Nishan Sahib Dream

Guest Gurdeep Kaur

Guest Gurdeep Kaur

Hello Friends,

I would appreciate your feedback in interpreting my dream.  In Dream I saw I am at a gurdwara, and outside in the ground, where I see that there are two rows one side there are appox. 32 sikhs holding Nishan sahib and they then bowed the Niashan Sahib to receive/give some sort of salami to something. The time of the event in dream seems like it is a night time.  What kind of meaning this dream may have ? Just a little about myself, I am a sikh women and extremely stressed with my life and have no hope that I will ever be happy or ever will have  normal family life.  I would truly appreciate, to decode this dream for me.

32 is a very common number for Jaap...

32 Brahm Kavach

32 Bhagauti Astotar

etc

Maybe it's not night time in the dream, perhaps it's Amrit Vela.

Dreams have little significance. Its just a by-product of your brain processing information after deep sleep. The further you progress with naam abiyaas dreams will finish completely.

but having a sikhi related dream is good, your mind seems to be in the right direction!

• 1 year later...
On 10/4/2019 at 11:24 AM, Guest Singh said:

Dreams have little significance. Its just a by-product of your brain processing information after deep sleep.

Not necessarily. Remember the Sakhi of that Sikh of Guru Nanak who saw Devi sweeping the house of the Guru