Imran Khan's Promise To Sikhs Amid Outrage Over Teen's Kidnapping

carinder

Jagjit Kaur, 19, who went missing for a number of days, was found on Thursday after she was forcibly converted to Islam and made to marry a Muslim man in Pakistan. Daughter of Bhagwan Singh, a 'granthi' (priest) of Gurdwara Tambu Sahib, she was converted to Islam at gunpoint.

imran-khan-reuters_650x400_81513377270.webp

6 hours ago, carinder said:

Jagjit Kaur, 19, who went missing for a number of days, was found on Thursday after she was forcibly converted to Islam and made to marry a Muslim man in Pakistan. Daughter of Bhagwan Singh, a 'granthi' (priest) of Gurdwara Tambu Sahib, she was converted to Islam at gunpoint.

imran-khan-reuters_650x400_81513377270.webp

apparently her cousin brother who is in UK said she and four other girls in the illaka have been targetted since the ages of 11/12 in Jagjit 's case the guy was living in same basti and targetted her on social media since she turned 12 The other four girls he didn't want to name as they are under pressure too. The guy's house was padlocked and abandoned immediately after the kidnapping so this was done with precision planning and it reads exactly like another case from Peshawar and the typical attitude of afghanis who are terrorising sikhs there , threatening and kidnapping daughter killing or maiming brother/son/father. Then claiming the girl took up islam and had a love marriage ...meanwhile the girl is raped so she can't go back home with honour . Which I suspect has happened in Jagjit's case as she is refusing to go home despite not wanting to be with the musla. The muslims are claiming it was a love match yeah one which needed her kidnapping at two in the morning by 6-8 men. She is not 19 but 16 she lied under duress on the 'video confession'

What are Sikhs and Hindus still living in Pakistan. Get the hell out of this muslim country which does not look after care about religious minorities. 

Hope the perpetrators are hanged for their actions. 

Khalsa aid needs to get to pakistan and help our people. Instead they go to syria to help muslims.

All Sikhs should leave Pakistan and afghansitan. Not sure what the population of apne are there but they need help with migrating back to punjab. 

2 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

What are Sikhs and Hindus still living in Pakistan. Get the hell out of this muslim country which does not look after care about religious minorities. 

Hope the perpetrators are hanged for their actions. 

Khalsa aid needs to get to pakistan and help our people. Instead they go to syria to help muslims.

All Sikhs should leave Pakistan and afghansitan. Not sure what the population of apne are there but they need help with migrating back to punjab. 

my folks got out of Pakistan and lost everything  what are you proposing that we have a second wave of loss on top of the unfolding genocide in Indian Punjab  where is a 'safe' place ? Surely sikhs have to realise that given the second threat by govt to loosen flood waters onto Punjab from the other dams too that they have no friends but themselves , therefore getting a seperate homeland carved from both countries is necessary .

BTW ! In latest news , the girl has NOT YET been reunited with her family ! 

Sikhs stop being fools. Pak will never be your friends. I live a comfortable, happy life in India , all the RSS conspiracies notwithstanding. India is still a million times better for us minorities than that pathetic sewer pakistan. Hindu young men don't go around in India with agenda of marrying sikh women, and if inter-religious marriages do happen, I have seen even hindu girls marrying sikh guys. so its both ways.

That jackass Peter Virdi needs to have this news shoved in front of his eyes ! Paki mussle will never be your friends. By stirring the khalistani agenda, they will get you killed . You're just a pawn in their chess against india . 

13 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

BTW ! In latest news , the girl has NOT YET been reunited with her family ! 

Sikhs stop being fools. Pak will never be your friends. I live a comfortable, happy life in India , all the RSS conspiracies notwithstanding. India is still a million times better for us minorities than that pathetic sewer pakistan. Hindu young men don't go around in India with agenda of marrying sikh women, and if inter-religious marriages do happen, I have seen even hindu girls marrying sikh guys. so its both ways.

That jackass Peter Virdi needs to have this news shoved in front of his eyes ! Paki mussle will never be your friends. By stirring the khalistani agenda, they will get you killed . You're just a pawn in their chess against india . 

Got it rss floods preferable to pakistan. Khalistan Zindabad. 

On 9/4/2019 at 4:03 PM, jkvlondon said:

my folks got out of Pakistan and lost everything  what are you proposing that we have a second wave of loss on top of the unfolding genocide in Indian Punjab  where is a 'safe' place ? Surely sikhs have to realise that given the second threat by govt to loosen flood waters onto Punjab from the other dams too that they have no friends but themselves , therefore getting a seperate homeland carved from both countries is necessary .

Pakistan is a no go zone for minority faiths. The government cant protect it citizens. 

Best to sell up and leave. Use that money to buy somewhere in India. Ie Punjab. Many Hindus ate also leaving in droves and returning to India. 

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I love the pr campaign between Hindustan and Pakistan as to which one promises to genocide you the least. 

the buddhists of Tibet have the same dilemma , driven from India into Tibet by Indian Brahmins machinations and now driven from Tibet by Communist China . Given the recent years crackdown on NGOs helping them in Himachal :freezing assets, removing visas of workers etc, army presence increases under pretexts of Chinese activity I wouldn't be surprised if India resumed its attack on Buddhism again. Basically all home soil faiths actually promoting equality are in danger.

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

the buddhists of Tibet have the same dilemma , driven from India into Tibet by Indian Brahmins machinations and now driven from Tibet by Communist China . Given the recent years crackdown on NGOs helping them in Himachal :freezing assets, removing visas of workers etc, army presence increases under pretexts of Chinese activity I wouldn't be surprised if India resumed its attack on Buddhism again. Basically all home soil faiths actually promoting equality are in danger.

Hand in hand with the attack on the family, land, water, and mineral rights.