Sign in to follow this  
Big_Tera

Coincidence or higher sence

I have been having some strange confidences of late. ie the past 2 years. 

To name a few things that have happened that seems like more then a coincidence.  I would be thinking about something then the very same thing would come on the television. I was talking about a famous person. And low and behold that person by chance would be on the telly or paper just after I was talking about them. And many more. To long to go into detail to list all of them. 

Could this be some magical power I have where I can sence things that are about to happen? Or is it just coincidence?

Edited by Big_Tera

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

To name a few things that have happened that seems like more then a coincidence.  I would be thinking about something then the very same thing would come on the television. I was talking about a famous person. And low and behold that person by chance would be on the telly or paper just after I was talking about them. And many more. To long to go into detail to list all of them. 

Could this be some magical power I have where I can sence things that are about to happen? Or is it just coincidence?

Its magical, you should open up a shop and charge people.

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

Its magical, you should open up a shop and charge people.

Not a bad idea.

But I want to use my power for good not to make money. 

Im just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and is it something that can evolved further by training. 

12 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Not a bad idea.

But I want to use my power for good not to make money. 

Im just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and is it something that can evolved further by training. 

This has happened to many people before there are a lot of YouTube videos about the subject. 

It similar to the concept I had a great idea, but somebody came out with it before you. Every cell in the universe is one being , so it's not magical it's not by chance either it is because that's the way it was supposed to be.

Edited by Redoptics

Guest Sat
22 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

It’s the universe/ truth/God

When I used to do “a lot” of Paath as a teenager, this happened to me every single day. Talk about a funny scene in a show and it would come on TV that day. Crave a particular food during the day and when I went home, my mum had cooked it without me having said anything. On several occasions, I might have the urge to walk a slightly different route to wherever I was going and I’d find money (least was £5, most was £50).

I don’t think it’s magical power but might be more in tune with the world around you.   Sadly when I went to uni, I did not keep my paath up and it’s been almost impossible for me to build up to what i used to do, mainly due to time constraints, work pressure, family commitments etc. 

A 3rd possibility is the subconscious mind "saw" the comedian b4 u did. Subconscious mind is not to be under estimated.

Oh! I do hope yer reaching higher levels spiritual wise 😊😊

Guest Guest Singh

I have had a similar experience to this!

Many, many times what happens is as I'm speaking or reading something, the same word would be uttered around by someone around me or maybe on the TV at that exact moment! 

Not very significant but I've always been amused by it. More so by the frequency of it. Nothing compared to Wicked Warrior's experience. Is it just a coincidence? 

Guest Sat

Like I said before, its the Universe/ God. He speaks to us in various ways, these are just some of them. Nothing is a coincidence, everything is interconnected. This is a khel afterall, and His power/ Shakti pervades and powers it. Believe its Him, rid yourself of doubt and you'll find your heart opening more and more to his Presence.

its called synchronicity...its happens when dong good spiritualy

the new age spirituals, have described what it means in detail, u can google it

i think its just ur mind/mann is clearer/stronger so can influnce the environment/universe around it vs the environment influencing you, which is normal

Guest Guest Singh

Another thing related to this topic happened with me today.

Just yesterday or day before yesterday, I'm not sure why, but I was thinking about this friend that I had 7-8 years back, with whom I had fallen out of touch with. And today I actually bumped into him out of nowhere! Just 1 or 2 days after I thought about him. How strange is that! 

Btw my rehet is very weak rn..I don't even do full nitnem, it's sadly a very uneven graph..

Guest sat
On 10/13/2019 at 12:09 AM, Guest Guest Singh said:

Another thing related to this topic happened with me today.

Just yesterday or day before yesterday, I'm not sure why, but I was thinking about this friend that I had 7-8 years back, with whom I had fallen out of touch with. And today I actually bumped into him out of nowhere! Just 1 or 2 days after I thought about him. How strange is that! 

Btw my rehet is very weak rn..I don't even do full nitnem, it's sadly a very uneven graph..

U know that when u think of the Gurus, they think of you too. Being in tune with your intuition and trusting yourself brings things like this... its the Universe.