Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Mushrooms

8 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

Mushrooms? How's that kurehit? Sabjia is wha we all eat... pizza toppings is good. Mushroom in tea sounds weird n nasty.

these are not the edible ones but toxic ones which mess with your body and mind , I would consider it on par with eating hash, opium  because they have forms which are non toxic poppyseed  and hempseed which are healthy  and used in cooking but then increasingly dangerous form which can even kill you if you do not know  what you are handling . Basically all Nashey are frowned upon  as it breaks Guru Nanak Dev ji's advice directly about avoiding eating or wearing things which cause distress/disease to the body and create vikars in the mind . Ku - bad/evil     rehit - behaviour/standard/lifestyle

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

these are not the edible ones but toxic ones which mess with your body and mind , I would consider it on par with eating hash, opium  because they have forms which are non toxic poppyseed  and hempseed which are healthy  and used in cooking but then increasingly dangerous form which can even kill you if you do not know  what you are handling . Basically all Nashey are frowned upon  as it breaks Guru Nanak Dev ji's advice directly about avoiding eating or wearing things which cause distress/disease to the body and create vikars in the mind . Ku - bad/evil     rehit - behaviour/standard/lifestyle

Some people take it as a quick way to open up the third eye, and some people hallucinate so much they jump off buildings.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Some people take it as a quick way to open up the third eye, and some people hallucinate so much they jump off buildings.

considering they can shut your body down by massive organ failure its a stupid way to follow to open the pineal , try naam no side effects and it will happen in a safer and proper way , that's what these kundalini guys try to do, force the opening and it can literally damage them as their haumai is not taken down  at all , and they do not follow sabar or santokh even following hukam and waiting for kirpa drisht of Guru ji.

even people doing DMT are guilty of this

Edited by jkvlondon

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

considering they can shut your body down by massive organ failure its a stupid way to follow to open the pineal , try naam no side effects and it will happen in a safer and proper way , that's what these kundalini guys try to do, force the opening and it can literally damage them as their haumai is not taken down  at all , and they do not follow sabar or santokh even following hukam and waiting for kirpa drisht of Guru ji.

even people doing DMT are guilty of this

True then you get people who just want to get high, think they are still available in Amsterdam 

23 hours ago, puzzled said:

My dads friend is addicted to dode so my dad used grow dode in our front garden for him haha!   If my dads friend doesnt take his daily dosage of dode he gets really ill, gets headaches, belly aches, can't get out of bed    gets constipated   high temperature       withdrawal symptoms.    Very addictive stuff. 

I tell you one good recipe I sort of adapted from my mom. 

Soak some poppy seeds overnight (a tablespoon per person), or for a few hours. Grind it into a paste in a mortar and pestle. Then add to milk in a pan. Add some keeo, crushed almonds, green cardamon seed powder, a tiny twist of black pepper, and a tiny bit of gurrh (if you like it slightly sweet). Boil this well (stirring it regularly). 

It's lovely and gives you a very subtle saroor. 

9 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Soak some poppy seeds overnight (a tablespoon per person), or for a few hours. Grind it into a paste in a mortar and pestle. Then add to milk in a pan. Add some keeo, crushed almonds, green cardamon seed powder, a tiny twist of black pepper, and a tiny bit of gurrh (if you like it slightly sweet). Boil this well (stirring it regularly). 

Thanks  sounds gd   

Guest GuestSingh
20 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

they say this is gd for the brain/memory.

but then the same is sed for hot n freshly made jalebiaan in warm/hot milk too.

sounds like an excuse to jus indulge imo.

On 9/12/2019 at 6:13 PM, GuestSingh said:

they say this is gd for the brain/memory.

but then the same is sed for hot n freshly made jalebiaan in warm/hot milk too.

sounds like an excuse to jus indulge imo.

I've never heard that said about jalebian myself??? Plus they just seem heavily ladened with  refined sugar. No ingredient in them appears to have any nutritional value. They are carb overload (as delicious as they may be!).

Poppy seeds and some of the other ingredients in the recipe you quoted are completely different. For example the poppy seeds work on our opiate receptors in a mild way. Almonds are good too.

A taksali giani told me the poppy milk is good for the brain.   But my mum used to make us drink a variant of this when we were kids. 

Guest guest
On 9/8/2019 at 9:05 PM, Guest Guest said:

I’m Amritdhari and my friend made me tea made with magic mushrooms.

Is that a Kurehit I have committed? 

is this a troll?

or are you really that stupid?

alot of stupid threads recently.  i think someone is trolling.

Guest guest
On 9/10/2019 at 10:13 PM, puzzled said:

Yh that's true      its shame because so many people in punjab chew on thamakoo/chewing tobacco.  Soo many guys in punjab do it         it's the biharis who introduced it to punjab,    back in the old days there was no thamakoo in punjab and it was really frowned upon.  Now everyone chews it. 

I tried thamakoo once when I was mona and not religious and it was horrible  

i heard that causes mouth cancer.  please warn them off it.