Sikh Youth Uk

PostMaster

Guest Manbir Singh

This deepa worked with known chors of Sikh Channel ( all Sikh tv channels are donation frauds). Pocketed x £ for " smart centre".

Add in the stupid behaviour and bullying younger people.

All these vaade Khalistani soorme need to understand the government don't take them seriously. Just like the rest of us. Wasting thousands on rallies/protests where as the money should just be given direct to the needy in Punjab.

So, I don't want to discount the OP entirely, but it's really weird how many accounts people have, to sort of disposably make one off threads, or chime in for a while then fade away. 

It would help if the OP would share actual info. I mean you say the dude is about to claim government conspiracy, but you by all means could be a strawman account for the government, sowing a seed, before you go after a brother fighting against corruption. 

We can all agree the Sangat, Sikhia, and even this site are under attack. There has been a constant stream of fake accounts sowing discord. The admins conduct, and who actually runs the site is suspect in my opinion.  They don't return the Gurfateh for one. 

On the topic of government conspiracy the fact is that it is real. Anyone who says it isn't is a fool or part of it. When we put on the tin foil hat and everything is always part of it ...well that's not in balance. 

If we take that

A) We know governments attack Sikhia

B) Some posts, and posters here are part of that

Who is it then?  Staff complicit or no?

This site has a wealth of information, what's to stop anyone from simply editing it in the future and controlling the entire narrative?

5 hours ago, Guest Manbir Singh said:

This deepa worked with known chors of Sikh Channel ( all Sikh tv channels are donation frauds). Pocketed x £ for " smart centre".

Add in the stupid behaviour and bullying younger people.

All these vaade Khalistani soorme need to understand the government don't take them seriously. Just like the rest of us. Wasting thousands on rallies/protests where as the money should just be given direct to the needy in Punjab.

There was a joke told by a comedian some decades ago. Two Jews are about to be shot by a SS firing squad. The Nazi commander asks both 'any last requests'.. The first Jew asks 'can we stand behind the wall'.. 'No' shouts the Nazi commander. "In that case "the first Jew shouts " scr*w you and scr*w Hitler you bast*rd!" .. the second Jew tugs on the first Jew's shirt and whispers "Hymie.. don't make trouble"

It's ironic that while the Jews who worldwide were viewed as cowards have become more militant and willing to fight for their rights we the Sikhs who had a reputation for fighting for not just our rights but for the rights of others are now more likely to criticise Sikhs willing to be counted and try and keep them quiet just like Hymie's friend tried to do. 

From what I have read about him and seen in his videos he is passionate about Sikhi, protecting Sikh girls from grooming and wanting the Punjab to be free from Indian oppression. I suppose to some this is creating divisions and bullying. He confronted that Indian extremist journalist from India Today who wanted to use SYUK's anti grooming campaign as Indian propaganda a few months ago. I suppose those that accuse him of creating divisions are ok with grooming gangs targeting our girls, innocent Sikhs from UK being arrested on trumped up charges in India and Vaisakhi being celebrated in Mosques! 

Whatever Deepa may be he is certainly passionate about helping our Kaum and for those who want the quiet life oblivious to the fact that our enemies like the Indian govt and the 'religion of peace' are making all out efforts to destroy us, that can be seen as being 'divisive' and 'stupid behaviour'

@proactive I agree what you are saying about the passionate part.. but speaking to him and his a very angry man, Singh who is somedays in Bana should have a positive aura around him but it is very thuggish. The young Singh’s/Singhin’s that look up to him, half of them don’t even know when they get to a “protest” what’s it about they just get there on his call. 

Ive always felt that the more Gupt sewa is the best sewa and Deepa at the moment is just building a portfolio for what I don’t know. Khalistan ain’t happening yet, the Indian government are too powerful (Hindu) to even let that happen, that happens and India becomes weak.. Modi ain’t letting that happen anytime soon. 

Imagine if Khalistan does come, who will be the PM & really who will follow the laws then when we can’t even follow/agree what Akal takht are telling us. Sikhi is soft on the bigger platforms and that is very very sad.

We should always have had one Guru ghar in every main city in England & then I think the ekta would be getting there.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

1 hour ago, proactive said:

There was a joke told by a comedian some decades ago. Two Jews are about to be shot by a SS firing squad. The Nazi commander asks both 'any last requests'.. The first Jew asks 'can we stand behind the wall'.. 'No' shouts the Nazi commander. "In that case "the first Jew shouts " scr*w you and scr*w Hitler you bast*rd!" .. the second Jew tugs on the first Jew's shirt and whispers "Hymie.. don't make trouble"

It's ironic that while the Jews who worldwide were viewed as cowards have become more militant and willing to fight for their rights we the Sikhs who had a reputation for fighting for not just our rights but for the rights of others are now more likely to criticise Sikhs willing to be counted and try and keep them quiet just like Hymie's friend tried to do. 

From what I have read about him and seen in his videos he is passionate about Sikhi, protecting Sikh girls from grooming and wanting the Punjab to be free from Indian oppression. I suppose to some this is creating divisions and bullying. He confronted that Indian extremist journalist from India Today who wanted to use SYUK's anti grooming campaign as Indian propaganda a few months ago. I suppose those that accuse him of creating divisions are ok with grooming gangs targeting our girls, innocent Sikhs from UK being arrested on trumped up charges in India and Vaisakhi being celebrated in Mosques! 

Whatever Deepa may be he is certainly passionate about helping our Kaum and for those who want the quiet life oblivious to the fact that our enemies like the Indian govt and the 'religion of peace' are making all out efforts to destroy us, that can be seen as being 'divisive' and 'stupid behaviour'

I don't disagree with what you've said in principle, but Deepa and his organization have a very narrow field of view in what they do, I think it's great that they want to protect Sikh girls from groomers, but what about the rest of the young girls out there, they seem obsessed with Muslim grooming gangs, what about the rest, if your gonna deal with stuff like this you need to go all in and not be selective about it.

A fair few things have happened over the last week which has changed my mind about their group,  before all I used to hear was rumors but last week my parents witnessed how disruptive and violent they can be to those who they disagree with.

Being passionate doesn't mean you attack your own because they disagree with you, speak to the kid who had his jaw broken by him last year at a Sikhi camp because they had differing opinions.

Guest Sick & tired

The guy is an ex failed drug dealer (probably failed because he may of gotten out of his depth) trying to be thuggish, he must have got bust up because he tried to go on thuggish and clever to some1 again. 

If the youth look up to this dustbinman then god help up us. Clown can’t even speak properly and sounds dumb, Can’t even speak punjabi properly without sounding like a fool.

He has used social media to create a good image for his ‘charity work’, he has utilised it well just like many other businesses out there.

A bunch of immature kids running around him.......it seems he has groomed the kids around him to become superthugs with faded grey lonsdale tracksuits & cheap black primark sunglasses on. 

He is a simple thick cheapskate trying to make money off his ‘charitable’ deeds and sikh youth organisation. 

Yes he has done good with going against muslim gangs but he has now started this thuggish approach towards his own people their recent ‘panthic’ protest at the GNNSJ event in Birmingham.

Dipppo needs to step down with his stupid cronies (mainly kids) and a few older muppets from failures from Coventry who are similar to him; 40+ nobodies grooming kids to becoming thugs

About time this happened to him.

when you turn on your own people this is the result. 

People shouldn’t be so gullable to believe everything that this fool and his cronies say. Similar to the elders before them they are using the shaheed singh’s as a means to make money simple.

Why should SYUK use it's meagre resources to help non-Sikh girls when there are so many Sikh girls that need help. SYUK should help non-Sikh girls if they are approached by their parents but they shouldn't actively go out of their way looking for non-Sikh girls to help. I hope to don't become i.diots like Khalsa Aid wasting the sangat's money building Mosques and delivering Qurans to Muslim refugees. 

Can I ask what the disagreement was about that your parents witnessed? If it was minor issue that that is wrong of Deepa but there are many in our community who look at things like organising Vaisakhi in a Mosque or having non-Sikhs marrying through Anand Karaj as a minor thing which is not the case.