Sikh Youth Uk

PostMaster

2 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

From what I've been told they were amongst the people that were responsible for what happened.

I really don't know what goes on in the mind's of some of our people, don't know if it's ego or just a twisted version of Sikhi.

Back in the day gursikh would never do a vaar on the elderly or the other gender. Yet if they are linked to this then they have attacked the house of a 80 year old sevadar of Guru Maharaj Ji.

Proper disgraceful act. It would put all there good work they have done to shame.

On 8/14/2019 at 11:24 AM, kcmidlands said:

I don't disagree with what you've said in principle, but Deepa and his organization have a very narrow field of view in what they do, I think it's great that they want to protect Sikh girls from groomers, but what about the rest of the young girls out there, they seem obsessed with Muslim grooming gangs, what about the rest, if your gonna deal with stuff like this you need to go all in and not be selective about it.

A fair few things have happened over the last week which has changed my mind about their group,  before all I used to hear was rumors but last week my parents witnessed how disruptive and violent they can be to those who they disagree with.

Being passionate doesn't mean you attack your own because they disagree with you, speak to the kid who had his jaw broken by him last year at a Sikhi camp because they had differing opinions.

Why would there be fighting at a sikhi camp.. How ridiculous. 

Guest Stupid

I watched a vid of a bhai sahib whose daughter was disrespected by one of Sikh Youth boys during the coach ride back home from The Sikh camp they hold in Wales and I agree with Bhai Sahib if anyone touches a daughter/sister - 6uck them up. Take it how you want but this Deepa lot they are from I am guessing from the associates of Killa (Sikh Unit) and me JUDGING from all of Sikh Unit and Sikh Youth UK their choice of dress, language, speech, body language and behaviour is very much so like black people. Killa etc being from the rough ends of London and having such community as his main Sangat was and is bound to act and behave just like them. Same here with Deepa etc they all just 'Sikh ni99as' or atleast act like black people. I say ni99as because normal black people are those who live a a normal honest law abiding life but ni99as who live life according to crime and gang rules/law are the type that fu3k society up just as any gang from any community does. 

I hate the new trend with our Sikh kids/youth these days all dress like kaalae and speak act like them. Plus all of Sikh Youth lot are some fat fu5ks man come on lose some fu5kin weight. Sitting there in your track suit but couldn't run for 5h1t. 

Yes my post is OFFENSIVE but I hate the negative influence Sikh Youth has had on our kids' culture. 

Another thing name me ONE Sikh Youth individual that can speak Punjabi flunetly let alone read Gurbani (Romonised Gutka Sahib (WTH?!) don't count)? Only Kam Singh can speak Punjabi - even he is slipping... how can such individuals who barely know the 11 Gurus names off by heart hold Gurmat camps for kid's ? Fair play you getting kids into Sikhi through the Camps great - but quality of Amritdharis is sh1t these days. No Santhia, no understanding no nothing.... empty fu5k1n vessels preaching to others. 

Guest guest29
On 8/14/2019 at 4:32 PM, proactive said:

Why should SYUK use it's meagre resources to help non-Sikh girls when there are so many Sikh girls that need help. SYUK should help non-Sikh girls if they are approached by their parents but they shouldn't actively go out of their way looking for non-Sikh girls to help. I hope to don't become i.diots like Khalsa Aid wasting the sangat's money building Mosques and delivering Qurans to Muslim refugees. 

Can I ask what the disagreement was about that your parents witnessed? If it was minor issue that that is wrong of Deepa but there are many in our community who look at things like organising Vaisakhi in a Mosque or having non-Sikhs marrying through Anand Karaj as a minor thing which is not the case. 

We should support Bhai Mohan Singh and make him forefront of our community. He is a good role mode...ideal of how Khalsa should be..

I heard Deepa used to be drug addict, would do heroine and inject needles etc...maybe this can explain his behavior...i think what they done in term of grooming is brilliant and taking a stance against Pakistani thugs, whilst rest of our community sucks up to them and islamist aplogists but they have now taken it too far in relation too attacking our community for different political views etc...if you just talk in common sense manner about Khalistan India, politics you get called your anti Sikh traitor etc...

You nailed Khalsa Aid, take a look at this: 

https://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details/?regId=1080374&subId=0

Take look at their salaries year 2016 2017..pocketing more than average worker 

cant trust anything anyone.

Some thoughts:

• It's their word against his [Herman Singh].
  • They are showing disrespect to Herman Singh by deliberately calling him by his first name - this speaks to sincerity.
  • SYUK themselves have done plenty to create divisions in the 'Panthic Sikh Community'.
  • They don't always act in accordance to Sikh princples - something which has been highlighted in incidents prior to this.
  • They haven't explicitly denied calling the police on Herman Singh.
  • Who are these Panj Singh - not doubting the concept of Panj Singh itself, rather how legitimate this claim is and by what procedure it took place if true.
  • Does Deepa Singh need to be told not to get into conflict with his brothers? SYUK have violated this tenet several times already. God forbid they knew this before supposedly being told.
  • There is no such thing as 'Sri Akal Takht Sahib Maryada' - it's SGPC Maryada which is something they (and a lot of people) speak against but then apply when it suits them.
  • They're pointing out the fact they've done Seva - no one has denied this but as previously mentioned, it doesn't give them carte blanche in regard to behaviour.
  • They have made many mistakes according to Gurmat and are trying to wiggle out it - they're not only answerable to SGGSJ, the Panth also has a say. They themselves just claimed Panj Singh gave Hukam but according to their line of thinking, an apology alone will suffice for their misdeeds - double standards.
  • They're saying he nor SYUK can be held responsible for their own members. This is unaccpetable.
  • They should have responded to this whole situation ASAP, not a couple of hours before. This doesn't matter though because of their lack of sincerity and respect. It's clear they don't take the concerns of the Sikh community seriously.

Personally I think they're just trying to play the humble victim but their false piety, arrogance, and dishonest nature is obvious.

It didn't take long to pick apart their nonsense 'official statement'. I urge everyone to analyse anything and everything that they churn out or support. They spread a lot of misinformation, ignorance, and promote the same under the guise of Gurmat. Soon enough, people who have been affected by their toxic, cultish ideology will start appearing, it's already happening.

Gurbar Akaal!

Guest GuestSingh
On 8/16/2019 at 9:00 AM, kcmidlands said:

I'll take your word for them helping girls from other communities, I've never seen either Deepa or his group say anything like that.

I don't have any axe to grind against them but when you look at their track record and their penchant for violence especially against their own kid it kind of negates what they do.

Go do a search on Facebook, it won't take you long before you find out what happened last weekend and to find the video from the Father who's daughter SYUK were harassing.

jus watched em.

dnt knw the allegations/stories/ rumours abt deepa or his conduct.

but the incidents on the coach n wiv gnnsj sevadaar r ultimately gna be on his head. cuz these kids r supposed to be representin singhs but act like clowns. did he or anyone ever tell em from the beginning to curb the childish antics? nothins changed. it gives the impression this behaviour is accepted within the org. thts not ryt since theyre representin sikhi n us too so something has to change.

imo it wudve been better to let sangat prove themselves worthy of certain seva first but too late for tht nw.

Guest Khalsa Raj

I haven't heard or seen a shred of evidence against this group that makes them enemies of the Panth. Get off your high horses and do something for the benefit of Sikhi, any twonk can sit behind a keyboard and malign others or sling mud from the comfort of your chairs, daft backbenchers. Deepa Singh might not be perfect, but who is. He's hardly going around calling himself a Brahmgiani and has it hard enough getting falsely accused by WMP working hand in glove with GOI and UK dumba55 bum licking government.