"Amritvela sach nao, widiyai weechar..."

SSA. Well it's been almost a few weeks since I heard a man of Wisdom state; if you want to reduce your sleep quota from 8 hours to 1.5 - 3 hours short, simply think of one thing just b4 sleeping. "This body isn't mine. My mind isn't me..." You can call this spiritual or psychological DOESN'T matter.

Not only did I apply this in my jeevan, but I tried a different tact. When in bed ready t sleep I thought "Mann we tera, dhann we tera..." BELIEVE IT or not... 3.30 - 4am not do I wake before my alarm goes off but my body and mind is full awake! Not an iota of laziness will remain. But this Wise man just gave me an idea I merely enhanced to make own agenda. Saturday - Sunday included, haven't missed Amritvela for my Nitnem n extra paat. Pre few months back was 5.45 wake up then woke at 8 - 9am weekends. But this spiritual / psychological idea? WORKS LIKE A CHARM!

Try it? Maybe it'll help u out too!?

Edited by Singh1989
added extra word
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
On 8/17/2019 at 2:42 PM, Singh1989 said:

"Amritvela sach nao, widiyai weechar..."

SSA. Well it's been almost a few weeks since I heard a man of Wisdom state; if you want to reduce your sleep quota from 8 hours to 1.5 - 3 hours short, simply think of one thing just b4 sleeping. "This body isn't mine. My mind isn't me..." You can call this spiritual or psychological DOESN'T matter.

Not only did I apply this in my jeevan, but I tried a different tact. When in bed ready t sleep I thought "Mann we tera, dhann we tera..." BELIEVE IT or not... 3.30 - 4am not do I wake before my alarm goes off but my body and mind is full awake! Not an iota of laziness will remain. But this Wise man just gave me an idea I merely enhanced to make own agenda. Saturday - Sunday included, haven't missed Amritvela for my Nitnem n extra paat. Pre few months back was 5.45 wake up then woke at 8 - 9am weekends. But this spiritual / psychological idea? WORKS LIKE A CHARM!

Try it? Maybe it'll help u out too!?

Thanks Buday. You’re a life saver 

This actually helps   iv been waking up amritvela past few days   thanks 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Think people need to start focusing on themselves,  rather than judging others. Just remember all the people you talk about have the same joyt as you.
    • Yeah after watching many times over, I have come to the conclusion,  he is not arrogant at all, just straight to the point,  which I guess comes across arrogant to some people. Videos have helped me alot recently.
    • Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
      😀 My dear melanin deficient brother....the UK, last week, spent £50 million on a public inquiry just to find out that the Fire Service negligently let brown people die and the fire chief was rewarded with a £2 million pension pot for her racist actions. Public Inquiries, given their cost, are not everyday 'status quo' things. They happen very rarely and are designed to reveal previously unknown facts. The facts that this £50 million public inquiry revealed, and the networks had as their headline news, were revealed by me on this thread several months ago. I have stated a few times on this very thread how those lacking melanin (whiteys) are generally extremely dim. You demonstrated that in the 'Gurjant Gnostic and Dallysingh100' thread when you didn't even have enough intelligence to figure out that you were simply being used as a stepping stone to get to someone else. Status quo da bacha 🤣
    • Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
      Brother, you need some serious schooling S1ngh. tut tut.  The Nanaksar satsang sabha is a very serious cult. Both the Nanaksar Gurdwara in Richmond, BC and Edmonton, Alberta have a special room with a statue / photo of some bloke that is revered by them and the congregation are supposed to offer money and receive blessings from him. Also, they don't have Nishan sahib in their gurdwara. We once attended a function at the Richmond one and my little one came running to me saying the sevadars were trying to get him and his little cousins to go in a special room with a big photo of a weird looking geezer. And no....it wasn't Big Tera. On the plus side though....their gurdwara, especially the ones in Canada, do tend to have very well manicured lawns and gardens. Not sure who that special bloke is but I have a feeling he may have been a big horticulturalist. And no.....it isn't Alan Titchmarsh. Nanaksar Edmonton Nanaksar, Richmond
    • I forgot the name of the bhaji but the main sewadar of that organization used to share his knowledge here a lot. This is a good organization but seems to be in a dormant stage.

Important Information

Terms of Use