GavinSingh

Bhai Ajit Singh - Slough Shootings

Has anyone heard about people getting shot by this Bhai Ajit in Slough. My friend told me some pretty disturbing things about a couple people who had been shot but can't find anything online., All I know is loads of sangat have left so something is definitely going on. I always thought Bhai Ajit was a straight up kind of guy but I'm hearing some messed up stories.  

Thanks 

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
16 hours ago, GavinSingh said:

Has anyone heard about people getting shot by this Bhai Ajit in Slough. My friend told me some pretty disturbing things about a couple people who had been shot but can't find anything online., All I know is loads of sangat have left so something is definitely going on. I always thought Bhai Ajit was a straight up kind of guy but I'm hearing some messed up stories.  

Thanks 

who told you this ? whats the source of your news ? where did you heard this ??

I can't find any news online. could be someone trying to defame him 

7 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

who told you this ? whats the source of your news ? where did you heard this ??

I can't find any news online. could be someone trying to defame him 

Ok so i've met some ex sangat today and hearing some crazy stories. Apparently around 200 families have left the Gurdwara one of the Afghan sangat got shot, he then went around Southall telling everyone it came from the Bhai Ajit. but he doesn't do the shootings himself they are paying hired hitman to do the work. Then one of the twins that used to hang around with him got shot and guess what they are accusing Bhai Ajit of taking out the hit. There was lots of secrets he was trying to stop getting out. Eg Bhai Ajit was getting paid by the Afghan Sikhs on a weekly basis £5k a month but Bhai Ajit had  told everyone he's been working but apparently he never had a job for over 5 years. i've actually been to sangat and he always says that he's working and his sons are working but thats a lie. I never knew this but his youngest son was actually part of legacy Legal solicitors and they conned a load of people over wills and did a massive fraud on the company and took all the clients money. I know this cos one of my cousins father took out a will that cost him 4k but it should have only been £400 and apparently the will is not worth the papers its written on. his youngest son was not even qualified, i actually didn't recognise him.  This news is not online cos people are scared for their lives. There are loads of other things they told me but want to get it checked before I share it as it sounds a bit crazy.  

Guest Truth

It is true. 

Two members of sangat were shot last year. One in August Norwood green I think  the other in November in iselworth at point blank range. Both survived. The two people shot were leading sewadaars at the gurdwara, one of them was an afghani singh. 

These aren’t lies and nobody is trying to defame anyone. The reason people aren’t speaking is because they are afraid. Ajit singh has surrounded himself with thugs. I know this because my extended family has been threatened with death if they speak about a topic directly related to Ajit singh and his family. We are living in fear. Only last night my friend told me that her brother who attends the simran programs regularly was followed by one of Ajit Singh’s thugs who I think is a cage fighter or something. 

The local community is sleeping whilst this gangster under the disguise of guru roop is being a gangster.

It's hard to believe that someone got shot in a busy gurdwara in the UK and no one reported it. I'm from the same town and I haven't heard anything. 

A lot of people around here do say that bhai ajit singh is fraud though. 

I personally don't know anything. 

20 minutes ago, puzzled said:

It's hard to believe that someone got shot in a busy gurdwara in the UK and no one reported it. I'm from the same town and I haven't heard anything. 

A lot of people around here do say that bhai ajit singh is fraud though. 

I personally don't know anything. 

Not in the Gurdwara - Both outside their homes in their car. someones can send me some links to online article of shootings. Yeah I think the fraud stuff is because he says he can show people God, which sounds really wrong to me, sounds like a fraud to me. 

Guest Singh

Are we in India? Lol I’m sure if there was any evidence he would be arrested and as said above there’s nothing online, probably some disgruntled people who left his sangat and cant move on with their lives

18 hours ago, GavinSingh said:

Not in the Gurdwara - Both outside their homes in their car. someones can send me some links to online article of shootings. Yeah I think the fraud stuff is because he says he can show people God, which sounds really wrong to me, sounds like a fraud to me. 

I have been sent the link by one of the cousins of the Sangat member who was shot. 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/725330/southall-shooting-st-marys-avenue-north-ealing-west-london-met-police-latest-news

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GavinSingh said:

Ok so i've met some ex sangat today and hearing some crazy stories. Apparently around 200 families have left the Gurdwara one of the Afghan sangat got shot, he then went around Southall telling everyone it came from the Bhai Ajit. but he doesn't do the shootings himself they are paying hired hitman to do the work. Then one of the twins that used to hang around with him got shot and guess what they are accusing Bhai Ajit of taking out the hit. There was lots of secrets he was trying to stop getting out. Eg Bhai Ajit was getting paid by the Afghan Sikhs on a weekly basis £5k a month but Bhai Ajit had  told everyone he's been working but apparently he never had a job for over 5 years. i've actually been to sangat and he always says that he's working and his sons are working but thats a lie. I never knew this but his youngest son was actually part of legacy Legal solicitors and they conned a load of people over wills and did a massive fraud on the company and took all the clients money. I know this cos one of my cousins father took out a will that cost him 4k but it should have only been £400 and apparently the will is not worth the papers its written on. his youngest son was not even qualified, i actually didn't recognise him.  This news is not online cos people are scared for their lives. There are loads of other things they told me but want to get it checked before I share it as it sounds a bit crazy.  

Thanks for this information. After some online research it’s true. 

In this article it mentions NK aka Navjeet singh Khaira who plays tabla with Ajit simgh, (his youngest son). How can he sit on stage and act like he’s a saint after robbing elderly people. And too top it off I have found out that he’s been having an affair with some one from there New York Sangat and has left his wife. His father baba Ajit singh has supposedly told the family that god showed him that Navjeet’s ex wife was having an affair. Who does this baba think he is, sounds like ram Rahim. 

https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/solicitor-check/108586.article

Guest Mr singh

This is incredible, may we have more details about this cult please... Has anybody checked company house to see the millions ajit has made? And who owns the slough building?

Guest Singh

The shooting link doesn’t mention anything about the slough baba?? Nor does the SRA mention the scams about NK? 

I was told about this forum and some of the other threads which are currently being discussed. My family have been directly threatened by ajit singh at the gurdwara about some things which I can’t say as we have given statements to the police and they are investigating. I personally know the two people who were shot last year.

one person was shot in august outside of his house in Norwood green at point blank range and the other person was shot again at point blank range out side of his home in isleworth. 

These two people were major sewadaars at the gurdwara and ajit singh after the shootings began to slag them off in the gurdwara saying they were doing drugs and into girls and going out and stuff. All lies and these people were cleared by the police. If they were into drugs why didn’t the police investigate arrest them? 

Ajit Singh is the biggest liar and fraud. He pretends to be a gurmukh by wearing bana and doing katha and criticising other babeh but he is the biggest baba of them all. 

He has always said that he resigned as a trustee in 2015 but he has never resigned. Anybody who knows him will know that he loves control and everybody should ask him before they do anything. He is the main trustee and signatory. If you are a gurmukh why would you lie? The first person who was shot last year he was a afghan sikh I know that he and one of his relatives used to give ajit singh £5000 a month. They used to pay him this money so he could do parchar and not work. Dedicate his life to spreading the truth. The money was to cover his expenses and stuff. They were shocked when he asked for this huge amount of money. He can hardly speak proper english and yet he used to say he was a director at Honda. My cousin who lives in Swindon told me he never worked for Honda but he was employed by a company who did work for Honda. 

In march 2014 at the gurdwara which was next door to whsmith headquarters in swindon. One Sunday morning he came to gurdwara in a brand new bmw m6, he said his company gave it to him as a company car. The afghan people who paid him his £5000 wage every month paid for that car. I also know that they brought him a Porsche 911s turbo car as well. When his first son was married in 2010 he got a new bmw 5 series that car was also brought by two afghan sangat members. Why does he lie and pretend to be something he isn’t????? His 1st son who was a manager at boots got a new bmw m5 in 2013 I think and he used to say it was a company car from boots. 

Sangat ji, I beg u please wake up and challenge this man what he is doing is a big drama show all to make money for his two boys. I know his thugs will be reading this maybe some of them know and maybe others don’t and are innocently believing him but I ask you please wake up and look with your own eyes. I have evidence of his wrong doings. Bank statements relating to his 2nd sons fraud which he committed with his partner and wife. Evidence of sons affair with girl from new york she is part of a rich family. Evidence of other evil things that ajit singh has done.

but I ask u only to think of basic things. If he is gurmukh then why does he need to lie? He will try and twist things to say if people knew he wasn’t working they wouldn’t let him have any time for himself. That is a lie nobody knows where he goes when he is away for weeks on end. Why did he need other people to pay him? Why did he not say to the afghan sikhs that his boys would take care of things? He is the same as all other babeh. They have a hunger like a beggar who has never eaten and maya is their waheguru. 

I challenge ajit singh come out in open in front of uk sangat and answer all the allegations of adultery, fraud and attempted murder. Ajit singh has stolen sangats money. 

The poor sangat think he is giving them all the gifts which they receive when they do simran but it is guru. Pls read gurbani and see for urself don’t let this man cheat you. He is making fools of you. 

I wish I could tell you so much more but guru ji kirpa we finally have police investigating him. 

I urge all people who are living in fear or have some useful evidence please call metropolitan police and report him.

• Sad 1

I was told about this forum and some of the other threads which are currently being discussed. My family have been directly threatened by ajit singh at the gurdwara about some things which I can’t say as we have given statements to the police and they are investigating. I personally know the two people who were shot last year.

one person was shot in august outside of his house in Norwood green at point blank range and the other person was shot again at point blank range out side of his home in isleworth. 

These two people were major sewadaars at the gurdwara and ajit singh after the shootings began to slag them off in the gurdwara saying they were doing drugs and into girls and going out and stuff. All lies and these people were cleared by the police. If they were into drugs why didn’t the police investigate arrest them? 

Ajit Singh is the biggest liar and fraud. He pretends to be a gurmukh by wearing bana and doing katha and criticising other babeh but he is the biggest baba of them all. 

He has always said that he resigned as a trustee in 2015 but he has never resigned. Anybody who knows him will know that he loves control and everybody should ask him before they do anything. He is the main trustee and signatory. If you are a gurmukh why would you lie? The first person who was shot last year he was a afghan sikh I know that he and one of his relatives used to give ajit singh £5000 a month. They used to pay him this money so he could do parchar and not work. Dedicate his life to spreading the truth. The money was to cover his expenses and stuff. They were shocked when he asked for this huge amount of money. He can hardly speak proper english and yet he used to say he was a director at Honda. My cousin who lives in Swindon told me he never worked for Honda but he was employed by a company who did work for Honda. 

In march 2014 at the gurdwara which was next door to whsmith headquarters in swindon. One Sunday morning he came to gurdwara in a brand new bmw m6, he said his company gave it to him as a company car. The afghan people who paid him his £5000 wage every month paid for that car. I also know that they brought him a Porsche 911s turbo car as well. When his first son was married in 2010 he got a new bmw 5 series that car was also brought by two afghan sangat members. Why does he lie and pretend to be something he isn’t????? His 1st son who was a manager at boots got a new bmw m5 in 2013 I think and he used to say it was a company car from boots. 

Sangat ji, I beg u please wake up and challenge this man what he is doing is a big drama show all to make money for his two boys. I know his thugs will be reading this maybe some of them know and maybe others don’t and are innocently believing him but I ask you please wake up and look with your own eyes. I have evidence of his wrong doings. Bank statements relating to his 2nd sons fraud which he committed with his partner and wife. Evidence of sons affair with girl from new york she is part of a rich family. Evidence of other evil things that ajit singh has done.

but I ask u only to think of basic things. If he is gurmukh then why does he need to lie? He will try and twist things to say if people knew he wasn’t working they wouldn’t let him have any time for himself. That is a lie nobody knows where he goes when he is away for weeks on end. Why did he need other people to pay him? Why did he not say to the afghan sikhs that his boys would take care of things? He is the same as all other babeh. They have a hunger like a beggar who has never eaten and maya is their waheguru. 

I challenge ajit singh come out in open in front of uk sangat and answer all the allegations of adultery, fraud and attempted murder. Ajit singh has stolen sangats money. 

The poor sangat think he is giving them all the gifts which they receive when they do simran but it is guru. Pls read gurbani and see for urself don’t let this man cheat you. He is making fools of you. 

I wish I could tell you so much more but guru ji kirpa we finally have police investigating him. 

I urge all people who are living in fear or have some useful evidence please call metropolitan police and report him.