Proof of Sikhs taking cannabis in 1776

shastarSingh

11 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Bhai ji, the books are available on my scribd (English translations and original texts). Try and locate them. But I will try and hunt the references out when I get time.

I just haven't got the 30 odd minutes I'd need to locate them again  at the mo.

https://www.scribd.com/user/21205536/dalsingh101

Will be very kind if u provide the references

Thank you 

7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Because you're gay yourself and that is hardly endorsed in Sikhi is it. 

Ppl are born gay . They don't choose to be. Although they do choose to act on it. 

Ppl like op choose to get high on narcotics in various forms. No one is born with a liking for sukh nidhan. 

That's big difference. 

16 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Ppl are born gay . They don't choose to be. Although they do choose to act on it. 

Ppl like op choose to get high on narcotics in various forms. No one is born with a liking for sukh nidhan. 

That's big difference. 

But we are all born with an endocannabinoid system (which is a little understood part of our immune system), and compounds in sukha (exogenous cannabinoids) are likely to be able to help with deficiencies. Maybe the ancient Indics had some grasp of this? 

On 9/19/2019 at 1:45 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Technically Bang is neither a poison, toxin, or addictive. There is a reason its called Sukh and has a place within history of Sikhia. 

The Guru Granth Sahib Ji says to avoid toxins, technically tea contains various poisons, if you drank enough it could kill you and its addictive. You'd have to drink a retarded amount to die, but just sayin nobody seems this triggered over cha. 

I'd be asking myself where this hate of bang comes from?  When it was planted? Obviously wasn't there initially. 

"Kabeer bhang machuli sura paan jo jo prani khahn teerath barat nem kiye sabhai rasaatal jahe " - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji -ANG 1377

Kabeer ,those mortals who consume marijuna,fish and wine- no matter what pilgrimages , fasts and rituals they follow , they will go to hell

3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

But we are all born with an endocannabinoid system (which is a little understood part of our immune system), and compounds in sukha (exogenous cannabinoids) are likely to be able to help with deficiencies. Maybe the ancient Indics had some grasp of this? 

Or maybe.... they just liked to get....

13 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Stop pedalling bullshhittt . I have never craved for all that crrap. What deficiencies lmao. I am doing fine 30 yrs of my life without any sort of drug , alcohol , etc. 

Just admit you like to get high on sukha. Just join some nihang group if you so desire . Or better yet, travel to Mexico or Punjab where such Kaljugi occurrences are more common. 

Stop pedalling such BS. Gurbani says "naam khumari nanaka chadi rahe din raat" . Not sukha khumari . 

Bhagat kabeer clearly tells us that you go to hell for doing that. 

Iv  never smoked weed  though it was tempting 

When I went takt kesgarh sahib I saw a young nihang grinding some bhang, I started looking and he didn't like that very much haha  so I walked 

Why do some nihungs beg for money at kesgarh sahib?  Why don't they work?  All they seem to do is lounge around all day. 

Historically I think it was culturally more acceptable. The bhangi misl from the sikh misl period were called  bhangi misl because of there usage of bhang and how they used it all the time, they were so famous for taking bhang that bhangi became the name of the misl,  bhangi was not actually their second name. They were one of the most powerful and feared misls and they ruled over the territory of amritsar.  Gobindgarg qila in amritsar was originally built by the bhangi sardars and it was called bhangia the qila,  it's only when M ranjit singh took over amritsar that he further fortified the fort and renamed it gobindgarh qila.

That bhangi sardars were also notorious for their debauchery and had lots of nachan waliya