Coincidence or higher sence

Big_Tera

I have been having some strange confidences of late. ie the past 2 years. 

To name a few things that have happened that seems like more then a coincidence.  I would be thinking about something then the very same thing would come on the television. I was talking about a famous person. And low and behold that person by chance would be on the telly or paper just after I was talking about them. And many more. To long to go into detail to list all of them. 

Could this be some magical power I have where I can sence things that are about to happen? Or is it just coincidence?

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

To name a few things that have happened that seems like more then a coincidence.  I would be thinking about something then the very same thing would come on the television. I was talking about a famous person. And low and behold that person by chance would be on the telly or paper just after I was talking about them. And many more. To long to go into detail to list all of them. 

Could this be some magical power I have where I can sence things that are about to happen? Or is it just coincidence?

Its magical, you should open up a shop and charge people.

12 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Not a bad idea.

But I want to use my power for good not to make money. 

Im just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and is it something that can evolved further by training. 

This has happened to many people before there are a lot of YouTube videos about the subject. 

It similar to the concept I had a great idea, but somebody came out with it before you. Every cell in the universe is one being , so it's not magical it's not by chance either it is because that's the way it was supposed to be.

22 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

It’s the universe/ truth/God

When I used to do “a lot” of Paath as a teenager, this happened to me every single day. Talk about a funny scene in a show and it would come on TV that day. Crave a particular food during the day and when I went home, my mum had cooked it without me having said anything. On several occasions, I might have the urge to walk a slightly different route to wherever I was going and I’d find money (least was £5, most was £50).

I don’t think it’s magical power but might be more in tune with the world around you.   Sadly when I went to uni, I did not keep my paath up and it’s been almost impossible for me to build up to what i used to do, mainly due to time constraints, work pressure, family commitments etc. 

Guest Guest Singh

I have had a similar experience to this!

Many, many times what happens is as I'm speaking or reading something, the same word would be uttered around by someone around me or maybe on the TV at that exact moment! 

Not very significant but I've always been amused by it. More so by the frequency of it. Nothing compared to Wicked Warrior's experience. Is it just a coincidence? 

Like I said before, its the Universe/ God. He speaks to us in various ways, these are just some of them. Nothing is a coincidence, everything is interconnected. This is a khel afterall, and His power/ Shakti pervades and powers it. Believe its Him, rid yourself of doubt and you'll find your heart opening more and more to his Presence.