2 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

They, SYUK, were harassing a Sikh girl by throwing things at her her on the way back from a Sikhi camp,this has nothing to do with "you people", this whole thing has nothing to do with "going to other religions", it has to do with their behaviour towards their own.

Teenagers on the bus were harassing a girl and the teenagers were dealt with.  You always have an axe to grind with anyone who protects Sikhs and Sikhi.  No one wants to hear your western fanatical views here.  You are spoon fed by the queen who butchered Sikhs.  What is wrong with you?  Sikh youth uk have saved many people by putting their neck on the line, literally.   These guys are doing the seva that others don't want to touch.  Not even the police with all their firearms and power from the state have the guts to stand up to grooming gangs.  Sikh youth UK are doing a really good seva.  

@MrDoaba  what's happening you wannabe nihangs dont have the guts to stand up and do seva so you turn around and bad mouth those who have the guts to do it.  You nangs are nothing but cowards.  Where is your nang forces to protect the Kashmiri people.   You nangs want to hold the high names of budha dal but you nangs only dress in the Guru's uniform.  Keep looking at the goats but hole and cutting a defenseless animals head off.  That's all you cowards can cut.  

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
On 8/17/2019 at 12:12 AM, Guest Stupid said:

I watched a vid of a bhai sahib whose daughter was disrespected by one of Sikh Youth boys during the coach ride back home from The Sikh camp they hold in Wales and I agree with Bhai Sahib if anyone touches a daughter/sister - 6uck them up. Take it how you want but this Deepa lot they are from I am guessing from the associates of Killa (Sikh Unit) and me JUDGING from all of Sikh Unit and Sikh Youth UK their choice of dress, language, speech, body language and behaviour is very much so like black people. Killa etc being from the rough ends of London and having such community as his main Sangat was and is bound to act and behave just like them. Same here with Deepa etc they all just 'Sikh ni99as' or atleast act like black people. I say ni99as because normal black people are those who live a a normal honest law abiding life but ni99as who live life according to crime and gang rules/law are the type that fu3k society up just as any gang from any community does. 

I hate the new trend with our Sikh kids/youth these days all dress like kaalae and speak act like them. Plus all of Sikh Youth lot are some fat fu5ks man come on lose some fu5kin weight. Sitting there in your track suit but couldn't run for 5h1t. 

Yes my post is OFFENSIVE but I hate the negative influence Sikh Youth has had on our kids' culture. 

Another thing name me ONE Sikh Youth individual that can speak Punjabi flunetly let alone read Gurbani (Romonised Gutka Sahib (WTH?!) don't count)? Only Kam Singh can speak Punjabi - even he is slipping... how can such individuals who barely know the 11 Gurus names off by heart hold Gurmat camps for kid's ? Fair play you getting kids into Sikhi through the Camps great - but quality of Amritdharis is sh1t these days. No Santhia, no understanding no nothing.... empty fu5k1n vessels preaching to others. 

too many apne r either whitewashed or blackwashed. amritdhari or mone it doesnt matter. theyre all the same.

they have no interest in panjabi or sikh culture. they prefer western food, western music, western clothes, western tv/entertainment, western sports, western literature/science, western medicine, western language i.e english. a dogs language.

like u say, an empty vessel if culture is missing from it.

n this craze to stand out by actin like kaleh cnt all be blamed on syuk. dharmik music like immortal productions used a lot of black music/sounds n rappers. we c otha youth wearin dastaara n rappin or posturin like gangsters in music videos. these kids listen to n watch all this stuff as well.

wats interestin is tht those who imitate chitteh tend to be the more thoughtful or intellectual ones. they wont speak out or stand up abt panthic issues unless everyone else says n does the same thing. otherwise they stay quiet n carry on wiv their lives as cowards. jus like whitey especially wen it cums to grooming. n wats amusing is tht those of em wiv a supremacist mindset who think they can be the hero n save ethnic girls from their men cnt even save their own from others. jokers.

the ones who imitate kaleh tend to be the more fearless or brave. they c em as cool n manly. but the thug life cums wiv all the bad habits e.g. lack of respect n manners, half naked appearances, rough talk etc. plus livin in the west means ur always gna be discriminated or belittled.

wat these apne havent realised yet is the sant who or at least tries to thinks wiv eastern philosophy i.e gurmat is really the most intelligent one of em all. n the sipahi who uses dandh, baithak n kushti/mal yudh wiv bir rass is the most macho n dominant of anyone.

a lesson for myself n other folk too.

10 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Teenagers on the bus were harassing a girl and the teenagers were dealt with.  You always have an axe to grind with anyone who protects Sikhs and Sikhi.  No one wants to hear your western fanatical views here.  You are spoon fed by the queen who butchered Sikhs.  What is wrong with you?  Sikh youth uk have saved many people by putting their neck on the line, literally.   These guys are doing the seva that others don't want to touch.  Not even the police with all their firearms and power from the state have the guts to stand up to grooming gangs.  Sikh youth UK are doing a really good seva.  

I don't have an axe to grind, if they're protecting Sikhi, good stuff, but attacking your one isn't protecting your own.

Anyway, cheers for the judgment fella, much appreciated, alway's nice to be judged by someone you've never met.

Just to be clear to the sangat no one can say SYUK havent done no Sewa, what they are doing at the forefront is good.. it’s a ace how they’ve helped families & got youth to go to camps rather than going with mates. It’s how they think it’s right to have the bullying, intimidating approach within the Kaum that I think most are fed up about. The money that is raised by the sangat is not getting used to what was told to the sangat etc etc. The politics that happens when they formed SYUK when they were with SAS all of that, maybe yes it’s an excuse this situation with Herman Singh and family but it’s the right time for Deepa Singh to own up to all his allegations, make a video statement & step down from SYUK, his doing nothing but tarnishing a great organisation for Sikhi and a bad role model for the youth.

1 hour ago, PostMaster said:

Just to be clear to the sangat no one can say SYUK havent done no Sewa, what they are doing at the forefront is good.. it’s a ace how they’ve helped families & got youth to go to camps rather than going with mates. It’s how they think it’s right to have the bullying, intimidating approach within the Kaum that I think most are fed up about. The money that is raised by the sangat is not getting used to what was told to the sangat etc etc. The politics that happens when they formed SYUK when they were with SAS all of that, maybe yes it’s an excuse this situation with Herman Singh and family but it’s the right time for Deepa Singh to own up to all his allegations, make a video statement & step down from SYUK, his doing nothing but tarnishing a great organisation for Sikhi and a bad role model for the youth.

It's a case of a few bad apples plus it's grown in size but still run the way it was when it started and there were only a few people, many groups suffer from this kind of thing and if you don't keep on top of it stuff can get out of control.

• Like 1

I’ve been quietly observing this topic for a few a days.  All I can make out is some youngsters threw milkshake at a fellow Sikh and now this is being treated like this is an excommunication offence for the leading man of the organisation.  C’mon get over it and grow up!  Squabbles and bust ups are part of growing, so just dust yourselves off and move on.  Quit being snowflakes and grow a thicker skin.  Six pages of crying over ‘spilt milk’ (literally).

On 8/19/2019 at 4:30 PM, TigerForce1 said:

I’ve been quietly observing this topic for a few a days.  All I can make out is some youngsters threw milkshake at a fellow Sikh and now this is being treated like this is an excommunication offence for the leading man of the organisation.  C’mon get over it and grow up!  Squabbles and bust ups are part of growing, so just dust yourselves off and move on.  Quit being snowflakes and grow a thicker skin.  Six pages of crying over ‘spilt milk’ (literally).

I see how you are seeing this.. but there are other hidden agendas behind why this has become what it is now. Deepa Singh has allegations against him, as a sewadar/parcharkar to Sikhi he should defend them. In his recent video statement he did highlight that his approach and the sewadar in SYUKs approach to many things needs to be tamed down. But what has happened has happened & I believe personal issue should be solved personally & not on a level it has. Ekta in our daily Ardas is a must.

Waheguru