Singhs taking opium in Gur sobha granth

shastarSingh

8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The Zulu would seperate the Sukha into two forms. They'd soak the Sukha in water extracting the cbds basically the water solubles, and they'd be left with water cured Sukha that was higher in thc and could be turned to Hash. The water soaked Sukha and Hash were consumed to run 50 miles and more to fight. If wounded they would use the cbd water for pain and slow bleeding or die in Sukha ..I mean Sukh..

Interesting, where'd you get this info from? 

10 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

I hv also heard that when Singhs hv Shaheedi degh and fight in battle, they get protection from Shaheed Singhs.

Bro, who do victorious non-Sikh fighters get protection from (in a supernatural sense) when they fight Sikhs protected by Shaheed Singhs? And in those instances when the non-Sikh emerges victorious, why does that protection fail the Singh? Try to answer without resorting to the "Karams" argument, because I've heard it enough to last me a lifetime (or two).

12 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Bro, who do victorious non-Sikh fighters get protection from (in a supernatural sense) when they fight Sikhs protected by Shaheed Singhs? And in those instances when the non-Sikh emerges victorious, why does that protection fail the Singh? Try to answer without resorting to the "Karams" argument, because I've heard it enough to last me a lifetime (or two).

r u doubting the existence of Shaheed Singhs and their duty to protect Gursikhs?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...