Coincidence or higher sence

Big_Tera

Guest Guest Singh

Another thing related to this topic happened with me today.

Just yesterday or day before yesterday, I'm not sure why, but I was thinking about this friend that I had 7-8 years back, with whom I had fallen out of touch with. And today I actually bumped into him out of nowhere! Just 1 or 2 days after I thought about him. How strange is that! 

Btw my rehet is very weak rn..I don't even do full nitnem, it's sadly a very uneven graph..

On 10/13/2019 at 12:09 AM, Guest Guest Singh said:

Another thing related to this topic happened with me today.

Just yesterday or day before yesterday, I'm not sure why, but I was thinking about this friend that I had 7-8 years back, with whom I had fallen out of touch with. And today I actually bumped into him out of nowhere! Just 1 or 2 days after I thought about him. How strange is that! 

Btw my rehet is very weak rn..I don't even do full nitnem, it's sadly a very uneven graph..

U know that when u think of the Gurus, they think of you too. Being in tune with your intuition and trusting yourself brings things like this... its the Universe.

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest Singh

Hey this is my 3rd post on this thread (that rarely happens lol), but I just can't keep this to myself. What happened this time was sooo precise and astounding, I was completely *flummoxed* for at least half an hour.

About 3-4 days prior, I was having tea with my parents and my sister, while watching the Corona virus news on TV, and this was the time when Modi had asked us Indians to light diyas and candles for 9 minutes at 9'o clock Sunday, you must be knowing about it. Somehow the discussion among my family members reached to a point where my mother said something along the lines of the virus being a sort of "negative energy" which the Hindus are trying to battle with the good energy of fire, according to their beliefs. This was the point when I pointed out that the virus is not really a "negative" entity in the first place. It's just doing what it's supposed to do according to its nature. I even gave an example of a lion that hunts and kills deer for food, but that's just the nature of the animal, there's nothing negative about its kill, that's just how Waheguru made it to be.

About 3 days later, I'm watching the movie Interstellar, which I've never watched, and bam! Almost the exact same thought, with the EXACT same example is there in the movie for a similar context! Read the subtitles to what they're saying:

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/cmIDfeo"><a href="//imgur.com/cmIDfeo"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

(I hope this embedding works.. The attachment thing is not working)

Alternatively, view it here: https://imgur.com/a/cmIDfeo

Just look at the striking similarity. What are the odds?! And this time again there was a gap of about 3 days between the two incidents of the coincidence, just like my previous post. This one was way more mind-boggling for me, even more than the movie itself lol. Just imagine, one evening I'm telling someone that nature isn't evil with the example of the innate nature of a lion to kill, and about 3 days later I come across the absolute exact thing in a movie. I just can't explain it. Idk if I'm taking it out of proportion, you decide.

On 9/12/2019 at 10:36 PM, Big_Tera said:

I have been having some strange confidences of late. ie the past 2 years. 

To name a few things that have happened that seems like more then a coincidence.  I would be thinking about something then the very same thing would come on the television. I was talking about a famous person. And low and behold that person by chance would be on the telly or paper just after I was talking about them. And many more. To long to go into detail to list all of them. 

Could this be some magical power I have where I can sence things that are about to happen? Or is it just coincidence?

I think it's because you watch way too much TV. Not good.