm only saying what I have herd ji. I'm not sure about if the person is telling the truth or not. I didn't like what happened because now days Sikhs are ready to kill their own brothers and sisters

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:11 PM, chatanga1 said:

Ok well you're accusing Baba Thakur Singh of lying then. Great. if you have the heart watch this video:

and this:

and this where Ram Singh is grovelling for claiming to be the next mukhi:

Are you really a nihang? Nihangs don't spread false rumours, tell lies, or destroy other people's livelihoods as far as I know. Or have I  been given wrong info about what Nihangs are really like?

If Nihangs are brothers of the Taksal why are one set of brothers causing deliberate damage to the other set of brothers repeatedly? 

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't.

Thank you for giving me knowledge on what Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji actually said about Ram Singh. The letter that I read must have been the one before this as stated in the first video. Bhul chuk maf karna ??

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 7:59 PM, AkalkiFauj said:

Thank you for giving me knowledge on what Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji actually said about Ram Singh. The letter that I read must have been the one before this as stated in the first video. Bhul chuk maf karna ??

No problem. I am pleased by your response that you show you are willing to learn and not have a closed mind like some other akali on this forum.