Sikh man attacked in phuket

Big_Tera

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

if the article in the news is read you will realise the attacker was a white Norwegian by the surname of Bullman , the Singh fought with this guy who was a trained martial artist whilst he told his wife to pick up the two year old and run. Bullman was intent on attacking her too.

No mention of his kirpan,  does anyone know if he had it with him?

Guest GuestSingh
1 minute ago, Redoptics said:

No mention of his kirpan,  does anyone know if he had it with him?

the sikh pa family statement made by his wife who wudve been the only eyewitness to it all makes no mention of any kirpan bein used anywhere during the confrontation.

but one uk news outlet is quotin this white supremacist lookin thug as sayin he was stabbed in the shoulder which is wat led to the chokehold. as if tht shud help his case.

fact is he saw a brown man n lost control.

apparently thai law is only 4-15 yrs for trespass n manslaughter.

Guest GuestSingh

came across this by accident recently. the altercations sound similar albeit in different circumstances.

basically my point is whitey wudnt dare do this wiv blacky cuz theyre scared of em.

but they like to think they take on browny i.e. singhs n win. they c em as weak n a soft touch. sadly its true in most cases. too many singhs r no longer men anymore. tht includes the metrosexual flex who r well built like a tank but weak in mind like a woman.

its dwn to us to make whitey n blacky fear us as well. we need to be ready to fight bk n defend ourselves. thts how we need to be if we want to ensure or increase our survival in the west or abroad. there was a time wen no one used to think abt messin wiv a singh. we also need to be firm/serious wen needed which is most of the time in reality. not smiley n giggly males. its unmanly n irritating to c.

dnt think the family wudve imagined this wud happen to em. n thts the point. we cnt keep thinkin im always gna be safe, its never gna happen to me etc. thts a mistake waitin to happen to any of us.

the wife n baby cud easily have been caught n harmed had the singh not taken it upon himself to say something. theres a possibility he realised his limits n knew then n there he was fighting a lost cause. we have to learn from this n make sure our own limits r at a threshold tht will help save us if were ever in the same situation.

its been mentioned numerous times before but it needs to be repeated until more folk wake up n listen n make the change themselves.

13 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

if the article in the news is read you will realise the attacker was a white Norwegian by the surname of Bullman , the Singh fought with this guy who was a trained martial artist whilst he told his wife to pick up the two year old and run. Bullman was intent on attacking her too.

Seems like the norwegian went for the throat and easy target. He said he did not try to kill,  then why go for the throat. He should have had a punch up. not strangle someone which is using to much force and is actually underhanded and shameful tactic in a fight. I think Bajaj overpowered the norwegian and was getting the better of him. so bulman the racist went for the easy target his throat. 

I dont think Amitpal realized that the gora was going to use extreme force on him, which can easily happen when someones is drunk and out of their senses. But then again. Why would he pick up a knife. Seems like he should of just called police instead of confronting a drunk man out of his mind. To much to lose over a silly drunkan singing at night. 

9 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

came across this by accident recently. the altercations sound similar albeit in different circumstances.

basically my point is whitey wudnt dare do this wiv blacky cuz theyre scared of em.

but they like to think they take on browny i.e. singhs n win. they c em as weak n a soft touch. sadly its true in most cases. too many singhs r no longer men anymore. tht includes the metrosexual flex who r well built like a tank but weak in mind like a woman.

its dwn to us to make whitey n blacky fear us as well. we need to be ready to fight bk n defend ourselves. thts how we need to be if we want to ensure or increase our survival in the west or abroad. there was a time wen no one used to think abt messin wiv a singh. we also need to be firm/serious wen needed which is most of the time in reality. not smiley n giggly males. its unmanly n irritating to c.

dnt think the family wudve imagined this wud happen to em. n thts the point. we cnt keep thinkin im always gna be safe, its never gna happen to me etc. thts a mistake waitin to happen to any of us.

the wife n baby cud easily have been caught n harmed had the singh not taken it upon himself to say something. theres a possibility he realised his limits n knew then n there he was fighting a lost cause. we have to learn from this n make sure our own limits r at a threshold tht will help save us if were ever in the same situation.

its been mentioned numerous times before but it needs to be repeated until more folk wake up n listen n make the change themselves.

I think this was a case of the Gora being highly intoxicated. Obviously being a martial artist. He was ready for the fight and had the advantage of fighting someone who is not trained. 

Why Bajaj picked up a knife is beyond. me. Using a knife can easily result in you being harmed by the weapon yourself. Also. 

We dont no the full story yet. So we should not try and presume to much untill they fully investigate. 

It seems likely the white guy will get off as he will say it was self defence. 

Many of these norwegians and europeans are trained in fighting. Especially Russians and eastern Europeans. Very dangerous people. 

Obviously if Amitpal was also trained in would be a fair fight. 

4 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Gurjant you seriously need help. Note to admin. Please ban this fool Gurjant he spreads hate on the forum. 

Oh sayin the dude is white and bein right is hate but you can try and blame black dudes for crimes all the time and turn out to be wrong and that's cool. You read like a redneck. A triggered racist bro.  Don't let your master hear what I'm saying.shhhh

16 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

the sikh pa family statement made by his wife who wudve been the only eyewitness to it all makes no mention of any kirpan bein used anywhere during the confrontation.

but one uk news outlet is quotin this white supremacist lookin thug as sayin he was stabbed in the shoulder which is wat led to the chokehold. as if tht shud help his case.

fact is he saw a brown man n lost control.

apparently thai law is only 4-15 yrs for trespass n manslaughter.

well all pictures of the arrested man have him untouched , and the Kaur said basically he broke down a door between the two rooms balconies to gain access to their room , there was no mention of injuries on the white dude despite him being nakedc when rampaging after the couple phoned reception to complain  about his bellowing and banging on the balcony door. wife did not say kirpan was used just punches and kicking back and forth.

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

well all pictures of the arrested man have him untouched , and the Kaur said basically he broke down a door between the two rooms balconies to gain access to their room , there was no mention of injuries on the white dude despite him being nakedc when rampaging after the couple phoned reception to complain  about his bellowing and banging on the balcony door. wife did not say kirpan was used just punches and kicking back and forth.

Why use the name Kaur and Singh instead of their first names? Seems strange to call them by their last names.