What is the world comming to

Big_Tera

2 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Hardly the crime of the century!  Definitely not worth starting a debate over.  Considering we have professionals, labourers, business people and all types of people representing our community,  it’s hardly shocking that we are going have a few criminals amongst us.  What’s the big deal?

Is that Harpreet's mugshot? Lol!

We need to understand y they committed a crime. Obviously for money but what lead them? For their age appears they had a hard life or "hard" life (depends how u look at it) and thas it! They understood the phenomenon of dog eat dog world. So they took a drastic step and failed... Of course they could've succeeded.

Guest GuestSingh
7 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

Is that Harpreet's mugshot? Lol!

We need to understand y they committed a crime. Obviously for money but what lead them? For their age appears they had a hard life or "hard" life (depends how u look at it) and thas it! They understood the phenomenon of dog eat dog world. So they took a drastic step and failed... Of course they could've succeeded.

shes from a different community n anotha part of town. abt 15 yrs younger than the female elder as well. so y wud she be keepin their company?

seems like she was either abandoned by her own for wateva reason n lost her way. maybe livin rough n desperate before bein targeted. or she knew the place well as a worker or regular customer n wanted a piece of the prize from wat wudve seemed a simple 'transaction'?

6 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

shes from a different community n anotha part of town. abt 15 yrs younger than the female elder as well. so y wud she be keepin their company?

seems like she was either abandoned by her own for wateva reason n lost her way. maybe livin rough n desperate before bein targeted. or she knew the place well as a worker or regular customer n wanted a piece of the prize from wat wudve seemed a simple 'transaction'?

YES! valid points. Life is a thing which can pull people into good / bad stuff. Religion, friends, fam and society can be factors.

I too went down a "Make a quick buck" routine a few years back as I considered myself in a "Hard" life. Of course no one was hurt, injured or robbed in the process.

On 8/19/2019 at 4:37 PM, TigerForce1 said:

Hardly the crime of the century!  Definitely not worth starting a debate over.  Considering we have professionals, labourers, business people and all types of people representing our community,  it’s hardly shocking that we are going have a few criminals amongst us.  What’s the big deal?

In the article its says they all commited numerous other offences. Alos keeping someone hostage is not a big thing to you? Who know what is she has done apart from this. Seems like an unsavory character. 

On 8/20/2019 at 11:21 AM, Singh1989 said:

YES! valid points. Life is a thing which can pull people into good / bad stuff. Religion, friends, fam and society can be factors.

I too went down a "Make a quick buck" routine a few years back as I considered myself in a "Hard" life. Of course no one was hurt, injured or robbed in the process.

Yes I am sure you was the don conloni of west london. However you was smart and went undetected and packed in your life on the wild side to turn your life around. 

On a serious note. Sures the thieving side of these people who have no morals. 

On 8/21/2019 at 2:31 PM, Big_Tera said:

In the article its says they all commited numerous other offences. Alos keeping someone hostage is not a big thing to you? Who know what is she has done apart from this. Seems like an unsavory character. 

In the last 2 weeks we have seen Hindu Terrorists put boots on the ground in Kashmir and reduce those inhabitants to living their lives within an open prison, looking at the end of barrel.  We have seen the same Facist Regime destroy a 600 year old Bhagat Ravidas Mandir and lastly witnessed the deliberate flooding of Punjab via the Bhakra Dam, to punish the the only state that stood up to the oppression the Indian government has committed.  I haven’t seen you start a thread about these issues which are real ones that affect the lives of Sikhs in Punjab.  To me the crime that girl has committed is hardly worth mention especially on a Sikh forum!

1 hour ago, TigerForce1 said:

In the last 2 weeks we have seen Hindu Terrorists put boots on the ground in Kashmir and reduce those inhabitants to living their lives within an open prison, looking at the end of barrel.  We have seen the same Facist Regime destroy a 600 year old Bhagat Ravidas Mandir and lastly witnessed the deliberate flooding of Punjab via the Bhakra Dam, to punish the the only state that stood up to the oppression the Indian government has committed.  I haven’t seen you start a thread about these issues which are real ones that affect the lives of Sikhs in Punjab.  To me the crime that girl has committed is hardly worth mention especially on a Sikh forum!

Would you call attacks carried out by pakistan based groups as ' Muslim terrorists'

Or call attacks by Burmese army as 'Buddhist Terrorists'

So why Call them Hindu. Sureley terrorists have no name or faith. Maybe you should educate yourself. 

People like this girl should be named and shamed. Especially if the have Kaur or Singh in their name. Stop defending these people. Looks like you have sympathy for them.