Why are very unclothed girls running university sikh societies?

ipledgeblue

3 hours ago, Singh375 said:

It’s really weird the way you argue, because most Muslims do it better than you. I only felt like replying to see how lost and blind you are. Without the Guru there’s total darkness.

Your knowledge of Islam is very weak. You can’t even answer what level was Prophet Mohammed? That was an easy question too. The answer is the abdominal chakkar. That’s where one can see 7 pataal, 7 akaash from. 

What lvl does one stop raping kids?

On 9/21/2019 at 9:26 AM, ipledgeblue said:

So what is going on? Would never have nangi jai girls managing the sikh socities in the past, are we going downhill that much???? You see the Singhs in these societies and they have respectful pics wearing paghs, and these days many are wearing dumalla, and dressed like a decent person. Seems to be some inequality when sikh society management has girls still stuck in such slave mentality when it comes to dressing, or lack of???

Because, you need confidence and leadership skills to lead a sikh society. And these girls who have the confidence to wear revealing clothes have the confidence to be leaders.

Most conservative girls are shy and have been taught not to push themselves forward. 

Also, most amritdhari sikhs live sikhi, so dont need to go learn it from college kids, so they dont join these societies. And they are taught to go to college to learn not to join clubs shlubs

Finally,  due to grooming issues and the lack of english parchaar (as highlighted by BoS) sikhs are trying to involve the regular panjabis and sikhs. And the only way to do that is make the sikh societies fun and secular. 

Its a divide thats getting bigger, the panjabis with their bhangra and the sikhs with kirtan/paath dont mesh too well. And when amritdharis fight the panjabis for leadership and win, ppl say it0s become more boring now 

5 hours ago, Singh375 said:

Every step of climbing a mountain has the risk of falling, even the final step. 

Same with spirituality. Maya can throw anyone at any level until 7th stage of bhram gyan

Bhulan andar sabh ko abhul guroo kartaar

A king was told Guru Nanak will come to meet him. When people heard they stated turning up to the palace claiming to be the Guru. So many came the king got confused and thought a test. Anyone claiming to be the Guru was made to sit and wait. Naked girls dancing appeared and of course people fell down and got seen for what they were. When Guru Nanak arrived, the girls came forth. The Guru said “come daughters, let’s sing the praises of the Lord together”. Feeling ashamed they covered up and ran to the king saying the True Guru has arrived

the King of Sri Lanka  at the time of Guru Nanak Dev ji's southern udasi , the dancing girls tried their best but Guru ji confounded them by calling them daughter and preaching the Word of Akal Purakh

14 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I'm pretty sure bani says dress in a way which does not attract negative attention/ Kaam, Hankaar etc

so what does this mean? well unlike the western view that you can wear what you want to wear and its the people looking at you that are to blame eg perverts etc    Bani makes both people responsible!  not just the pervert staring but the individual that is dressed inappropriately 

So if you are dressed in a way which will attract attention, get people look at you lustfully then you are responsible for it just as much as the person who is looking at you lustfully 

This goes against the Western belief of wear what you want to wear, and that people that check you out are the ones in the wrong. 

Further Guru ji says how women who wear thin clothes are fools, Vaaoo sandhe kapaarae meaning clothes as thin/light as air/wind, Gavaar meaning fools.  So if you wear clothes that reveal your body then you are not supposed to be wearing that. 

ਵਾਊ ਸੰਦੇ ਕਪੜੇ ਪਹਿਰਹਿ ਗਰਬਿ ਗਵਾਰ 

Vaaoo Sandhae Kaparrae Pehirehi Garab Gavaar ||

Attention is the coin of the realm in girl world.

17 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Attention is the coin of the realm in girl world.

irony is that women are always moaning how they are being sexualized and objectified in the media, yet look at the state of them in summer and on Friday/Saturday nights! whose objectifying them then other than themselves? 

They dress like s1uts and then complain that people are staring! am i missing something here? 

Female celebs are the same. There was a American singer called Ashanti who got men from the audience to come onto the stage and she started lap dancing and stripping on them, some guy from the audience then threw money at her and she got angry and said "I'm not a f*cking stripper" !! 

its like me wearing a builders outfit and then moaning that everyone thinks i'm a builder! 

Women today are nothing but a contradiction, confused mess. 

They are in denial and blame this mess on the media and "patriarchal society" 

God help them!