Need info about swami ram Singh ji

shastarSingh

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Is he a good parcharak?

He wears white which is good.Does he wear kirpan?

I have heard some of his prachar, and it seems really good and deep. He's a Nirmala sikh, who aren't always Khalsas. You will see some Nirmala sikhs wear a king of peach-orange type bana. But some nirmala sikhs do take khanday dee pahul. Alot of modern sikh sects and sampradaiyes seem to have Nirmala roots such as Nanaksar and some will say Mehta Chowk Damdami Taksal has as well. Even Radhasoamis and Naamdharis are said to have Nirmala roots. 

Nirmalas are very good at prachar as they do a lot of study, khoj of gurbani as well as Scriptures from other traditions and religions. 

44 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

I have heard some of his prachar, and it seems really good and deep. He's a Nirmala sikh, who aren't always Khalsas. You will see some Nirmala sikhs wear a king of peach-orange type bana. But some nirmala sikhs do take khanday dee pahul. Alot of modern sikh sects and sampradaiyes seem to have Nirmala roots such as Nanaksar and some will say Mehta Chowk Damdami Taksal has as well. Even Radhasoamis and Naamdharis are said to have Nirmala roots. 

Nirmalas are very good at prachar as they do a lot of study, khoj of gurbani as well as Scriptures from other traditions and religions. 

I think Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale said that nirmalas shud wear white and have 5 kakkaar.