Why do females not like us fat MEN??

Guest Mr Fatty

43 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

There are a lot of people who are like this for instance my mum side are all heavy my dad side are not they all eat the same Indian food but because if their DNA mum side gets fat my dads side doesn't. It's just how it is.

That will be down to things like metabolism and caloric intake. In some parts of the world, food is in plentiful abundance. Combine this with a change in levels of physical activity and you have a recipe for obesity. I agree that some of it will be predetermined - if your mother had a particular lifestyle and diet whilst pregnant with you, it will activate some genes and deactivate others to set you up for the same lifestyle. But this can then be compensated by diet. 

I’m going to use me as an example. In the UK, the average adult man should consume 2500 kilocalories a day. Due to a combination of my build and deskjob, if I were to eat that many calories a day, I would put on weight. My “maintenance” used to be 1500-1700 kilocalories a day. Since going to the gym regularly, it’s now 2000. If I eat more than this, I will gain fat. 

Point is me and you could eat train the same but 

8 minutes ago, Wicked Warrior said:

That will be down to things like metabolism and caloric intake. In some parts of the world, food is in plentiful abundance. Combine this with a change in levels of physical activity and you have a recipe for obesity. I agree that some of it will be predetermined - if your mother had a particular lifestyle and diet whilst pregnant with you, it will activate some genes and deactivate others to set you up for the same lifestyle. But this can then be compensated by diet. 

I’m going to use me as an example. In the UK, the average adult man should consume 2500 kilocalories a day. Due to a combination of my build and deskjob, if I were to eat that many calories a day, I would put on weight. My “maintenance” used to be 1500-1700 kilocalories a day. Since going to the gym regularly, it’s now 2000. If I eat more than this, I will gain fat. 

Point is me and you could follow same diet, training regime,  but because of dna I'll be over weight, compared to you.

I would have to do more to be on same level.

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

Point is me and you could eat train the same but 

Point is me and you could follow same diet, training regime,  but because of dna I'll be over weight, compared to you.

I would have to do more to be on same level.

My point is that the dietary needs are individual. It’s more than just “DNA”.

2 hours ago, Redoptics said:

You do know some people cant help it due to dna

You can override your programming. Many people who are overweight need to eat less, move more, or do both. 

Guest MR FATTY TO GOOD FOR
On 9/1/2019 at 9:58 AM, jkvlondon said:

it is biological wiring , if you look like you can handle yourself in a fight a girl will be interested , if you look like you will live a long time and with vigour you are a better life partner prospect than a weak looking or unhealthy looking specimen ( skinny or fat). Fit and strong is the measure , that is probably why Bollywood went from flabby heroes like Rajesh Khanna to built ones like the current crop. Personality/character  is a good measure of a person but initial impressions count , if somebody is unfit it suggests an attitude of not caring about oneself and therefore the chance that person will not care about other aspects of their life  . But there is the other side of the coin if the guy is fixated on his build and looks where is the chance of him caring about others including the girl? Middle path is best, do your duty to be ready for anything, good or bad and you'll be good

Guys like fit but curvy girls for the same reasons , healthy kids are more possible with her than a skinny girl or an overly heavy girl, because hormone issues happen on either end of the scale. There is real biological preferences for the hourglass shape , if you think about it who would you prefer Salma Hayek or Kiere Knightly  most guys would go for Salma.

That seems a bit harsh and fattist. 

You are saying a guy could be successful, have a great personality be good looking. But If he cant fight that will suddenly make him appear less attractive. No wonder so many girls fall for so called 'bad boys'. On the flip side there are many chubby guys that are very strong and can handle themselves in a fight better then a wimpy skinny guy. I think what it boils down to overall is that women dont find fat guys attractive. They love slim guys and think a fat guy will be a slob, unhealthy. Lets be honest women dont like us porkies when men dont mind a bit of extra meat on the sides. 

You will see a fat girl with a slim guy on many occasions. But rarely see a fatty with a good looking girl. 

What I also tend to find is women or young girls go for boys they can dominate. Many find confident guys a threat so will seek out some nerd or nonintellectual guy. 

Actually it depend on the cury women. 

If the woman is short and fat/curvey. My view will be she is unhealthy and not a fit person . For child bearing.  she will pass on her short genes which will create short kids who will be bullied for their height and wont be able to defend themselves. Short girls equal cute and nice easy going personalities but not good marriage material

Slim tall women are the best who are neither fat or skinny. skinny women come off as being unhealthy and unable to give birth. so they come across as unhealthy. 

Many asian girls come under the category of being short and fat. which dont make good marriage material and are a turn off. They are good for short term relationships. But for marriage girl need to be tall. 

My  thinking on what a woman wants most in a guy

1- Rich and successful

2) Easy to dominate hence not to smart

3) SLIM

4) Tall

Perhaps many women like a guy who looks like he respects his body temple by taking care of it. Same as many men who may like a woman who respects her body temple by taking care of it. 

Of course there are people with physical ailments who cannot help but gain weight or who are unable to physically work out. 

But just a thought. 

Guest Seriously?

What a dumb question.

Unless its a troll question making fun of all the feminists questions about why men don't like fat/poor/short/bossy women?

This world is all about looks and materialism. Hence why fashion, plastic surgeries, money etc are so popular. So of course people (whether guys or girls) want partners that look good. There was a study, a survey really, that rich women want rich men, while rich men want slim women. So dont be saying men like fat women. 

Its all about beauty, looks etc. When people choose a partner, they are very picky and aim for the best looking, most valuable person. kind of like shopping. And you saying you like fat women, is a lie, you only like 'curvy women' which is not fat. And I dont know, since when have curves/fat been attractive on a guy?

22 hours ago, Guest Seriously? said:

What a dumb question.

Unless its a troll question making fun of all the feminists questions about why men don't like fat/poor/short/bossy women?

This world is all about looks and materialism. Hence why fashion, plastic surgeries, money etc are so popular. So of course people (whether guys or girls) want partners that look good. There was a study, a survey really, that rich women want rich men, while rich men want slim women. So dont be saying men like fat women. 

Its all about beauty, looks etc. When people choose a partner, they are very picky and aim for the best looking, most valuable person. kind of like shopping. And you saying you like fat women, is a lie, you only like 'curvy women' which is not fat. And I dont know, since when have curves/fat been attractive on a guy?

What a silly post. 

Of COURSE it ISNT all about looks. 

I know COUNTLESS women who have married men who may not be their type looks wise in their younger years, but as they’ve become older and wiser, realise that external appearance Doesn’t mean Jack.

So many of my female friends have told me to avoid men that women flock to due to their ability to be able to pull women and therefore their greater likelihood to cheat. Which is Also an unfair judgement because many of these men Wouldn’t cheat.

But, humans should realise that external appearance means nothing, the inner is Just as important. Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Many men are charismatic and handsome in their own way, which is attractive to women. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest Kaur

It's not that we don't like bigger guys. I feel like if you keep calling yourself fat or have insecurities, it's a bit of a no no for girls. They want someone that's confident, no matter what size.