Why was not this news on front page of all newspapers!

shastarSingh

2 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

These days people hv very poor knowledge of ecology and natural world. They dont understand that if insects die, we humans die as well. 

They also don't understand that if phytoplankton (which are at the bottom of oceanic food chain) die, oceans die and we also loose 50% of our oxygen. 

this is the disease of the west , the native americans told them to their face that they would not be happy until all the fresh water was poisoned, the plants stopped growing because their greed for gold was so much ... they are utterly bereft of connection to their true world ...

You know the people who will suffer the most in any global ecological disaster like this will be the goray who made it happen. 

I have no idea who you panchoday are? But I know my ancestors adapted to survive the most harsh conditions. Living on horseback, hunted by powerful and ruthless adversaries, surviving on fistfuls of gram, doing long marches, fighting the dirtiest odds, raising tough warrior children. Some Spartan warrior ish. 

It's pampered, luxury loving fudhus that won't survive any harsh changes in future. Did your momma and pappa raise you to be one of these? 

Then, I think the panth will be better off without you anyway. 

17 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You know the people who will suffer the most in any global ecological disaster like this will be the goray who made it happen. 

I have no idea who you panchoday are? But I know my ancestors adapted to survive the most harsh conditions. Living on horseback, hunted by powerful and ruthless adversaries, surviving on fistfuls of gram, doing long marches, fighting the dirtiest odds, raising tough warrior children. Some Spartan warrior ish. 

It's pampered, luxury loving fudhus that won't survive any harsh changes in future. Did your momma and pappa raise you to be one of these? 

Then, I think the panth will be better off without you anyway. 

who are you talking to?

26 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

no need to swear , it weakens your words ...

Maybe most Panjabi men hide themselves from you women?  But believe you me, swearing seems to be natural to them - once you're out of earshot.

Maybe this is true of a lot of men in different cultures!!?? Sikh women should respect men who show them the truth about male norms - y'all should do the same with female chariters. 

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Maybe most Panjabi men hide themselves from you women?  But believe you me, swearing seems to be natural to them - once you're out of earshot.

Maybe this is true of a lot of men in different cultures!!?? Sikh women should respect men who show them the truth about male norms - y'all should do the same with female chariters. 

sikh women are also supposed to remind their men the mittas of jubaan that Guru Sahiban tld us to have ,  I cringe when I hear the maa bhain gaalan , the straightforward gandh that kalyugi men spout thinking I am one of them . It is not for us as sikhs ...

Guest GuestSingh
8 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

thatll never happen. cuz theyre too ashamed/embarassed of their true nature. but itll be exposed slowly.

heres one for the feminists.

rape fantasies.

explain that.

one study of 73 found more than half admit havin em once a year.

around 15% of em find it erotic/ pleasurable.

so these women find the idea of bein raped against their will enjoyable? wat if it happened in reality?

most popular 'perpetrators' were current partners, acquaintances/ friends n strangers. then ex partners n authority figures. a few even admitted their own relatives.

most participatants were white wiv more than 10% 'indian'/pakistani/ bangladeshi.

of course if u ask any of em directly theyll outright deny it cuz they have live up to the western hype/ propaganda.

then theres the chance that sum surveyed may have played down their true/deepest desires.

all were seein today is the conflict of nature/ideologies manifestin into the mess thats plaguin n confusin society.

woman will always be submissive to man.

no one can change the play/will of akaal purakh.

11 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

thatll never happen. cuz theyre too ashamed/embarassed of their true nature. but itll be exposed slowly.

heres one for the feminists.

rape fantasies.

explain that.

one study of 73 found more than half admit havin em once a year.

around 15% of em find it erotic/ pleasurable.

so these women find the idea of bein raped against their will enjoyable? wat if it happened in reality?

most popular 'perpetrators' were current partners, acquaintances/ friends n strangers. then ex partners n authority figures. a few even admitted their own relatives.

most participatants were white wiv more than 10% 'indian'/pakistani/ bangladeshi.

of course if u ask any of em directly theyll outright deny it cuz they have live up to the western hype/ propaganda.

then theres the chance that sum surveyed may have played down their true/deepest desires.

all were seein today is the conflict of nature/ideologies manifestin into the mess thats plaguin n confusin society.

woman will always be submissive to man.

no one can change the play/will of akaal purakh.

I think there is a big difference between this type of 'kinky fantasy' and actually wanting to be brutally violated by a stranger in real life. 

Also, I think way too many apnay idealise human nature - both male and female. When you mix in hyper-male dominated environments openly coarse sexual jokes are a norm. Panjabi pendu men do this A LOT! A lot of explicit talk with lots of reference to sexual anatomy. 

Over the years I've lived in accommodation which were female dominated too. I think many conservative apnay buy into this projected image of women as pure, virtuous and coy - which I believe is totally false, and is an image that curiously cuts across many cultures. Believe you me, when girls get together, and feel they are out of male judgment they can be just as sexually vulgar as men on building sites - often even worse. lol

It's just human nature. I think many apnay really struggle with this truth because of idealised notions of femininity. I think females feel they have to be a thousand times more deceptive than men to survive or get by because of patriarchy. Also that they can't be as open with their sexuality because of judgement. So like gays in the past, they often express this in clandestine ways. I think this is one of the (many!) themes in CP as well.