ik onkaar sat gur prasaad||

One Universal Creator; by the grace of the true Guru||

Sikhism poetry in Sant Bhasa By Amardeep Singh||

sabh maih samaanaaa||

In everything||

hindu poojai anek devaa pareh puraanaa||

Hindus worship many Gods and read the Puranas||

saastar simrat vakhiaan athsath isnaanaa||

Discourse on the Saastras and Simritees and take holy baths in the 68 pilgrimage places||

isaaee sardhaa karai tri anjeel dhiaanaa||

Christians have faith in the three(Holy Trinity) and think over the Gospel||

japai paak sat naam isaa jas gaavnaa||

Repeat the pure true name and sing praises of Jesus||

musalmaanaa sifat allaah darvesh bhavaae samaa||

Muslims praise Allah and Dervishes whirl in Sama||

dhikr ras maate kareh nivaaj jumaa||

Intoxicated in joy of Dhikr(Sufi meditation) and do Muslim prayers on Friday||

sikh kareh nitnem dhiaavan raam naamaa||

Sikhs do the Nitnem(daily prayers) and contemplate on God's name||

gaavai sunai amrit banee mann rehatnamaa||

Sing and listen to ambrosial divine hymns and obey the Rehatnama||

tumree nadree karam pekhio sabh maih samaanaa||1||

By your divine grace(God), you are see in all the religions||1||

WHAT IS YOUR AGENDA FELLA ? 

You can write all the poetries you want, but why do you start with "ek onkar satgurprasad" . 

It is obviously to blur the lines between pakki baani and kachi baani , right ?

are you a RSS agent ? 

Gurbani is DIVINE REVELATION , and thats why it survives till this day after centuries, your poem is NOT gurbani and might not survive the storms of time. Stop this mockery !

6 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

WHAT IS YOUR AGENDA FELLA ? 

You can write all the poetries you want, but why do you start with "ek onkar satgurprasad" . 

It is obviously to blur the lines between pakki baani and kachi baani , right ?

are you a RSS agent ? 

Gurbani is DIVINE REVELATION , and thats why it survives till this day after centuries, your poem is NOT gurbani and might not survive the storms of time. Stop this mockery !

Is this more of your sarcasm? Or are you just retarded?

You obviously have no idea how Mangals or invocations work. They were and still are used for all literary works, not just for Gurbani. Every single Sikh text we have starts with a Manglacharan and may contain several more within it. No one claims those works are Gurbani lol. Mangals have also traditionally been used when writing letters. It's nothing to do with kachi/pakki bani.

It's just a way of paying homage and due reverance. A nishani of Nimrata and Maharaaj Kirpa. And obviously, invoking.

Some short Manglacharans found in Gurbani:

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥
ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥
ੴ ਸਤਿਨਾਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥
ੴ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ॥
ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ ॥
ਤ੍ਵ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ
ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ ॥
ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗੌਤੀ ਏ ਨਮਃ ॥
ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਵਾਨੀ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ ॥

Some of these are also found outside of Gurbani, especially the first one.

Some found in other Sikh literary works, which would probably give you a heart attack:

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਰਾਮ ਚੰਦ੍ਰ ਏ ਨਮਹ॥ - From one of Guru Sahibs favourite pieces of literature, Hanuman Natak.
ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗਣੇਸਾਯ ਨਮਃ ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਸ੍ਰਸ੍ਵਤੀਯਾਯ ਨਮਃ ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਯ ॥ - from a Granth about Raag Vidya.

Hell look at this one line of a Mangal from Bhai Gurdaas Ji's Kabit Savaiye:

ਓਨਮ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਚਰਨ ਆਦਿ ਪੁਰਖ ਆਦੇਸੁ ।

Do you know what ਓਨਮ means? Here's a quote from an acceptable scholar in your terms, Dr Sahib Singh, for you:

ਪਾਠਸ਼ਾਲਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਪਾਂਧੇ ਲੋਕ ਮੁੰਡਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਪੜ੍ਹਾਣ ਵੇਲੇ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਪੱਟੀ ਤੇ ਲਫ਼ਜ਼ (ॐ नमः) 'ਓਅੰ ਨਮਹ' ਲਿਖ ਦੇਂਦੇ ਹਨ, ਜਿਸ ਦਾ ਅਰਥ ਹੈ 'ਓਅੰ ਨੂੰ ਨਮਸਕਾਰ ਹੈ, ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਨੂੰ ਨਮਸਕਾਰ ਹੈ

ਓ + ਨਮਃ: = ਪਰਮੇਸ਼ਰ ਨੂੰ ਨਮਸਕਾਰ ਹੈ।

Is Bhai Gurdaas Ji an RSS agent? Is Dr Sahib Singh an RSS agent?

You yourself knows this comes in Gurbani as well. But nah it's probably a conspiracy.

There are many which are far longer than this in, including but not limited to Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaaran, Bhai Nand Laal Ji's Bani, Sri Gurpratap Suraj Granth (the mangal from which you should definitely read lmao) etc etc. We have tons of literature and they all have Mangals, some short some long. And many which cannot be comprehended by people of your mindset - the one which are seemingly Sanatani in nature are to that aspect of Akaal Purkh specifically and they're older than you would wanna believe.

Your environment has made a few screws go loose in your head. What the hell are you still doing in Maharashtra or even India for that matter if you're so paranoid?

@eternalamar nice work, please add the Gurmukhi text to the poems as well, thanks.

Gurbar Akaal!

14 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Is this more of your sarcasm? Or are you just retarded?

You obviously have no idea how Mangals or invocations work. They were and still are used for all literary works, not just for Gurbani. Every single Sikh text we have starts with a Manglacharan and may contain several more within it. No one claims those works are Gurbani lol. Mangals have also traditionally been used when writing letters. It's nothing to do with kachi/pakki bani.

It's just a way of paying homage and due reverance. A nishani of Nimrata and Maharaaj Kirpa. And obviously, invoking.

Some short Manglacharans found in Gurbani:

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥
ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥
ੴ ਸਤਿਨਾਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥
ੴ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ॥
ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ ॥
ਤ੍ਵ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ
ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ ॥
ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗੌਤੀ ਏ ਨਮਃ ॥
ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਵਾਨੀ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ ॥

Some of these are also found outside of Gurbani, especially the first one.

Some found in other Sikh literary works, which would probably give you a heart attack:

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਰਾਮ ਚੰਦ੍ਰ ਏ ਨਮਹ॥ - From one of Guru Sahibs favourite pieces of literature, Hanuman Natak.
ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗਣੇਸਾਯ ਨਮਃ ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਸ੍ਰਸ੍ਵਤੀਯਾਯ ਨਮਃ ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਯ ॥ - from a Granth about Raag Vidya.

Hell look at this one line of a Mangal from Bhai Gurdaas Ji's Kabit Savaiye:

ਓਨਮ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਚਰਨ ਆਦਿ ਪੁਰਖ ਆਦੇਸੁ ।

Do you know what ਓਨਮ means? Here's a quote from an acceptable scholar in your terms, Dr Sahib Singh, for you:

ਪਾਠਸ਼ਾਲਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਪਾਂਧੇ ਲੋਕ ਮੁੰਡਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਪੜ੍ਹਾਣ ਵੇਲੇ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਪੱਟੀ ਤੇ ਲਫ਼ਜ਼ (ॐ नमः) 'ਓਅੰ ਨਮਹ' ਲਿਖ ਦੇਂਦੇ ਹਨ, ਜਿਸ ਦਾ ਅਰਥ ਹੈ 'ਓਅੰ ਨੂੰ ਨਮਸਕਾਰ ਹੈ, ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਨੂੰ ਨਮਸਕਾਰ ਹੈ

Is Bhai Gurdaas Ji an RSS agent? Is Dr Sahib Singh an RSS agent?

You yourself knows this comes in Gurbani as well. But nah it's probably a conspiracy.

There are many which are far longer than this in, including but not limited to Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaaran, Bhai Nand Laal Ji's Bani, Sri Gurpratap Suraj Granth (the mangal from which you should definitely read lmao) etc etc. We have tons of literature and they all have Mangals, some short some long. And many which cannot be comprehended by people of your mindset - the one which are seemingly Sanatani in nature are to that aspect of Akaal Purkh specifically and they're older than you would wanna believe.

Your environment has made a few screws go loose in your head. What the hell are you still doing in Maharashtra or even India for that matter if you're so paranoid?

@eternalamar nice work, please add the Gurmukhi text to the poems as well, thanks.

Gurbar Akaal!

If people like you grow in numbers , then I can already see future sikhs in dhotis , tilaks and idols back in harmandar sahib. Most of our boys already have shorn hairs , and some have earrings now (baahman waad) , now you only need a dhoti . I suspect you wear one already instead of kachhera or complimentary to it LMAO ! You're a convenient tool for RSS and Hindutva in general ! 

I am ok with all your mentioned mangalacharans .. except 

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਵਾਨੀ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ ॥

Guru Gobind Singh ji said in his baani "Anhad roop anahad baani, charan saran jeh basat bhavani" . So Bhavani OR durga takes refuge in god's feet. Why should I believe guru would ask for sahayta help from bhavani ?

The prime difference between sikhi and hindu is "We DO NOT worship god in his sargun saroop" . We're nirguni upasaks, we're shabad guru pujaris , thats the main difference ! And if you're going to still believe in Ganesh, Saraswati , etc etc , then why not simply call yourself a HINDU ? why pretend you're a sikh ? I ask you then what is the difference between sikhi and so-called sanatan matt ???

ॐ doesn't  mean ਓਅੰ ( Oan) . It means 'Om' . Ask any hindu, anyone will say you its 'Om' , they believe in'Om' , not 'Oan' although I agree it might be referring to same thing . But sikh theology is deeper . 

ਓ + ਨਮਃ does not mean ਪਰਮੇਸ਼ਰ ਨੂੰ ਨਮਸਕਾਰ ਹੈ

stop lying . 'Onam' simply means 'Oan' , 'm' or 'n' sound is often added at end of indian words . For example 'karma' vs 'karman' . 

Read Dakhni oankar baani, you will come to know 'Onam' is simply 'Oan' 

5 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I am ok with all your mentioned mangalacharans .. except 

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਵਾਨੀ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ ॥

It's not my Manglacharan. If you have a problem take it up with Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj.

The prime difference between sikhi and hindu is "We DO NOT worship god in his sargun saroop" . We're nirguni upasaks, we're shabad guru pujaris , thats the main difference ! And if you're going to still believe in Ganesh, Saraswati , etc etc , then why not simply call yourself a HINDU ? why pretend you're a sikh ? I ask you then what is the difference between sikhi and so-called sanatan matt ???

Who said we don't? In order to do Nirgun Bhagti, you first have to go via the route of Sargun Bhagti. Do you even know who/what Sargun Parmatama is for Sikhs? It's Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj. When we do Seva of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji that is one example of Sargun Bhagti.

We very often say "Dhan Guru Nanak Tu Hii Nirankaar"...you should look into what this means. The Devi Devte are what Sanatan Mat believes are Sargun Saroops of Brahman, and while Sikhi does accept that they are avtaars* of Brahm, it does not accept that they are actually Nirankaar in Sargun form because in Sikhi that, as I have already said, is Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

* The concepts of Avtaar is not as simple as most people think; there is a hierarchy, and Guru Sahib is at the top. Please refer to Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji's Japji Sahib teeka or Amir Bhandar teeka. I can't spoonfeed your ignorance.

If you think you can skip the Sargun route then good luck. You must've been born with Uchi Avastha.

Where did I say I still believe in Ganesh or Saraswati? You're the only one giving them the status of God lol. Just because you cannot understand these terms from a Sikh perspective, you jump to wild conclusions. You quote Dasam Guru Granth but selectively, these same terms are used in there and they don't just have one arth as you seem to think.

Every time you wanna point out the differences between Sikhi and Sanatan Mat because it fits your world view and confirmation bias of what you believe Sikhi to be. But you oh so conveniently gloss over where it overlaps, and then when it does, you cry "RSS RSS". Lmao.

ॐ doesn't  mean ਓਅੰ ( Oan) . It means 'Om' . Ask any hindu, anyone will say you its 'Om' , they believe in'Om' , not 'Oan' although I agree it might be referring to same thing . But sikh theology is deeper . 

doesn't have one arth in Hindu Mat. ਓਅੰ doesn't have one arth in Sikhi Sidhant. But some of the arths are exactly the same.

Om and Oan is the same thing. You live in India, I'm sure you're familiar with Devanagari script, and so please tell me what sound does the chandrabindu and anusvara make? Oh yeah it's a nasal sound which is internationally transliterated as "m" for Sanskrit, and tippi in Gurmukhi is transliterated as "n".

I already went over the vyakaran with you many months ago.

ਓ + ਨਮਃ does not mean ਪਰਮੇਸ਼ਰ ਨੂੰ ਨਮਸਕਾਰ ਹੈ

stop lying . 'Onam' simply means 'Oan' , 'm' or 'n' sound is often added at end of indian words . For example 'karma' vs 'karman' . 

Read Dakhni oankar baani, you will come to know 'Onam' is simply 'Oan'

Are you finding it hard to digest lmao? That you can't even accept the words of Dr Sahib Singh who is a Tat Khalsa Sikh. I only used his teeka for your benefit; I don't personally care for it. Why do you get so triggered when there is some overlap between Sikhi Sidhant and Sanatan Mat? Did something happen to you once upon a time? You're gonna have a hard time in Sikhi if you cannot handle places where they cross paths.

The "m" and "n" you are referring to are added at the end of words when there's a nasalisation. Not a full consanant. Which represents an anusvara, chandrabindu, tippi, bindi. Or it refers to words that end in न् - the diacritic mark called a halant/virama - this is Sanskrit vyakaran not Gurmukhi.

Why would ਓਅੰ need to be written as ਓਨਮ ? Why isn't your definition just written as is?  ਓਅੰ doesn't have the consonant "n" or "m" sound in it so why is it written with full consonants in this instance? Why....it's because Onam refers to something else all together lol.

Why would Oan need to have both "n" and "m" sound erroneously written? That's not how Gurmukhi works. Are you stating that Guru Sahib doesn't know Gurmukhi rules?

Obviously you are having a hard time digesting this because you had to resort to saying I'm lying ?. IF YOU had read Dakhni Oankaar you would know what "Onam" refers to.

Oddly enough that is where that Shabad Arth I provided comes from lmaooo, and it's accepted Panth-wide. Do you even know the background (Uthanka) to this Bani because it seems like you don't. The Bani isn't even discussing "is it Om or Oan?" because they're the same thing. It's about the way Om/Oan was being used and its asli arth, which Guru Sahib did Uchaaran of because Om/Oan had become Karam Kand.

Anyway I'll make it easier for you:

Onam.png.3c0a4fb0b1a0e7f70d2323693c720a11.png

^ Dr Sahib Singhs teeka - Vyakaran and Uthanka

1741624623_Onam2.png.575cb39c1b530266b30896f5aae1e283.png

^ Amir Bhandar Teeka, Uthanka - historical context of the Bani

1684329668_Onam3.png.716299bee4ecfae95d6ca57bb586134e.png

^ GurShabad Ratankaar Mahankosh - Gurbani Dictionary

onam4.png.2f96fdec7634e46f30835cf47ebd8175.png

^ Generic search results for ਓਨਮ 

Is that enough evidence to refute your jhoote iljaam that I'm lying about Gurbani???? Or do you still think that you're Brahmgyani and only Sant Baba Ajeet Singh Ji has the correct arth and Brahmvidya????

Honestly, I'm not trying to prove Sikhi is part of Hinduism. I'm just providing what Sikhi actually is, and if it overlaps with Sanatan Mat that's not my fault lol. It's on you to accept that otherwise whatever you're practising isn't exactly Sikhi now is it?

If anything the one who's actually leaning towards Sanatan Mat is you, because for some reason the things you say sound more like Neo-Advaita i.e. the hardcore "Nirgun Upashak, Nirgun Upashak!". I agree eventually all Sikhs are supposed to become Nirgun Upashaks, but one does not begin there. How can you conceptualise and do dhyaan of The Unseen if you have no focus? Sikhi is the middle path.

Your claim about Sikhs being "Shabad Gyan Pujaris" is also as dangerous as the RSS mindset because strictly Gyaan Yog is rejected in Gurmat. Sikhi is the path of Prema Bhagti, which begins at the Sargun Saroop of Nirankaar which for the third time is Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji - Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. There are countess examples of Sargun Bhagti in Sikhi.

So Ajeet Sio, you can continue to reject what doesn't fit your version/ideology of Sikhi and keep on believing and practising whatever you are already, but I assure you it's not Sikhi. Instead of trying to make Sikhi adapt to you, why don't you adapt to Sikhi? Soch la dhyaan naal.

Gurbar Akaal!

On 8/30/2019 at 5:07 PM, eternalamar said:

tumree nadree karam pekhio sabh maih samaanaa||1||

By your divine grace(God), you are see in all the religions||1||

Your peom is not written according to Gurmat.  I only quote the last line because this was your objective,  to lump every religion together.   

Gurbani says loudly without satguru/Gurbani grace no one can see Vaheguru.   Japji Sahib says many are singing but they don't see Vaheguru.   How do you know where to look to find Vaheguru in other religions?  Anand Sahib says the naam is there in the vedas but they don't hear it.  Why is this the case?  Because  they don't have satguru as their master/Guru.   Other religions are teaching practice of maya and Gurbani points this out.  The center stone of the Hindus the vedas are only able to tell about the three qualities/state.  This is directly written in Gurbani.   Why be so arrogant and ignore the true knowledge from Gurbani.   Only through the teachings of Gurbani can other religions writing be objectively assessed.   Without Gurbani, which you did not take into consideration,  you can't make any such case for any other religion.  

Sikhi is distinct because Satguru is the Guru himself.  No avatar or devi or devta could deliver Satguru.  All and I mean ALL failed to deliver the message.  

Or you can follow empty shells like @MrDoaba who yells the loudest but could not understand bhai gurdas ji Vaar on aarti.  Child, stop talking about concepts you can't even understand.  Now he's on about sargun and nirgun.  Take your hindu mat back to the dera where gullible people nod because they don't know any better.