Why are very unclothed girls running university sikh societies?

ipledgeblue

2 hours ago, BhForce said:

What are you even talking about?

Men might wear V-necks at the gym or such, but certainly not to the office. You seriously want to claim men wear V-necks to the office?

Men wear tight trousers to show of their whatevers? When have you ever seen that? 

On the other hand, it's extremely common to wear deep neck blouses, half-sleeve, sleeveless, tube top, crop top, mini-skirts, etc.

When have you ever seen a mean wearing a sleeveless shirt or a crop top to work?

I see it all the time its called causual smart apparently 

1 minute ago, Redoptics said:

I see it all the time its called causual smart apparently 

I admit that some men are wearing somewhat tighter pants than before, but it's still not the skin tight jeans that (many) women wear.

Also, in  a page that comes up on search, where is there a picture of men wearing sleeveless shirts or crop tops?

https://www.primermagazine.com/2018/learn/what-is-smart-casual  

In most workplaces particularly offices, the men's dress code is far stricter than the women's dress code. 

With the extreme high temperatures a lot of men would like to wear shorts but are not able to do so. Whereas women can wear trousers, long skirts, short skirts, shorts.

In some offices where men can wear short sleeve shirts, they are not allowed t-shirts, they have to be collared or they can wear polo shirts. No such restrictons for women.

5 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

In most workplaces particularly offices, the men's dress code is far stricter than the women's dress code. 

No kidding. The top Google search results for "smart casual women" is:

https://www.thetrendspotter.net/smart-casual-dress-code-for-women/

Look through that page and try to tell me that men wear everything that women wear.

21 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Lack of Sharam is what it's all about. This is all the dark effects of Kaliyug. Besharmi is now supreme. Free sex before marriage, shockingly reprobate lifestyles like homosexuality have become normalized within our lifetime. 

Yeah, and having said that much, have the bollo0cks to point the finger at the people who've encouraged and facilitated this 'cultural shift'. 

Give you a clue, they have skins that look remarkably similar to this:

B-Landrace-Lola-standing-Credit-Clare-Ro

(and watch out - now that you've mentioned gays Ajeet is likely to turn up and throw a cissy tantrum).

18 hours ago, BhForce said:

Excellent analysis, bro. Right on the dot.

Basically, Punjabis have an inferiority complex. They believe that they are lower than the typical Westerner, therefore they denigrate all things Sikh, including the Sikh roop.

Nowadays, it's become typical for Sikh females to have to distinction from the form of Western females. As such, they think they are high-value in the eyes of Western men. Therefore they devalue Sikh men.

Totally true that they are thrown for  a loop when they see a non-Punjabi woman even so much as talking with a Sikh man (not that I'm encouraging dating).

I wonder what our women think about these hipster beards, now with all these western men growing long beards.

For years they have been.stating their preference for clean shaven.

Are beards suddenly attractive now that white guys are growing theirs?

16 hours ago, BhForce said:

I admit that some men are wearing somewhat tighter pants than before, but it's still not the skin tight jeans that (many) women wear.

Also, in  a page that comes up on search, where is there a picture of men wearing sleeveless shirts or crop tops?

https://www.primermagazine.com/2018/learn/what-is-smart-casual  

These are fashions that come back in cycles.

The trousers you see now where very similar to the drainpipe trousers that were worn in the 60's which were then around again in the 80's.

These are chino type trousers that are around. They are smart casual but they don't have those creases that you have with other trousers which can be problematic when ironing. 

19 hours ago, BhForce said:

Basically, Punjabis have an inferiority complex. They believe that they are lower than the typical Westerner, therefore they denigrate all things Sikh, including the Sikh roop.

Nowadays, it's become typical for Sikh females to have to distinction from the form of Western females. As such, they think they are high-value in the eyes of Western men. Therefore they devalue Sikh men.

Totally true that they are thrown for  a loop when they see a non-Punjabi woman even so much as talking with a Sikh man (not that I'm encouraging dating).

I think Sikh men need to throw that in the Sikh females faces for a bit. And not give a hoot about what they have to say about it. 

When we get all insular and all Texas Chainsaw Massacre like - it only makes blokes look even more unattractive. Women are often sheeplike creatures. Just the fact that another women finds you interesting/attractive is enough to make a janani totally change their perceptions about you.

This is evolutionary psychology.

I believe it is older, matriarchs in the community that purposefully 'gayify' apnay munde, so that other jananis won't look at them as some sort of control mechanism.