Jug jug peeri chale satguru di

Pallav2015

On 10/21/2019 at 7:19 AM, Pallav2015 said:

If I started this topic why does it bother u ? U probably thought I worship radasoami

thete are so many fake babe in sikhi to making up fake storylines and confusing khalsa panth

Yup, your a yogi worshiper.  Do you go to yogi bhajan tomb and worship with rest of the 3ho.  Or are you worshipping him in top secret mode.  Make sure the blinds are closed, smart tv is facing away from you and then you pull out his toe nails to bath in milk and feed them sweet indian food.  I think he liked white women that he can force himself on.  So maybe try that next time you worship him.  you pull his picture out from under the bed sheets and coerce a white woman into your livingroom.  

On 10/2/2019 at 4:29 AM, Pallav2015 said:

Dass need to know what this pangti really mean

har jug jug peeri chalay satguru de

jinni gurmukh naam dhiyaa

what does the jug mean

how long is the jug ?

how long one jug last how many years?

who guru ramdas ji calling satguru in this pangti

Jug means an age. This does not necessarily have a set amount of years. For example, according to the sanatan traditions, kaljug is 432000 years in length (we're about 4500-5000 years in to it). The previous jug, Dwapar, was twice this, 864000. Prior to that, Treta jug was double that and the prior Sat jug was double Treta. And before all of these, Gurbani talks of "36 jugs" of nothingness. These 4 jugs are cyclic in nature. As such, there is no set defined length of a "jug", merely that it is an age.

As far as your second point goes, it could mean he is talking of the Gurgaddi, or his own Guru i.e. Guru Amar Das Ji. But I'm not entirely sure. Maybe someone more learned could give you a more complete answer?

On 10/2/2019 at 4:29 AM, Pallav2015 said:

Dass need to know what this pangti really mean

har jug jug peeri chalay satguru de

jinni gurmukh naam dhiyaa

what does the jug mean

how long is the jug ?

how long one jug last how many years?

who guru ramdas ji calling satguru in this pangti

I think I watched a video from basics of sikhi and they were going through a pangati, a similar line came up to maharaj referring to a guru and they explained that maharaj is referring to the guru before them basically their guru. 

So in this case Dhan Guru Ramdas ji is referring to Dhan Guru Amardas ji. 

Think logically, it can only really be either Akaal Purakh or previous gurus before Guru Ramdas ji. Who else could Jagat Pooran Gur Avatar Akaal Purakh jyot be referring to as their guru?

37 minutes ago, 1Anonymous1 said:

Think logically, it can only really be either Akaal Purakh or previous gurus before Guru Ramdas ji. Who else could Jagat Pooran Gur Avatar Akaal Purakh jyot be referring to as their guru?

Come on now, it means the tomb he worships.  The guy who is dead and buried at a 3ho burial site.   The guy who draw the ling and worshipped it and got other gullible people to worship it.  @Pallav2015 worships Shiva ling.  For him it lives forever 

So let us take the pangti juga jugantar khayi khaye from japji sahib. It means that we have been eating what God has given us from any jug that ever existed. So we have been around since a long time ago. 

Jug can also refer to just time. Aadh saach jugaadh Sach. God was around even before the jugs came into being. 

If we take the pangti jug jug peere Chale satgur dhi and look at the whole shabad in context I think it is recited from the view of Bibi Bhani ji when she was going to get married. It talks about daaj.. And what she valued in her daaj - naam japna. It talks about naam japna in her fathers house (which is this world) so that she can be beautifully adorned in the next world. 

The shabad is also a praise of the living God whose name is saach. Thus he will always be around. Satgur ji refers to the True Guru. A Guru  who is pura and who will lead his followers and join them to the truth i. e. Parmatma. 

On 10/26/2019 at 3:07 PM, Akalifauj said:

Come on now, it means the tomb he worships.  The guy who is dead and buried at a 3ho burial site.   The guy who draw the ling and worshipped it and got other gullible people to worship it.  @Pallav2015 worships Shiva ling.  For him it lives forever 

Thank you ? for being so kind 

• 3 weeks later...