Why are very unclothed girls running university sikh societies?

ipledgeblue

On 9/25/2019 at 1:00 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

There are women who wear these types outfits to get ahead also.

In large corporates you see a lot of game players from both genders and the fitting/revealing clothing is a ploy used by some women.

I used to work at one place and there was a woman who was middle management,  completely useless but knew how to play the game. The moment her job was under threat, the blouses got lower cut, the skirts got shorter.

I’ve also seen men who sleep their way to the top and wear tight clothes to work. Who.re isn’t a term just reserved for women In society, nor is it a polite or civilized term which should ever be used. It’s a sexist term used by Primitive souls, both make and female. 

Ganika was a prostitute and look how she turned out. You cannot force Gods will or Hukam.. everything is as he’s willed it, who are you to judge it.. or to judge his children when everyone is walking on their own path as they deserve to.

Judge and work on Yourself First. 

2 hours ago, Sat1 said:

I’ve also seen men who sleep their way to the top and wear tight clothes to work. Who.re isn’t a term just reserved for women In society, nor is it a polite or civilized term which should ever be used. It’s a sexist term used by Primitive souls, both make and female. 

Ganika was a prostitute and look how she turned out. You cannot force Gods will or Hukam.. everything is as he’s willed it, who are you to judge it.. or to judge his children when everyone is walking on their own path as they deserve to.

Judge and work on Yourself First. 

Stop talking bakwas. 

1 hour ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

You Sikhs have the strangest excuses as to why anyone chooses anything over Sikhi, guess it's just another coping mechanism rather than facing reality as to why you guys are 99.99% Indian.

explain to me then o wise one why is there a modern trade in black slaves who are castrated  in the arabian peninsula ?

7 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

You Sikhs have the strangest excuses as to why anyone chooses anything over Sikhi, guess it's just another coping mechanism rather than facing reality as to why you guys are 99.99% Indian.

No that's a fact bro. And now that the Nation of Islam sees how complicit Islam has been in slavery they're leaving that too. 

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Calling a wh4re a wh4re is also God's Will working through me. He wants me to spread the word amongst the believers to open their eyes! Praise the Lord! ???

Someone may think that you’re one if you haven’t got your theif of lust in check. 

16 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Oneness means everything is Sat1's way bro.  

16 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

18 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I’ve already reported you to admin for trolling. Go and find someone else to cyber stalk. You obviously do not have a life, very obsessive and it’s quite disturbing. 

23 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

There's a severe lack of reading comprehension on this forum from you, the Kaur I responded to and others of your Sangat. You guys need to learn how to thoroughly process words you read before responding.

The argument your fellow Sikhni made was Christianity enslaved black people, Islam was first to do it and thus they shouldn't be Muslims and instead become Sikhs and only the wise ones become Sikh (implying the non-Sikh blacks are all dumb asses). Once again in that argument there was no mention of leaving a religion due to it's falsehood and becoming a Sikh due to it being true, it was purely down to 'herp derp they enslaved you so you shouldn't be that', childish logic. Oh and 10-20% of those African slaves taken to America were Muslim.

The Nation of Islam aren't Muslim so that's irrelevant. Blessed were Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali who left the Nation and became Orthodox Muslims, absolute legends for the black and Muslim community, Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un "Indeed we belong to Allah, and Indeed to Him shall we return".

1703554068_xandali.jpg.aa17fa09e20eeeed7120f24658d9b9a1.jpg

That's exactly what the Black Panthers are doing bro.