Sikh Youth Uk

PostMaster

17 hours ago, PostMaster said:

So is it true Deepa from Sikh Youth UK had a confrontation this weekend?? 

That's one way of putting it, people need to have a look at the kind of stuff Deepa and his cohorts get up to, they're not creating harmony but making divisions, don't worry though, he'll post a video soon saying it was all a conspiracy and some government is out to get him.

3 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

That's one way of putting it, people need to have a look at the kind of stuff Deepa and his cohorts get up to, they're not creating harmony but making divisions, don't worry though, he'll post a video soon saying it was all a conspiracy and some government is out to get him.

Yes you are right about the division, he has a good platform to do good things in Sikhi but his true colours are being shown.

1 hour ago, PostMaster said:

Yes you are right about the division, he has a good platform to do good things in Sikhi but his true colours are being shown.

Karma has a way of coming back to you, but as I said, he'll make it all out to be a conspiracy and the sheep that follow them will carry on following them.

Guest Brummie Singhni

Paji can you explain what you mean when you say that Deepa is creating divisions in the panth, showing his true colours and the type of stuff he gets up to? My brother has recently taken a liking to him and is willing to join with their projects. I don't want him getting caught up in anything messy...