SYUK Spilt milk comment

Guest What?

To the comment in 'What's happening' SYUK Thread...

The individual who said that everyone is complaining over 'spilt milk' - you're wrong. It is what the 'spilt milk' represents. It's our culture and religion to NEVER even look in a weird way at mothers, sisters and daughters. Nowadays none of these REAL PRINCIPLES have a place. Shere Panjab Herman Singh bhajee doesn't give a *EDITED* about what was thrown - the point is YOU DON'T MESS WITH FEMALES. HOW *EDITED* HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND? I don't agree with these Sikhi camps where males and females stay nights away - it's a *EDITED* dating agency. boys checking girls out and girls giggling love the attention. I don't give a *EDITED* whose offended.

How come Sikhi all of a sudden needs to be moved away from the grist environment? Bhai Gurdaas Jee's vaaraan explain how earning Sikhi within the householder's environment is the utmost highest jeevan. But for 1 week you need to take youth away to "experience Sikhi..." *Deleted for privacy reasons*

Singhs and Singhnia these day just shakk Amrit wear kakaars and bana. They don't have any kmaai. They hve no culture. They nothing about family values, speaking Panjabi, principles. They just coconuts/donkeys wearing the skins of lions/lionesses..

May I add (quite off topic)? "Singhnia not earning kmaii" I kinda agree. When it comes marriage it's"Whas yer education level" first and "whas yer Nitnem level" NEVER! Even Non Amritdhari high educated will go for less educated boys. AVERAGE!

i don't know what the original thread was, but i agree that sikh camps are a terrible idea.  sending a bunch of teenagers to stay overnight together?  seriously? who thinks this is a good idea? why are people so naive about basic human nature?

better idea would be a sikh sunday school type thing.  when they are children teach them about Naam Simran, to memorise Gurbani and about history.  when they reach puberty segregate them by gender so they can talk about their personal teen/young adult issues.

i agree that people on this site seem clueless about what becoming Amritdhari means.  they think it is just about dressing a certain way and they are free to behave how they want.