Wasps & spiders

Dsinghd

46 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I don't like spiders so I get the vacuum cleaner and hover them up  lol   I feel really bad though.  

no sheet of paper and glass and relocation to outside ? my kids don't even bat an eyelid now and do it unbidden . Why earn negative karams , do you really want to come back to pay the account ?

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

no sheet of paper and glass and relocation to outside ? my kids don't even bat an eyelid now and do it unbidden . Why earn negative karams , do you really want to come back to pay the account ?

Yh I know it's really bad   but I have this fear lol!  I can't go anywhere near them. Don't know where it came from.  I mean  iv held snakes  put one around my neck,  held frogs/toads,   if someone offered me to go shark cage diving I'd say yes! but spiders  no! Lmao 

Though yes when I hoover them up i know I'm doing wrong   it's not right. 

31 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yh I know it's really bad   but I have this fear lol!  I can't go anywhere near them. Don't know where it came from.  I mean  iv held snakes  put one around my neck,  held frogs/toads,   if someone offered me to go shark cage diving I'd say yes! but spiders  no! Lmao 

Though yes when I hoover them up i know I'm doing wrong   it's not right. 

If you fear spiders how you going to deal with death ?

2 hours ago, Redoptics said:

If you fear spiders how you going to deal with death ?

I ain't scared of death. I'm not scared of dying,  the worst thing about dying is knowing I haven't been the best sikh I can be, not done enough in sikhi,   the actual dying don't scare me.  We've had deaths in my family one after the other, people suffering, crying  iv seen it.    

Just now, puzzled said:

I ain't scared of death. I'm not scared of dying,  the worst thing about dying is knowing I haven't been the best sikh I can be, not done enough in sikhi,   the actual dying don't scare me.  We've had deaths in my family one after the other, people suffering, crying  iv seen it.    

So how can you fear spiders?