Why are very unclothed girls running university sikh societies?

ipledgeblue

4 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Yeah Here's another Pangti, note corruption and wickedness are also vikaars like Kaam.

ਬਾਬਾ ਹੋਰੁ ਪੈਨਣੁ ਖੁਸੀ ਖੁਆਰੁ 

O Baba, the pleasures of other clothes are false.

ਜਿਤੁ ਪੈਧੈ ਤਨੁ ਪੀੜੀਐ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਚਲਹਿ ਵਿਕਾਰ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ 

Wearing them, the body is ruined, and wickedness and corruption enter into the mind. ||1||Pause||

Yes  that's the one I was referring to lol  couldn't find it,  

So you shouldn't wear clothes where corrupt thoughts enter the mind. So the person who is wearing the outfit is responsible to wear clothes which do not attract negative attention.

Only the Sikh religion affords its so-called adherents the luxury of espousing its tenets and norms to a rapt audience without the individual in question ever having bothered to LEARN THE LANGUAGE IN WHICH ITS HOLY SCRIPTURES WERE COMPOSED AND WRITTEN! ????

In any other field of learning, such a person would be dismissed as an imbecilic charlatan commenting on issues they have no business talking about, but we seem, collectively, to be tolerating this increasingly worrying behaviour.

I think the gurdwareh should actually just put signs up like they do in Dubai mall for what is and what isn’t acceptable... or do regular talks to explain why sensible dress is required. 
I have a relative who always wears a dress above her knees and tights instead of a suit at every path- I can’t explain how much it irritates me but I don’t say anything to keep the peace. Plus confused why her mother or mother inlaw don't give her uckle if she hasn’t got it herself.

16 hours ago, kuldipk123 said:

You seem ardent enough in your opinions about everything including good souls and bad souls.  Can you please do the courtesy to define what a ‘good soul ‘ is ? Are you God? Are you antaryami? Can you tell what I am feeling or about to say? Can you guess what I ask for in my prayers daily? Do you even know if I say my prayers ever? 

You really need to stop taking everything personally. The hoochies that I see daily @the gurdwaras and everywhere else have matching actions to accompany their outfits! They are tarty beyond description! 

Define ‘ civilised ways’ then? Crude people don’t behave in civilised ways! They are loud, thick and stupid, egoistical, attention seeking and you can imagine how unsightly they look!  It’s due to their crude thinking they dress the way they do, after all, we dress to express our inner selves as well as to give decent and suitable coverage to our physical bodies! We dress to express and cover ourselves from the elements and prying eyes! 

Women are not objects they are human. Our Gurus assigned equality to both sexes. Men have always carried out their responsibly of being decent women haven’t! They are the ones that impose upon men to treat them like SEX OBJECTS. If men don’t treat them as such they turn WILD!  Grow up and take some responsibility and stop moaning!

If the Gurus were walking on earth right now,  you would be wearing a turban or some other kind of head covering and decent punjabi suit when going for their darshans, unless you belonged to very poor family with no money to afford decent clothes! 

Don’t ever make the mistake that the Gurus are not watching you, whether you are inside the gurdwara or outside of it! God is omnipresent. So dress decent.  Keep your head covered always, and don’t show too much skin. In other words respect yourself and don’t abuse what God has given you. Don’t be gawaars!  Gawaar thinking minds act gawaar and express their gawaar inner selves by dressing in gawaar outfits! Also don’t forget, gawaars also eat gawaar food  and drink gawaar things!

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!

What a ridiculous, sexist post. Have you even reread what you’ve just written? Some people on here are unbelievably sexist. You’re turning Sikhi into a form of Islam. Grow up and understand that men and women are equal. You clearly don’t see women as your sisters. Control your own lust and shortcomings.

I’m tired of trying to reason with insecure sexist men on here, it’s such a waste of time and energy. Carry and and learn as it’s willed for you to learn. Good luck.