Anxiety

Guest Singh

When you are happy or laughing do you go asking for help? After all you are in those 'emotional states' temporarily before you are in another temporary state. They are caused by specific inputs (i.e a joke) that your 'wiring' interprets and responds to with an action like laughing, endorphin release etc. The same goes with 'anxiety' it's a product of your 'wiring' (or ego if you want to give a specific name, that voice inside your head, the me), and how it responds to stimuli / inputs. Does your eternal 'awareness' that observes the voice in your head suffer with anxiety, stress, laughter, joy etc? Nah. That was the way this fool dealt with emotions it didn't like. I (in a loose sense) just started to observe the emotions as a temporary thing that come and go, and if they deep down didn't make me better were just not welcome anymore in taking up my awareness. That voice in your head is not you. Read some Elkhart Tolle to understand a bit about that disfucntional voice in your head 

On 10/16/2019 at 6:19 AM, Guest Singh said:

Caused primarily by external issues, uncertainty, being treated unfairly. But at times I’m feeling constant anxiety but I can’t figure out why.

do you watch the news?  if so stop.  they deliberately try and scare people these days.  if you still want to keep up to date, just skim a quality newspaper online once a day.

also, do you associate with people who talk in ways that make you feel nervous.  again, try and cut down time spent with them.

try also practising affirmations.

when you feel anxious for no reason, try and preoccupy your mind with something like a relaxing computer game/app, watching a comedy or a simple sport like kicking a ball around.  anything that you mind feels drawn to.

also, you can try taking a natural b-complex supplement.  don't take megadoses though.

I want to get better, I want to get over this but things are getting worse before they get better. I’m really hoping this is not something I have to deal with the rest of my life.

Here is what I’ve tried so far:  herbs, teas, ardas,psychologists, deep breathing, meditating, exercise, listening to path,family dr who prescribed anti anxiety pills and antidepressants, psychiatrist, echart tolle,counselling.  I’m at the point where I don’t know what else could work. The antidepressants and making me worse, family thinks I’ve gone crazy 

On 10/27/2019 at 5:20 AM, Guest Singh said:

The antidepressants and making me worse, family thinks I’ve gone crazy 

How long you been taking them   because when you take them  they first make you even more depressed and then it gets better. When your first take them it first makes you go down and then after you start feeling better and your mood goes up 

Guest Paapiman
On 10/27/2019 at 1:20 AM, Guest Singh said:

I want to get better, I want to get over this but things are getting worse before they get better. I’m really hoping this is not something I have to deal with the rest of my life.

Here is what I’ve tried so far:  herbs, teas, ardas,psychologists, deep breathing, meditating, exercise, listening to path,family dr who prescribed anti anxiety pills and antidepressants, psychiatrist, echart tolle,counselling.  I’m at the point where I don’t know what else could work. The antidepressants and making me worse, family thinks I’ve gone crazy 

Singh saab,

Where do you live? Canada? Are you Amritdhari?

Have you tried Hypnosis? Music therapy?

Are you married or single?

Have you talked to any Gurmukh Mahapurakh about your situation?

Do you recite Sri Dasam Gurbani? If no, then please try Sri Braham Kavach sahib (32 times or more on a daily basis).

Bhul chuk maaf

On 10/27/2019 at 5:20 AM, Guest Singh said:

Try CBD oil. 

it may be some person who has passed and wants you to pray for them (not necessarily someone you knew while they were alive).  their 'touch' is causing you anxiety.

just say a simple prayer to God for their uplift on their behalf, and do some Naam japa to God on their behalf (like nine times Naam jap).

On 10/29/2019 at 4:26 PM, Guest guest said:

it may be some person who has passed and wants you to pray for them (not necessarily someone you knew while they were alive).  their 'touch' is causing you anxiety.

just say a simple prayer to God for their uplift on their behalf, and do some Naam japa to God on their behalf (like nine times Naam jap).

Thanks for the advice, I think you have point.