Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest Singh

Guru Nanak Dev ji & Shastar Vidya

Guest Guest Singh

I read a strange comment somewhere claiming Guru Nanak Dev ji wrote scrolls about Shastar Vidya? Is it true or pure crap? I have never ever heard anything like this.

Guest Niddars Dad

Guru Nanak Dev ji Taught Baba Buddha ji shaster videyeah , Giddar Naang is spreading false information . I been to his seminars and challenged him, he tries to back his claims with RSS propaganda.  

Guest Guest Singh

Can you share a link about this, if possible? I would like to read up about it as I don't have any knowledge of this. Thanks.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• cause thats what muslims do they want to prove to everyone that theyre superior even though in the inside theyre actually empty
    • Can you tell us where in Gurbani bir rass is defined as an emotion?   It's a very important question.  This is the second time I am asking you to give the source.  
    • The fact that you as a Muslim take time and spend your time on a Sikh forum EVERYDAY is all the answers I personally need bro. Please don't be speaking about women... You talk a lot, but we all know the relationship of Islam and women. I could speak about Muhammad, I could speak about the various different Hadiths that show his actions. But why would I wanna do that? What's the point? Why not spend time to make yourself into a better person. Do something productive because you clearly have nothing else going for yourself. It's pretty evident. Your lack of research is really showing. Unlike you, we don't need to prove our dharam to no one. That's what all you Abrahamic religions don't understand. You got Muslims trying to make the Quran into a science textbook, when in reality it's constantly getting challenged by various academics. I mean look at Yasir Qadhi. Already questions regarding the preservation of the Quran saying the narrative has holes in it. But that's a whole different topic that your Ummah should discuss. Arguing gets you literally nowhere, essentially wasting time on Earth when you could spend that time helping the various struggling Muslim communities across the world right now. The same time you could spend connecting to god.    Think about the culture within India before the Gurus arrived. Yeah, Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj could've done all that. However, it was hukam. The command of Akal Purakh that there would be 10 Gurus, yet the message remained the same and flowed through each Guru. Closed minded Abrahamics can't understand Dharamic thinking. We don't wish for women and wine in some after life. We want to merge back into Akal Purakh. While the West was rich with materialistic things the Indian subcontinent was rich in spirituality. Always has been. This is where it originated from.  You think Waheguru is an Indian supremacist? Just because the Gurus were born in the Indian sub-continent? Where was the idea of "India" During that time period? Let's apply that thinking towards Islam shall we? I believe the whole religion of Islam is basically an Arab supremacist religion. The Arabs spread their religion onto other countries. You adopted Arabic words that were around WAY before Islam, such as the word Allah. Adopted Arabic clothing, read Arabic scriptures, speak Arabic, pray towards an Arab shrine located in Saudi Arabia which was originally a center for the various Arab Pagan gods. Islam is an ARAB religion. Why? Because it was established in ARABIA. IT HAD TO START SOMEWHERE.  And yet do Arabs consider Pakistanis or anyone else as their equals? The answer is no. That's pretty evident. I grew up  Arabs, and you should hear the things they say about Pakistanis, Afghans and anyone else who isn't Arab. Most of these guys are really interested in Sikhi. It's you non Arabs who have an inferiority complex towards them.   

Important Information

Terms of Use