One Nation! One Language!

TigerForce1

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

well i dont wanna be stereotyping but most mirasis iv seen in punjab have the master saleem, sabar koti kind of look 

i think hans raj hans is a chamar       he's another one who is obsessed with sufi stuff      enough of that   

i can't stand kanwar garewal  and how how behaves like a tramp 

dont like satinder sirtaj either   lol

Rightt, I see what you mean. Kuldeep Manak too. I find it interesting that we know little about Gurdas Maan's background though.

I thought Kanwar Garewal became a Singh? I know back in the day he was doing that Sufi sh!t as well but he makes Dharmik geet now I believe. I have to admit I liked that one that made him famous though, Mast was it? Just cus it was catchy af lol.

I cannot stand Sartinder at all. He irritates me the most and his voice isn't even good.

If you do wanna listen to Sufi, stick to Nusrat or just proper Qawalli man.

On 9/28/2019 at 11:48 PM, MrDoaba said:

Rightt, I see what you mean. Kuldeep Manak too. I find it interesting that we know little about Gurdas Maan's background though.

I thought Kanwar Garewal became a Singh? I know back in the day he was doing that Sufi sh!t as well but he makes Dharmik geet now I believe. I have to admit I liked that one that made him famous though, Mast was it? Just cus it was catchy af lol.

I cannot stand Sartinder at all. He irritates me the most and his voice isn't even good.

If you do wanna listen to Sufi, stick to Nusrat or just proper Qawalli man.

tbh im not really that into sufi music   i just dont feel it lol 

yh kanwar has grown his dhari out but he still acts like a tramp   i think its part of the act lol   i like his dharmic song takkri nanak di tho

Yh i cant satinder sartaj!   he has a very average voice     just because you know a few posh words in Persian doesn't mean you have a talent 

not really into sufi music  but i like this kalam by baba bulleh shah    its very real  and hits hard   same msg as Gurbani

this one is nice to   written by madho lal hussain  of lahore 

chambay di booti by bahoo is beautiful too     but thats about it lol 

On 9/25/2019 at 1:21 AM, jkvlondon said:

yep this git has broken his own followers trance by his vulgar language and beadbhi of altering Guru Gobind Singh ji's Deh Shiva bar mohe in his latest stage show. Sidhu Moosewala has also shot himself in the foot by using Dhan Dhan Mata Bhag Kaur ji's name in one of his vulgar songs . People are waking up to some extent to the amount of cynical thuggi going on by these purveyors of kalyugi gandh. Gurdas and tawaifs have plenty in common ghungroo, sharabi songs, and selling themselves to the highest bidder

lmao . he also prefers wearing skirt ( chadra) when on stage lmao