2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Last time when they plotted and killed one mah you tried to say the man was not sikh  ,

If you think that anyone who says that Guru Nanak Dev Ji ate halal meat in Mecca is a sikh then I don't even accept you as a sikh. 

Why are you siding with such people? 

Next you will be saying that Sant Jarnail Singh should have been jailed for killing of lala jagat Narain. It was his nephew after all and a taksal student to carried out the act. 

Does the Guru advise YOU to speak on matters of which you have no or little knowledge? 

Look what the head says may not be what the bit part players agree with , if you can prove that exact person said such a thing then fair enough but otherwise he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time . As far as I can see the sewadars etc and sangat are mostly hoodwinked into believing Dhadharianwale is a decent sikh from the initial presentation but only find out later tthat he is trying to set up an alternate sangat from sikhi. My Mum saw just how this guy operates and walked out of the village tambu set up by them.She did say that there are their own sewadars who do langar,, tambu servicce etc .

I do not like him or pathpreet,, or that other joker Dhunda they all make my skin crawl ...but so does dhumma there is something not right in his energy , I can't explain it but all people who have given me that vibe have been evil intentioned as my life has played out . I subscribe to Guru Amar Das ji's view that you give a chance to people to change , but if someone remains bad intentioned that truth will show itself to the world  .

8 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Yes Baba Harnam Singh is Jathedar of a faction of Damdami Taksal.

Dhumma claims to be leader of Damdami Taksal.   Key word here claims.  He was appointed by senior badal.

Have you noticed the similarities between badal appointment dhumma and balbir singh.  Both are fat, look like humpty dumpty.  Both forced their way as leaders after licking Badal's feet and both go around killing people because they steal land from the poor.  No students including bhai amrik singh appointed dhumma.  

NO ONE APOLOGIZES TO THIS GIDDAR POSTER.  HE IS A MOUTH PIECE FOR DHUMMA ONLINE.  I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF HIS FAMILY RECEIVES MONETARY COMPENSATION FOR HIS PROPAGANDA HERE.  

On 8/8/2019 at 6:24 PM, Akalifauj said:

Why doesn't dhumma go to California?  Why is he hiding in india under the protection of badal?  @chatanga California is state where law is held up unlike india.  So why is dhumma so scared?

Because some sikh think it is a panthic duty to act before they think. 

People like that have done damage to the panth. Like telling ppl to boycott elections in panjab during the 80s so that beant singh won who tortured and killed many sikhs. 

Have some niti ppl. If we all put pressure and get dhumma deselected as the mukhi. There will be fights abt who is gonna be the next jathedaar. Taksaal already has so many factions. They grow every time the time to select a mukhi comes because ppl disagree. If dhumma steps down, how many factions will there be? And they will all fight to control mehta. Not just peacefully start their faction else where.

Also taksaal cant do anything without govt support. After 84, they are under lots of surveillance. But the pact betwwen badal and dhumma have many benefits. Someonefrom america was being haraased and followed by police when he went to india. He asked for help from dhumma. Who called badal and had it resolved.

If sikhs were smart, instead of alienating badal, make him ours. So he will happily do what we want. During rajoana protests, he had to go ask for his death penalty to be revoked even though he didnt agree cuz he was afraid of being againsy collective sikh opinion. 

In kalyug, it is not smart to  look up to ur leaders and politicians. And want them to be dharmi and outstanding individuals. Instead treat them as ur servants. Use them to fullfill the needs we want or threaten to discard them. 

We cant do that with dhumma because mukhi is a lifelong commitment. And lets not turn it as powerless as jathedar of akal takhat is, by removing whenever the whim strikes.

Instead plan ahead, dhumma only gonna be alive for another 25 years. Who do you want the mukhi to be next? Get enough pressure so that dhumma has to select him. 

Also dont expect a sant jarnail singh bhindrawale as the mukhi of taksal. Those high caliber ppl r very rare in kaljug. 

Yes dhumma did very dumb stufff. Like shoot at another sikh. But it dumb to think he will peacefully step down. And its even dumber to cause the respect of taksal to go down, by ppl constantly hating on taksal and dhumma.

On 8/9/2019 at 2:24 AM, Akalifauj said:

Why doesn't dhumma go to California?  Why is he hiding in india under the protection of badal?  @chatanga California is state where law is held up unlike india.  So why is dhumma so scared?

If he goes he can get arrested like those police officers whowent for jollys after doing torture . They would be caught out by another country's laws.

On 8/9/2019 at 2:21 AM, Akalifauj said:

Dhumma claims to be leader of Damdami Taksal.   Key word here claims.  He was appointed by senior badal.

I'm sure you will remember the question I asked you when you claimed this some years ago. The question that you still have not been able to answer.

But for the information of the original poster I will ask it again so the OP doesn't get caught up in your lies :

"Why did badal give siropao to Bhai Ram Singh as head of the Taksal rather than Harnam Singh?"

K.P.S Gill was given a siropa by dhumma back in 1992.  Gill mercilessly murdered Sikhs in india and unleashed the punjab police to do the same.  Dhumma is a dog who has no ethics.  He will run to anyone who will feed him.

Badal openly gave siropa to Ram Singh because he knew it would cause further divisions in the one organization, Damdami Taksal that stands in his way.  Dhumma has been a dog of the indian government for a long time.  

4 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

K.P.S Gill was given a siropa by dhumma back in 1992. 

Good to see you haven't run away for another two years. Who was harnam Singh to give anyone a siropao in 1992. That was the duty only of Baba Thakur Singh.

Gill mercilessly murdered Sikhs in india and unleashed the punjab police to do the same.  Dhumma is a dog who has no ethics.

When Gill went to Mehta did he ask to see Harnam Singh or Baba Thakur Singh? What is ethical about lying and calling yourself "akalifauj" ?

Badal openly gave siropa to Ram Singh because he knew it would cause further divisions in the one organization,

The Taksal had already split over the jathedari. How did badal cause any further divisions with his siropao to Ram Singh?