Watch for yourself.

jkv, you should watch as well and learn something. Stop making an ignoramus of yourself.

Look at all these cows in their hundreds in other peoples fields. Would you like your house ransacked like this ?

Listen to their excuses here:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Watch for yourself.

jkv, you should watch as well and learn something. Stop making an ignoramus of yourself.

Look at all these cows in their hundreds in other peoples fields. Would you like your house ransacked like this ?

Listen to their excuses here:

Where are the links ?

There is study lately that if you farm and herd in the same area but rotate the herd in a similar manner to wandering in nature that the crops and herds both flourish. 

Funny as when i saw thw news that came out the other day it was clear that bullets were flying in one direction only , what happened to dialogue ?

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/six-nihangs-injured-as-taksal-members-fire-at-them-at-chowk-mehta/story-ZB6OyR22xTsJCpKOwxXpTL.html

http://dailysikhupdates.com/6-nihangs-injured-in-firing-between-damdami-taksal-and-tarna-dal/?fbclid=IwAR1gSYPZg_uaFPJdvGbW-8PRnfpv3jJ3FvlZau1Hl0q4muGftlOiMy8wA0o

By your logic Guru Nanak Dev ji should have been beaten black and blue  when his cattle entered rhe fields of the other farmers , rather than being told off and complaint being made to higher authorities in the area. Taksalis have major issues with controlling their trigger fingers.

Edited by jkvlondon

Don't drag Guru Nanak Dev Ji into your stupidity.

The nihangs did the same thing last year but they were warned about doing it again. They pushed their luck and this time the outcome was not the same. 

You rely on "hindustan news for your funny?  No wonder you make an imbecile of yourself here time and time again. 

Just now, chatanga1 said:

Don't drag Guru Nanak Dev Ji into your stupidity.

The nihangs did the same thing last year but they were warned about doing it again. They pushed their luck and this time the outcome was not the same. 

You rely on "hindustan news for your funny?  No wonder you make an imbecile of yourself here time and time again. 

No i heard from a sikh new site but they also quoted from newspapers , surely sabar and trying to dialogue is the first effort before shooting besides why is it necessary to attack in such a way as to risk killing a fellow sikh over rice? It is beyond stupid , on both parties part, but you still haven't showb the actual footage of cattle in fields yet.

It is the first video in my post. 

What sabar is there when a person would be walking into your house into your kitchen and throwing all the things out of your cupboards and fridge onto the floor? 

You tell me. 

On 8/8/2019 at 10:22 PM, chatanga1 said:

It is the first video in my post. 

What sabar is there when a person would be walking into your house into your kitchen and throwing all the things out of your cupboards and fridge onto the floor? 

You tell me. 

Bro I would say something, then shout if ignored then physically restrained them, then  think about fighting not get a gun and start shooting atraight off without doing the other stuff.

Your links  are not working properly for some reason.

On 8/11/2019 at 11:41 PM, jkvlondon said:

Bro

Don't "bro" me. I am no bro to liars or missionary supporters.

I would say something, then shout if ignored then physically restrained them, then  think about fighting

So you wouldn't have done anything different to the Taksalis then. Big surprise.

not get a gun and start shooting atraight off without doing the other stuff.

Remember what I said about engaging your brain before opening your mouth? If you had bothered to do any background checks into this you would know that this happened last year where the cow-owners were given a last warning after it had happened before.

But why would you, someone obviously with prejudices bother to do some research?

Your links  are not working properly for some reason.

look at these photos.

838018598_cowsinfield4.png.417ead7640e6f30aab14048f5f0256f0.png2081777125_cowsinfields2png.png.358fd5ff3d776e824159aad276bf3871.png1208566192_cowsinfields2.png.6ebe8ca59bc4a1862923eb0ba6e5e565.png272678339_cowsinfield.png.292797c038ffc2f95f9d373c9b31f4c7.png