What more can I do?

Guest Guest Kaur

Guest Guest Kaur

Wjkk Wjkf All. 

Currently I am doing 5 Japji Sahib Paath everyday for 40 days. I have asked something from Guru Ji and am hoping for that at the end of the 40 days. Is there any other paath or shabad I could do also? I do not have the time to do Sukhmani Sahib everyday as it takes me almost 2 hours to do. If I need to repeat another 40 days at the end of this cycle, is there any other paath or shabad that is good to do when you are asking Guru Sahib for something? Thank you in advance. 

Think about how many millions of sins we have over past lives

not trying to discourage you, don’t stop your path. Just do as much as you can fit into your routine, do it whole heartedly. Mool mantar is good as its easily read by heart while you are doing work or worldly duties.

dont feel after x days nothing happened or changed. Path is sorting out your sins and past karma which you won’t notice happening.

keep full faith in gur shabad and remember guru won’t even take 1 second to fufill your wish. It will happen when the time is right. 

On 8/12/2019 at 5:51 PM, Guest Guest Kaur said:

Wjkk Wjkf All. 

Currently I am doing 5 Japji Sahib Paath everyday for 40 days. I have asked something from Guru Ji and am hoping for that at the end of the 40 days. Is there any other paath or shabad I could do also? I do not have the time to do Sukhmani Sahib everyday as it takes me almost 2 hours to do. If I need to repeat another 40 days at the end of this cycle, is there any other paath or shabad that is good to do when you are asking Guru Sahib for something? Thank you in advance. 

Have you put forward the effort to actually get what you want the right way? As in have you gone out and worked/ fought for it 

On 8/12/2019 at 3:51 PM, Guest Guest Kaur said:

Wjkk Wjkf All. 

who told you to do this?

not a criticism- just wondering.