Tiger chasing Deer

puzzled

5 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I used to call people 'drama queens' and 'paranoid crazy people' before who might bring such things in front of me earlier, 

but you have to understand the level on which our enemies operate. I don't have anything against the average hindu. What I am against is the kind of hindu zionism that is spreading lately and how facts are being twisted to further their assimilation objective.

Are you aware they even lay similar claims to the Taj Mahal ? that it was a shiva temple before by exploiting its art features and vaguely trying to connect it to hindu symbols , and now they're doing same with Harmandar sahib by showing us  puratan paintings and twisting the stories 

And what's to stop you going into Teja Bhausaria territory with such thinking? Look where that has got us so far. People have conjured up a protestant christianised 'Sikhism' and sold it to the rural masses by having kneejerk insecure reactions to 'theological' challenges from outside.  I expect an unparh pendu to get duped (they mostly always seem to), but the way you go on is like we are all dimwitted morons.

It's this same thinking that had people abusing Dasam Granth because it contained so many references to wider Indic culture, that they couldn't get their heads around after goray had come and brain-screwed them for a 100 years. 

9 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

And what's to stop you going into Teja Bhausaria territory with such thinking? Look where that has got us so far. People have conjured up a protestant christianised 'Sikhism' and sold it to the rural masses by having knee-<banned word filter activated>, insecure reactions to 'theological' challenges from outside.  I expect an unparh pendu to get duped (they mostly always seem to), but the way you go on is like we are all dimwitted morons.

It's this same thinking that had people abusing Dasam Granth because it contained so many references to wider Indic culture, that they couldn't get their heads around after goray had come and brain-screwed them for a 100 years. 

I am not indo-phobic. Quite the contrary , grew up watching shows like mahabharat, ramayan, krshna on Sunday mornings with breakfast. And now that I look back , I am glad to have such a childhood. I also like to read Upanishads and other dharmic literature , simply because I am interested and then I try to correlate it to sikhi as well. I also realize the current english translations tend to have a monotonic , abrahamic theme to them, but you can't blame them, its just a translation and for initial stage. 

If you want deeper dharmic understanding of scriptures, you have to dig in deeper and do your own research . I also accept Sri Dasam granth 100% (until now that is) , although I have not read it fully yet , however looking at its index I don't find anything objectionable as such. References to characters from hindu epics are present in sggs as well btw 

What I am concerned about is the subversion of sikhi. Do I seriously have to explain to you this now ?? you know it dude. Some singh on youtube posted a video about how Taksalis had their fair share in brahmanizing sikhi 

@MrDoaba if you don't believe in saraswati , why ur signature has 

ਜਿੱਥੇ ਪੂਜਾ ਧਰਮ...ਉੱਥੇ ਸਰਸ੍ਵਤੀ ਪਰਮ।

Whom are you fooling exactly ? 

Sikhs should arm themselves with upanishads/vedas and purans to counter this growing threat . 

24 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

@MrDoaba if you don't believe in saraswati , why ur signature has 

ਜਿੱਥੇ ਪੂਜਾ ਧਰਮ...ਉੱਥੇ ਸਰਸ੍ਵਤੀ ਪਰਮ।

Whom are you fooling exactly ? 

Sikhs should arm themselves with upanishads/vedas and purans to counter this growing threat . 

Jesus Christ, IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT A WORD WHICH IS ALSO USED IN HINDU MAT ALWAYS REFERS TO THE SAME THING YOU THINK IT DOES. IF YOU READ GURBANI, THERE ARE TONS OF EXAMPLES LIKE THIS BUT YOU DON'T DO ANY KHOJ SO YOU WOULDN'T KNOW. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE IGNORANT DOESN'T MEAN EVERONE ELSE IS.

HINDUISM DOESN'T HAVE A COPYRIGHT ON WORDS. GURBANI IS LITTERED WITH EXAMPLES OF SUCH WORDS.

Also w.t.f does "believe in" mean anyway? Just s.t.f.u for once and listen to what you're being told.

Here is an explanation, if you can't accept it, then it's honestly your problem and you should start attending Church:

ਅਥ ਦੇਵੀ ਜੂ ਕੀ ਉਸਤਤ ਕਥਨੰ ॥
Atha Devee Joo Kee Austata Kathanaan ॥
Now begins the description of the praise of the goddess:

ਭੁਜੰਗ ਪ੍ਰਯਾਤ ਛੰਦ ॥
Bhujang Prayaat Chhaand ॥

ਤੂਹੀ ਅਸਤ੍ਰਣੀ ਸਸਤ੍ਰਣੀ ਆਪ ਰੂਪਾ ॥ ਤੂਹੀ ਅੰਬਿਕਾ ਜੰਭ ਹੰਤੀ ਅਨੂਪਾ ॥
Toohee Asatarnee Sasatarnee Aapa Roopaa ॥ Toohee Aanbikaa Jaanbha Haantee Anoopaa ॥
O Goddess! Thou art Ambika, the wielder of arms weapons and also the destroyer of Jambhasura

ਤੂਹੀ ਅੰਬਿਕਾ ਸੀਤਲਾ ਤੋਤਲਾ ਹੈ ॥
Toohee Aanbikaa Seetlaa Totalaa Hai ॥
Thou art Ambika, Shitala etc.

ਪ੍ਰਿਥਵੀ ਭੂਮਿ ਅਕਾਸ ਤੈਹੀ ਕੀਆ ਹੈ ॥੪੨੧॥
Prithavee Bhoomi Akaas Taihee Keeaa Hai ॥421॥
Thou art also the installed of the world, earth and sky.421.

ਤੁਹੀ ਮੁੰਡ ਮਰਦੀ ਕਪਰਦੀ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥
Tuhee Muaanda Mardee Kapardee Bhavaanee ॥
Thou art Bhavani, the smasher of heads in the battlefield

ਤੁਹੀ ਕਾਲਿਕਾ ਜਾਲਪਾ ਰਾਜਧਾਨੀ ॥
Tuhee Kaalikaa Jaalapaa Raajadhaanee ॥
Thou art also Kalka, Jalpa and giver of the kingdom to gods

ਮਹਾ ਜੋਗ ਮਾਇਆ ਤੁਹੀ ਈਸਵਰੀ ਹੈ ॥
Mahaa Joga Maaeiaa Tuhee Eeesavaree Hai ॥
Thou art the great Yogmaya and Parvati

ਤੁਹੀ ਤੇਜ ਅਕਾਸ ਥੰਭੋ ਮਹੀ ਹੈ ॥੪੨੨॥
Tuhee Teja Akaas Thaanbho Mahee Hai ॥422॥
Thou art the Light of the sky and the support of the earth.422.

ਤੁਹੀ ਰਿਸਟਣੀ ਪੁਸਟਣੀ ਜੋਗ ਮਾਇਆ ॥
Tuhee Risattanee Pusttanee Joga Maaeiaa ॥
Thou art Yogmaya, the Sustainer of all

ਤੁਹੀ ਮੋਹ ਸੋ ਚਉਦਹੂੰ ਲੋਕ ਛਾਇਆ ॥
Tuhee Moha So Chaudahooaan Loka Chhaaeiaa ॥
All the fourteen worlds are illumined by Thy Light

ਤੁਹੀ ਸੁੰਭ ਨੈਸੁੰਭ ਹੰਤੀ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥
Tuhee Suaanbha Naisuaanbha Haantee Bhavaanee ॥
Thou art Bhavani, the destroyer of Sumbh and Nisumbh

ਤੁਹੀ ਚਉਦਹੂੰ ਲੋਕ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਜਾਨੀ ॥੪੨੩॥
Tuhee Chaudahooaan Loka Kee Joti Jaanee ॥423॥
Thou art the brilliance of the fourteen worlds.423.

ਤੁਹੀ ਰਿਸਟਣੀ ਪੁਸਟਣੀ ਸਸਤ੍ਰਣੀ ਹੈ ॥
Tuhee Risattanee Pusttanee Sasatarnee Hai ॥
Thou art the Sustainer of all and also the wielder of weapons

ਤੁਹੀ ਕਸਟਣੀ ਹਰਤਨੀ ਅਸਤ੍ਰਣੀ ਹੈ ॥
Tuhee Kasattanee Hartanee Asatarnee Hai ॥
Thou art the remover of the sufferings of all and also the wielder of arms

ਤੁਹੀ ਜੋਗ ਮਾਇਆ ਤੁਹੀ ਬਾਕ ਬਾਨੀ ॥
Tuhee Joga Maaeiaa Tuhee Baaka Baanee ॥
Thou art Yogmaya and power of speech

ਤੁਹੀ ਅੰਬਿਕਾ ਜੰਭਹਾ ਰਾਜਧਾਨੀ ॥੪੨੪॥
Tuhee Aanbikaa Jaanbhahaa Raajadhaanee ॥424॥
O Goddess! Thou, as Ambika, art the destroyer of Jambhasura and the giver of the kingdom to gods.424.

ਮਹਾ ਜੋਗ ਮਾਇਆ ਮਹਾ ਰਾਜਧਾਨੀ ॥
Mahaa Joga Maaeiaa Mahaa Raajadhaanee ॥
O great Yogmaya ! Thou art the eternal Bhavani in the past, present and future

ਭਵੀ ਭਾਵਨੀ ਭੂਤ ਭਬਿਅੰ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥
Bhavee Bhaavanee Bhoota Bhabiaan Bhavaanee ॥

ਚਰੀ ਆਚਰਣੀ ਖੇਚਰਣੀ ਭੂਪਣੀ ਹੈ ॥
Charee Aacharnee Khecharnee Bhoopnee Hai ॥
Thou art consciousness-incarnate, pervading as Sovereign in the sky

ਮਹਾ ਬਾਹਣੀ ਆਪਨੀ ਰੂਪਣੀ ਹੈ ॥੪੨੫॥
Mahaa Baahanee Aapanee Roopnee Hai ॥425॥
Thy vehicle is supreme and Thou art the revealer of all the sciences.425.

ਮਹਾ ਭੈਰਵੀ ਭੂਤਨੇਸਵਰੀ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥
Mahaa Bharivee Bhootanesavaree Bhavaanee ॥
Thou art the great Bhairavi, Bhuteshvari and Bhavani

ਭਵੀ ਭਾਵਨੀ ਭਬਿਯੰ ਕਾਲੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਨੀ ॥
Bhavee Bhaavanee Bhabiyaan Kaalee Kripaanee ॥
Thou art Kali, the wielder of the sword in all the three tenses

ਜਯਾ ਆਜਯਾ ਹਿੰਗੁਲਾ ਪਿੰਗੁਲਾ ਹੈ ॥
Jayaa Aajayaa Hiaangulaa Piaangulaa Hai ॥
Thou art the conqueror of ll, residing on Hinglaj mountain

ਸਿਵਾ ਸੀਤਲਾ ਮੰਗਲਾ ਤੋਤਲਾ ਹੈ ॥੪੨੬॥
Sivaa Seetlaa Maangalaa Totalaa Hai ॥426॥
Thou art Shiva, Shitala and stammering Mangala.426.

ਤੁਹੀ ਅਛਰਾ ਪਛਰਾ ਬੁਧਿ ਬ੍ਰਿਧਿਆ ॥
Tuhee Achharaa Pachharaa Budhi Bridhiaa ॥

ਤੁਹੀ ਭੈਰਵੀ ਭੂਪਣੀ ਸੁਧ ਸਿਧਿਆ ॥
Tuhee Bharivee Bhoopnee Sudha Sidhiaa ॥
Thou art in the form of Syllable (Akshana), heavenly damsels, Buddha, Bhairavi, Sovereign and an adept

ਮਹਾ ਬਾਹਣੀ ਅਸਤ੍ਰਣੀ ਸਸਤ੍ਰ ਧਾਰੀ ॥
Mahaa Baahanee Asatarnee Sasatar Dhaaree ॥

ਤੁਹੀ ਤੀਰ ਤਰਵਾਰ ਕਾਤੀ ਕਟਾਰੀ ॥੪੨੭॥
Tuhee Teera Tarvaara Kaatee Kattaaree ॥427॥
Thou hast a supreme vehile (i.e. lion), Thou art also in the form of an arrow, a a sword and a dagger.427.

ਤੁਹੀ ਰਾਜਸੀ ਸਾਤਕੀ ਤਾਮਸੀ ਹੈ ॥
Tuhee Raajasee Saatakee Taamsee Hai ॥
Thou art Rajas, tamas and Sattva, the three modes of maya

ਤੁਹੀ ਬਾਲਕਾ ਬ੍ਰਿਧਣੀ ਅਉ ਜੁਆ ਹੈ ॥
Tuhee Baalakaa Bridhanee Aau Juaa Hai ॥
Thou art the three ages of life i.e. childhood, youth and old age

ਤੁਹੀ ਦਾਨਵੀ ਦੇਵਣੀ ਜਛਣੀ ਹੈ ॥
Tuhee Daanvee Devanee Jachhanee Hai ॥
Thou art demoness, goddess and Dakshini

ਤੁਹੀ ਕਿੰਨ੍ਰਣੀ ਮਛਣੀ ਕਛਣੀ ਹੈ ॥੪੨੮॥
Tuhee Kiaannranee Machhanee Kachhanee Hai ॥428॥
Thou art also Kinnar-woman, fish-girt and Kashyap-woman.428.

ਤੁਹੀ ਦੇਵਤੇ ਸੇਸਣੀ ਦਾਨੁ ਵੇਸਾ ॥
Tuhee Devate Sesanee Daanu Vesaa ॥
Thou art the power of gods and the vision of the demons

ਸਰਹਿ ਬ੍ਰਿਸਟਣੀ ਹੈ ਤੁਹੀ ਅਸਤ੍ਰ ਭੇਸਾ ॥
Sarhi Brisattanee Hai Tuhee Asatar Bhesaa ॥
Thou art the steel-striker and wielder of arms

ਤੁਹੀ ਰਾਜ ਰਾਜੇਸਵਰੀ ਜੋਗ ਮਾਯਾ ॥
Tuhee Raaja Raajesavaree Joga Maayaa ॥
Thou art Rajrajeshwari and Yogmaya and

ਮਹਾ ਮੋਹ ਸੋ ਚਉਦਹੂੰ ਲੋਕ ਛਾਯਾ ॥੪੨੯॥
Mahaa Moha So Chaudahooaan Loka Chhaayaa ॥429॥
There is the prevalence of your maya in all the fourteen worlds.429.

ਤੁਹੀ ਬ੍ਰਾਹਮੀ ਬੈਸਨਵੀ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥
Tuhee Baraahamee Baisanvee Sree Bhavaanee ॥
Thou art the power the of Brahmani, Vaishnavi,

ਤੁਹੀ ਬਾਸਵੀ ਈਸਵਰੀ ਕਾਰਤਿਕਿਆਨੀ ॥
Tuhee Baasavee Eeesavaree Kaaratikiaanee ॥
Bhavani, Basavi, Parvati and Kartikeya

ਤੁਹੀ ਅੰਬਿਕਾ ਦੁਸਟਹਾ ਮੁੰਡਮਾਲੀ ॥
Tuhee Aanbikaa Dusttahaa Muaandamaalee ॥
Thou art Ambika and the wearer of the necklace of skulls

ਤੁਹੀ ਕਸਟ ਹੰਤੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਕੈ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਨੀ ॥੪੩੦॥
Tuhee Kasatta Haantee Kripaa Kai Kripaanee ॥430॥
O Goddess! Thou art the destroyer of the sufferings of all and also gracious towards all.430.

ਤੁਮੀ ਬਰਾਹਣੀ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਹਿਰਨਾਛ ਮਾਰਿਯੋ ॥
Tumee Baraahanee Havai Hrinaachha Maariyo ॥
As the power of Brahm and as the lion.

ਹਰੰਨਾਕਸੰ ਸਿੰਘਣੀ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਪਛਾਰਿਯੋ ॥
Haraannaakasaan Siaanghanee Havai Pachhaariyo ॥
Thou didst overthrow Hiranyakashipu

ਤੁਮੀ ਬਾਵਨੀ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਤਿਨੋ ਲੋਗ ਮਾਪੇ ॥
Tumee Baavanee Havai Tino Loga Maape ॥
Thou didst measure the three worlds as the power of Vaman.

ਤੁਮੀ ਦੇਵ ਦਾਨੋ ਕੀਏ ਜਛ ਥਾਪੇ ॥੪੩੧॥
Tumee Dev Daano Keeee Jachha Thaape ॥431॥
Thou didst establish the gods, demons and Yakshas.431.

ਤੁਮੀ ਰਾਮ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਦਸਾਗ੍ਰੀਵ ਖੰਡਿਯੋ ॥
Tumee Raam Havai Kai Dasaagareeva Khaandiyo ॥
Thou didst kill Ravana as Ram

ਤੁਮੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੰਸ ਕੇਸੀ ਬਿਹੰਡਿਯੋ ॥
Tumee Krisan Havai Kaansa Kesee Bihaandiyo ॥
Thou didst kill the demon Keshi as Krishna

ਤੁਮੀ ਜਾਲਪਾ ਹੈ ਬਿੜਾਲਾਛ ਘਾਯੋ ॥
Tumee Jaalapaa Hai Birhaalaachha Ghaayo ॥
Thou didst annihilate the demon Biraksha as Jalapa

ਤੁਮੀ ਸੁੰਭ ਨੈਸੁੰਭ ਦਾਨੋ ਖਪਾਯੋ ॥੪੩੨॥
Tumee Suaanbha Naisuaanbha Daano Khpaayo ॥432॥
Thou didst destroy the demons Sumbh and Nisumbh.432.

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥
Doharaa ॥

ਦਾਸ ਜਾਨ ਕਰਿ ਦਾਸ ਪਰਿ ਕੀਜੈ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਪਾਰ ॥
Daasa Jaan Kari Daasa Pari Keejai Kripaa Apaara ॥

ਆਪ ਹਾਥ ਦੈ ਰਾਖ ਮੁਹਿ ਮਨ ਕ੍ਰਮ ਬਚਨ ਬਿਚਾਰਿ ॥੪੩੩॥
Aapa Haatha Dai Raakh Muhi Man Karma Bachan Bichaari ॥433॥
Considering me as Thy slave, be Gracious towards me and keep Thy hand over my head and protect me with Thy mind, action, speech and thought.433.

This is Devi Ju Ki Ustat from Sri Guru Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. As you can see Devi here in this context refers to the creative power of Akaal Purkh and Her (this power is female in literary terms) various qualities. Which is who Devi/Shakti is in Sikhi.

Now Guru Sahib and other Sikhs have used/will use these various names depending on the context to refer to a specific quality of Shakti as per Sikhi. In some Banis the names refer to the Sargun manifestations of Shakti - the Goddesses, and, sometimes not, as above. Many of these words have more than one arth which is something you are seriously slow at picking up - this why the Shakti of Akaal Purkh is referred to using the different names of the Goddesses in Gurbani; it's talking about a specific aspect.

Go and read the vyakhya for this pangti, you will see exactly what I mean:

ਗੁਰੁ ਈਸਰੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਗੋਰਖੁ ਬਰਮਾ ਗੁਰੁ ਪਾਰਬਤੀ ਮਾਈ ॥
The Guru is Shiva, the Guru is Vishnu and Brahma; the Guru is Paarvati and Lakhshmi.

In my case I have chosen Saraswati for my signature. Which refers to knowledge or gyaan. In case you don't know, it's a common Dharmik quote I have used. Also here is another example:

Sri Nanak Parkash begins with a list of invocations to God and to Saraswati who in a transcendent form is in the form of a pen. What one should understand is that this in not a invocation to the demi goddess in any was but that to the power of the Lord who is known though her many names such as Maya, Chandi, Kali, Chandka, etc.

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥
There is One God who is realised through the grace of the True Guru.

ਅਥ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰ ਨਾਨਕ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਲਿਖਯਤੇ ।
Now the text of the Sri Nanak Parkash is being written

ਅਧਯਾਯ ਪਹਿਲਾ
The First Adhyai

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥ ਏਕੁੰਕਾਰਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਤਿਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਸਚੁ ਹੋਇ । ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੇ ਫਤੇ ਵਿਘਨ ਵਿਨਾਸ਼ਨ ਸੋਇ ॥੧॥
Couplet - The Guru is the form of the One Lord and through his grace does one realise the true form of God. God is continuously victorious and so are those who meditate on him also, for this reason God remove all obstacles and problems to enable this text from being completed.1.

ਕਬਿੱਤ ॥ ਤੀਨੋ ਲੋਕ ਬਰ ਦਾਨੀ ਤੀਨੋ ਜਾਚੈਂ ਮਹਾਰਾਨੀ ਤੀਨੋ ਤਾਪ ਹਾਨੀ ਆਦਿ ਤੀਨੋ ਗੁਨ ਮੰਡਿਕਾ ।
Kabit - O Saraswati (whose transcendent form is that of the pen) you are the one who is enabling me to write this enormous Granth. You are the one who gives knowledge in the three realms. The demons, the humans and the demi gods all are asking you for knowledge. You are the one who alleviates the three different types of pain and suffering. You are the one from the primal beginning who gives the three different virtues of Sato, Rajo and Tamo to the writers bringing them praise.

ਤੀਨੋ ਕਾਲ ਮਾਨੀ ਤੀਨੋ ਸ਼ਕਤਿ ਪ੍ਰਧਾਨੀ ਤਵ ਤੀਨੋ ਕ੍ਰਿਤਵਾਨੀ ਤੀਨੋ ਗਾਨੀ ਬਰ ਬੰਡਿਕਾ ।
You have been respected by the poets during the three phases of time. You are the three different types of power that bring about boons. You are the doer of the three duties of creation, sustenance and destruction. You are the one who has been praised by the poets in the three time periods as you are the granter of boons.

ਦੀਨੀ ਰਜਧਾਨੀ ਬੱਜ੍ਰ ਪਾਨੀ ਕੋ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਨ ਪਾਨੀ ਜਾਨੀ ਮੈਂ ਭਵਾਨੀ ਸੁਖ ਖਾਨੀ ਖਲ ਖੰਡਿਕਾ ।
You are the one who enables one to grasp a sword and the one who returned the rule over the demi gods and the heavens to Indar. You are the one who gives bliss to those who worship God and destroys others such as demons.

ਨਮੋ ਨਮੋ ਬਾਕ ਬਾਨੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਬਿਦਤਾਨੀ ਦਾਸ ਰਸਨਾ ਬਸਾਨੀ ਜੈਤਿ ਜੈਤਿ ਮਾਤ ਚੰਡਿਕਾ ॥੨॥
I pay my salutations to you again and again Saraswati who is present within each and every being. You are the one who resides on the tongue of the poet Bhai Santokh Singh Ji, may you be forever praised who is the motherly power within creation. 2.

Idk what your problem is. Honestly, if you have an issue accepting these aspects of Sikhi then maybe a different Mat might suit you better. I'm sorry Sikhi isn't what you believe it to be.

Also go and do your own khoj, if you did then maybe you would know a thing or two about Sikhi instead of drawing conclusions based on your pre-conceived notions, bias and sheer ignorance. There is just pure avidya in your words. You chat more bakwaas than an Indian auntie on meth.

The only person getting fooled here is you, because of your own ignorance lmao. There is no subversion of Sikhi, in fact the subversion is the other way around because it seeks to water down Sikhi into something it isn't, which is exactly what you're doing.

The same way you keep jumping to conclusions about me, I could do the same, e.g:

"Ajeet you have a problem with the word Saraswati because you have problems with anything female because you are gay"

Ajeet you have a problem with Saraswati because you have a problem with females, which is evident from because you treat your wife like sh!t"

But you see, I don't do that.

ਹੁਣ ਚੁੱਪ ਕਰ ਕੇ ਬਹਿ ਜਾ, ਸਾਲਾ ਕੁੱਤਿਆਂ ਵਾਂਗੂ ਭੌਂਕੀ ਜਾਂਦਾ

Gurbar Akaal!

Be wary the wasp and his white washing. 

Read your Bani while it is intact. 

If you read Bani you have the context you need to know sun symbols are nothing to worry about.

Sikhia is timeless, having been gifted to the world at a certain time and place, it draws from languages and cultures, beliefs,  of the time to communicate itself to us. 

I can tell the Paanth is under attack. They will white wash your art and history, they will infiltrate your every organization and if they can they will rewrite your Bani. 

Purtan Saroops 100% should not be in any western control. If they get the right ones they will try and change the Guru Granth Sahib Ji. 

6 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

@MrDoaba then what's difference between your practices or beliefs and that of Hinduism . 

If someone asks you, esp RSS how will u answer 

You keep asking this like a fudhoo. I told you before that  Sikhi differs from 'Hinduism' in its meritocratic, militaristic egalitarian social vision for Sikh society - which ironically very few Sikhs actually practice - so they aren't any different from Hindus in that respect - at the moment. 

7 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

@MrDoaba then what's difference between your practices or beliefs and that of Hinduism . 

If someone asks you, esp RSS how will u answer

Why do you insist on making this presumption: "you, yours, MrDoaba's"? - you're making out as if I'm some anomaly in this equation. I provided my explanation to you according to Sikhi. It's not my doing so why do you keep referring to it as such? If you still can't accept it, that's on you; I'm under no obligation to answer your questions when you can go and find the answer yourself, stop being so lazy. All your arguments are based on false premise (a very, very bad habit of yours). Are you unparh or something? No matter how much you keep ascribing these things to me, they're not gonna all of sudden become what you're positing. I've already told you, I'm sorry Sikhi isn't what you believe it to be. What do you want me to do about it??? The only rebuttal you make is "the RSS says similar things therefore you're wrong", and that too when evidence from a Sikh perspective has been provided. Blaming the RSS for literally everything which doesn't fit your views isn't in and of itself valid reasoning for your assertions.

First ask yourself, what is "Hinduism"? There isn't one single entity. If you read some Sakhis, an exegesis, and Gurbani itself you will see what I'm talking about. When Guru Sahib gave Updesh, there's often times more to it than simply a "Hindu". It speaks about sect or a particular system of thought people adhered to. The differences become apparent when one studies Sikhi intently and with dedication. It's not possible to answer a question like the one you're asking in short; SGGS has 1430 angs, and then there is DG...how do you expect to condense that down into simple bullet points? Sure you can answer trivial questions, like the ones people usually ask though. Why would I speak to the RSS about Sikhi? To who's benefit would that be? Trying to explain to them is like trying to convince an Evangelical Christian; they are narrow-minded, they have an agenda, they are hell-bent in their ways, and they don't truly seek answers. They're not asking real questions to get real answers...they've already made their hypothesis and ask questions to merely confirm that. An utter waste of time.

You've by the looks of it, made your sole Sikhi purpose about countering Hinduism. Although tbh, many people have made Sikhi into this single-point-agenda and they believe that is its main purpose too; that Gurmat is all about counteracting and refuting this collective non-entity known as Hinduism, and that we must prove that Sikhi has absolutely zero connection with this non-entity neither spiritually or culturally, or that we must prove how they're all wrong.

Repeatedly you've asked me what is the difference between "my" practises and beliefs, and Hinduism. Now I ask you, what is the difference between you and those Pandits who believed their Dharam was all about countering and refuting others? They made it their life mission to win the religious argument, prove others are wrong, to claim supremacy. In the process they forgot to practise their Dharam; they had all the gyaan but didn't put it into practise. Simply just retaining knowledge for a singlular purpose. This is what you do with regards to anything in Sanatan Mat.

You've been sold a watered-down version of Sikhi, which purports that spirituality is some narrow, inflexible path. Or in many cases has totally zapped the spirituality out of it altogether. This same Sikhi presents an alternative ithiaas at times. Some very deep conditioning indeed because now when issues like this thread come up, you can't handle it. Your immediate response is that something is awry and there's been a grave mistake...and you resort to accusations and loaded questions. All that happens is, you come off as dramatic and highly insecure.

Ask yourself truly, do you really think Sikhs are that stupid? That some of us are just willingly following some false version of Sikhi and ithiaas made up by those with a diabolical plan? Or do you think it's possible that it's in fact you who might be following something which has deviated from the original?

I heard a beautiful analogy recently in Katha: there are a variety of flowers (Sampradas and Sikhs) in the garden (Panth) of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, but now we as a Panth try to cut down them down, we only want one type to remain (SGPC et al, missionary, Ik Granth Ik Panth etc). The flowers all bring a different beauty and scent to the garden but nonetheless they're still in Guru Sahibs garden. When the gardeners (reformists/revisionists) came in, they came to remove some weeds, which was good, it needed to be done. However, they were gardeners and not landscapists but landscaping is what they tried to do. They weren't trained in this and were overzealous. Now what we see is, the weed control methods they put in place are ruining the flowers themselves, mistakenly. Now there is such resistance (paranoia) to the original species, they try to remove them at first sight so as not to ruin one group of gardeners' idea (ideology) of what the garden should look like.

Dally put it best when he said "People have conjured up a protestant christianised 'Sikhism' " - really reflect on it Ajeet Sio...do you think there's at least the possiblity, just the slightest chance, that you might be an overzealous gardener? Because if you aren't even willing to ponder whether or not you might actually be wrong, and that not every single Sikh who follows traditional/Puratan Sikh is an RSS agent...then there isn't much left to say I'm afraid.

Stop going in circles dude, stop jumping to hysterical conclusions, and stop asking the same questions again and again the moment your idealised version of Sikhi is challenged. It's whimsical. You have absolutely no idea about nuance, perspective, context, interpretation, symbolism, or the arts and how these are expressed...the list goes on. It's almost as if...as if you've been putting karele up your jagsaw like some others here too.

Gurbar Akaal!