Why are very unclothed girls running university sikh societies?

ipledgeblue

1 hour ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

There's a severe lack of reading comprehension on this forum from you, the Kaur I responded to and others of your Sangat. You guys need to learn how to thoroughly process words you read before responding.

The argument your fellow Sikhni made was Christianity enslaved black people, Islam was first to do it and thus they shouldn't be Muslims and instead become Sikhs and only the wise ones become Sikh (implying the non-Sikh blacks are all dumb asses). Once again in that argument there was no mention of leaving a religion due to it's falsehood and becoming a Sikh due to it being true, it was purely down to 'herp derp they enslaved you so you shouldn't be that', childish logic. Oh and 10-20% of those African slaves taken to America were Muslim.

The Nation of Islam aren't Muslim so that's irrelevant. Blessed were Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali who left the Nation and became Orthodox Muslims, absolute legends for the black and Muslim community, Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un "Indeed we belong to Allah, and Indeed to Him shall we return".

1703554068_xandali.jpg.aa17fa09e20eeeed7120f24658d9b9a1.jpg

if the people's desire is to reject the names and religions of the enslavers of their people then YES sikhi is a better choice especially Since Guru Nanak DEv ji went to Rome and spoke against the sin of enslaving humans to the Pope  . If Guru ji went to help them and speak on their behalf he is saying they are also Waheguru ji's  beloved people , not just fake 'chosen ' people like Jews, Christians and Muslims claim to be. BTW Malcolm was a follower of the Creator as he kept good relations with us non-muslims too in fact he came to b'ham uk after he was invited by sikhs here by discuss civil rights struggles .

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

there is a stupid idea amongst black folks that they should reject the slave owners faith i.e. christianity and 'go back' to an african faith which they think is Islam , someone needs to educate them that islam IS the faith of the original Slave owners . The wise have twigged onto this and have become sikhs

the guys attacking the babeh were not muslims they were typical jamaican hood rats but they have been dealt with and it was on all tape a few apneh cornered one of them and handled it/. funny thing is that the normaly social justice warriror blacks in the comments are calling foul on the apne attacking the racist kaleh cos apneh used the n word in anger

1 minute ago, Harditsingh said:

the guys attacking the babeh were not muslims they were typical jamaican hood rats but they have been dealt with and it was on all tape a few apneh cornered one of them and handled it/. funny thing is that the normaly social justice warriror blacks in the comments are calling foul on the apne attacking the racist kaleh cos apneh used the n word in anger

as Chris Rock would say there are Blacks and then there are Ns  , you know ones who drag the rest of us down with their stupidness

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

That's exactly what the Black Panthers are doing bro. 

islam probaby doesnt promote  slavery but it infidelity enables it  alot of non muslim africans already calling u guys out on social media for that and whenever we see u guys talking about uighar or w.e they r we get the hindus and bhuddist chiming in. 

12 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Sikhi is not a better 'choice' if one deems it utter falsehood. When it comes to religion and worshipping God it doesn't come down to what feels like a better 'choice' but what is truth whether the truth be your slave owners religion or the falsehood of your saviour's religion, you follow the truth no matter what.

Did Nanak also have conversations with Native Indians in America, I'm beginning to wonder if there's a place on Earth he hasn't been according to Sikh history.

I guess we're all followers of the creator given we have good relations with non-Muslims one way or another. Don't really see how that was relevant at all or a premise to show you're a follower of the creator. Wonder if any Sikhs were calling Malcolm a <banned word filter activated> eh.

you believe that teaching allegiance to the one true Creator , living honestly, sharing blessings with and protecting the weak and oppressed is false ? Guess then you can believe in your ego-filled path and I am Happy with mine . There are plenty of muslims who preach and believe that having non-muslims in your friendship circle is haram ....have heard it too many times from their mouths  to discount it being a thing. Malcolm was kept as an honoured guest at the singhs' homes , so now nobody had your language for him

2 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

There isn't a manuscript which is universally accepted as truth so what you said one must believe to 'follow' the creator is void, just ask atheists. Calling Muslims 's.u.l.l.e.h.' is part of your Sikh vocabulary not mine, which by the way you don't call out your fellow Sikhs for using as evidenced in that other thread. Have seen and heard of Sikhs drinking too many times to discount it as something which goes against their faith, derp derp. You truly are dense aren't you.

Who says Guru Granth Sahib ji isn't respected by those who read it  or get to know its contents irrespective of the persons original faith, plenty of muslims in pakistan and sindh who believe in Guru ji's words , same with hindu's , buddhists and even christianity do ot find anything objectionable in there unless they are wikipedia scholars like that weird gorey preacher

our Founders wrote with their own supervision , checking it totally for correct meaning , spelling and grammar in multiple languages , including the shabads of those who were in communication with the Creator showing that spirituality is not tied to label of mazhab but to the conduct and thought patterns . Guru JI never told us  to murder other faiths, other sexualities, or even atheists as they are also His creation and need to come to Him in their own time . I've never called anyone a racist name as I have manners enough to ask their name or at least give their correct name as part of a faith/race .