GavinSingh

Bhai Ajit Singh - Slough Shootings

On 8/16/2019 at 10:01 PM, Guest ExBodyguard said:

Ajit Singh khaira and Co should all be locked up! Because of him I've started disliking sikhi it's completely put me off listening to others doing virchar. This man is pure evil, not even hell will want him !!!

Karma will get him!

Has he done something to you personally - would be good to get details. 

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest Fake

This so fake, just the same person or group posting against each other against slough and the baba. So sad. Go on Garvin reply as ex bodyguard. 

On 8/14/2019 at 3:15 PM, Guest Coriander said:

Appreciate you’re trying to work out the truth, so am I.

There’s 3 of you with info, all very recently joined this site, for all I know you could be in cohoots!! On the surface have no reason to believe these outlandish claims but I don’t really know anyone from the gurdwara to validate this info. Tbf when I heard about GMG being built, I used to hear his followers paid and built it for him, so even before it started operating it had a cult like reputation which only grew. I guess maybe once Ajit Singh had honourable intentions, but money can corrupt. 

The shootings add up, but no info as to who was shot and any further investigations.

I say I’m a frequent visitor but I usually only visit when it’s quiet, I’ve only been to the Sunday programme a couple of times (both in the last few weeks) which I appreciated. I can’t say I’ve noticed a drop in sangat, is it a portion of the Afghani Sikhs? As a lot of the faces I see still seem familiar (i.e. at the doors). I can see one director left this year (afghan), last resignation was company secretary, aged 73, seems fair. Can’t see any other trustee resignations unless I’m looking in the wrong place.

Sangat might have dropped but this weekend gurdwara car park was still packed on the Sunday eve at 11pm (I drove by) suggesting it’s still prospering. You’d think if some of sangat learnt he was a con-man having people shot, the rest of sangat would soon follow suit?

It will be interesting to see what happens next, if anything.....

Yeah - the reason i joined this site was to ask these questions and see if anyone knew anything. I couldn't find anything online and was shocked by what people were telling me and there was a few but now i've had 50+ people all saying the same thing.  Sometime these things have a knock on effect and other people feel like they can say something, especially through protection of being online.

I went today and the sangat is a little more because they've got a camp on at the moment but its about 60% outside sangat. I don't recognise a lot pf people. We will see whats its like in Sept when camp is over . Bhai Ajit looks strange to me, he was 

The trustees that have all resigned have done so because they found out the true face of Bhai Ajit. Not sure what you looking at but can't see anyone who resigned at 73. They have had 12 trustees and 6 have resigned. Maybe you looking in wrong place.  The  strange and very dodgy thing is that GMGG is not even a charity, its all under Prabh milnae Kaa Chaao Gurdwara which is the gurdwara in Swindon, its also the gurdwara in Moga. Surely this is illegal - looks like another Sikh Youth Uk scandal coming along. Is Deepa that fraud involved,  So they taking money under one name and putting elsewhere. 

Would be good to hear from someone from GMGG or the other side. 

Guest Love waheguru

I regularly go to this gurdwara and was looking for the recent smagam pictures when I saw this on google. This has scared me as I did feel something was different at this gurdwara but I thought it was just my thoughts taking over, as the Giani says who plays the bells says on stage. I attend the Simran in the mornings and evenings sometimes and I’ve never seen the guys with the swords and daggers. You only see them on a Sunday which is really strange? why do they do that. I find them really intimidating and it’s almost like they follow you around everywhere. I first thought it was for security of the guru sahib but then there not seen in the week. Maybe as giani ji says it maybe my thoughts, on a more positive note  I must say the giani says there are some really spiritually awakened soles there and I think he maybe right. One of the Sangat members said that the main giani can leave his body and turn into an animal which is amazing. I really wish I can be blessed one day. Gurfateh

On 8/12/2019 at 10:48 PM, FreshMind13 said:

I did mention in the other thread about GMG Gurdwara, that someone mentioned to me that the Ajit guy has gangs.

Seems like it was true.

Not just gangs, they send spies into other gurdwara. Bhai Ajit hangs out with a lot of young people but especially those that come from criminal backgrounds, i always thought it was a bit threatening when he had a load of big men hanging about with him. They look like bodyguards. He then uses these criminal people to do things for him but they think they doing it for the panth, they are basically brainwashed. Its easy for people for guys who come from that background.

Edited by GavinSingh

Guest Heaven on earth

Have any of you guys got nothing better to do than do nindhiya. I feel sorry for you all as you have no idea what Bhai sahib ji is! It hurts reading all these posts as he is the closest anyone will ever get to doing Darshan of a real Brhamgyani. Bhai sahib ji talks about lost souls like you all every week the ones that come to our diwan to spy and take notes. We know you  work for agencies as you know he is the most awakened soul on earth since the gurus. Please all do something so you can be saved and come and ask bhai sahib ji for forgiveness he will forget you all about as he is above it and come see for yourself how amazing the gurdwara is. Rememberer without the true guru you will be going to hell. Please stop spreading lies as it hurts my atma that you are saying this about such a pure Sikh. I hope your conscious will make you think what you have said about bhai sahib ji. 

7 hours ago, Guest Fake said:

This so fake, just the same person or group posting against each other against slough and the baba. So sad. Go on Garvin reply as ex bodyguard. 

haha - thats right i've got nothing better to do than post against myself - maybe admin can prove this. 

9 hours ago, Guest Who cares said:

Previous articles have shown it’s been almost a year since the shooting so I think it comes down to this;

Leave to the Police it there is any criminal wrong doings, which I have found none online linking the slough temple or Ajeet Singh.

Leave to HMRC if there is any discrepancies in his income.

Leave to charity commission if the temple is in anyway involved in money laundering etc if any.

Leave to the SRA to sanction and punish his son which again is not shown in the article.

It’s sad that Sikhi has come to this, forget telling the world we can’t even live and let live at the moment. Look at Birmingham now it’s a mess with what’s been happening.

I think until then you can accuse anyone of anything just because you don’t like them now but if in the UK the police, HMRC, charity commission etc haven’t shed anything on it and continued to let the temple and Ajeet singh to continue then your clutching at straws and just want to defame, slander them.

I follow the slough temple on social media and they do inspiring things for the youth especially but I haven’t had the opportunity to attend yet. So targeting the temple if you have a personal agenda is not Sikhi either.

So many things happening in Sikhi that we can channel our focus on if we can get along.

Yeah sure - it looks like it might be in their hands. 

Please don't think i started this thread to slander the gurdwara, I rate them for what they do, the exhibition was mind blowing and they do free courses. It was really about some disturbing things i was hearing about bhai Ajit and looks like lots of people agree. I've been doing sangat for about 5 years on and off. I thought Bhai Ajit was genuine but something in my heart was telling me something not right, he mistreated my bro and then all this happens. 

This is exactly the same thing as SYUK on the surface they doing some wicked things but the way they go about doing their business is by bullying,  treating people like muck with lies and fraud. If i only followed SYUK on social media I would think they were amazing but its because people have started talking, sharing stories that they are gonna be chucked out of Brum.  Everyone has seen through the facade, seen Deepa's true colours. This is what happens when people talk. They might not be able to do it freely or openly cos in this situation people are scared for their lives. To me its becoming Bhai Ajit is no differemt to Deepa, both fraudsters using religion as a front for their criminal thought and activity. 

1 hour ago, Guest Love waheguru said:

I regularly go to this gurdwara and was looking for the recent smagam pictures when I saw this on google. This has scared me as I did feel something was different at this gurdwara but I thought it was just my thoughts taking over, as the Giani says who plays the bells says on stage. I attend the Simran in the mornings and evenings sometimes and I’ve never seen the guys with the swords and daggers. You only see them on a Sunday which is really strange? why do they do that. I find them really intimidating and it’s almost like they follow you around everywhere. I first thought it was for security of the guru sahib but then there not seen in the week. Maybe as giani ji says it maybe my thoughts, on a more positive note  I must say the giani says there are some really spiritually awakened soles there and I think he maybe right. One of the Sangat members said that the main giani can leave his body and turn into an animal which is amazing. I really wish I can be blessed one day. Gurfateh

Are you for real, turns into animal ? Lol.....Maybe a snake. but yeah thats true about security guys and yeah only on a Sunday. security is hyped to next level like there is gonna be some attack. I've never had a proper explanation for the spears, i know they do it in India but it seems like its more for show as the people holding them are always half asleep. Bro it is your thoughts buts its your gut instinct, your gut tells you he has a dark nature, simran is good tho but just wish it was someone else doing it, like anantvir, who smashed it. i personally get more of a buzz when he does it compared to Bhai Ajit.