Sikhism on Stack exchange- the largest Question/Answer website

arpanjot

@mods I'm not sure if this violates the forum rules. Please feel free to remove/alter if required. This is not a promotional post and I'm not affiliated with stack exchange. I've just submitted a proposal to them.

Satsriakal people!

I've created a proposal at stack exchange( the largest question/answer website on the web, similar to quora) to start a sub site devoted to Sikhism where people can post questions and receive answers from others. I request everyone to please follow the site to keep it active so that it can be pushed to the next stage(beta)and isn't deleted.
Please click "follow" at the below link:

https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/122932/sikhism

Once the number of followers meet the minimum criteria, there will be a sub section on stack exchange devoted only to Sikhism, which I think will be a great thing. Let's give our best to make this proposal count.

Since this is a new proposal, it also lacks sample questions. Please feel free to upvote the existing questions or add new ones related to Sikhism.