Sign in to follow this  
nav88

Need help with translation

Hi I am looking for help with translation for the following text from Mukat Marg Granth.

Could someone help please.

image.png.16085da8f4a9e0aa413c1511591e7de3.png

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
35 minutes ago, nav88 said:

Hi I am looking for help with translation for the following text from Mukat Marg Granth.

Could someone help please.

image.png.16085da8f4a9e0aa413c1511591e7de3.png

It says the third method or solution for "giras rog - ਗਿਰਸ ਰੋਗ" is to do a Sampat Paath of the shabad given. I have no idea what type of illness this is or what the following lines after the shabad are saying exactly. @dallysingh101 can probably help you. Anyway this is the shabad:

ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥
Soraṯẖ mėhlā 5.
Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:

ਜਨਮ ਜਨਮ ਕੇ ਦੂਖ ਨਿਵਾਰੈ ਸੂਕਾ ਮਨੁ ਸਾਧਾਰੈ ॥
Janam janam ke ḏūkẖ nivārai sūkā man saḏẖārai.
He dispels the pains of countless incarnations, and lends support to the dry and shriveled mind.

ਦਰਸਨੁ ਭੇਟਤ ਹੋਤ ਨਿਹਾਲਾ ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਬੀਚਾਰੈ ॥੧॥
Ḏarsan bẖetaṯ hoṯ nihālā har kā nām bīcẖārai. ||1||
Beholding the Blessed Vision of His Darshan, one is enraptured, contemplating the Name of the Lord. ||1||

ਮੇਰਾ ਬੈਦੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਵਿੰਦਾ ॥
Merā baiḏ gurū govinḏā.
My physician is the Guru, the Lord of the Universe.

ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਅਉਖਧੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਦੇਵੈ ਕਾਟੈ ਜਮ ਕੀ ਫੰਧਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
Har har nām a▫ukẖaḏẖ mukẖ ḏevai kātai jam kī fanḏẖā. ||1|| rahā▫o.
He places the medicine of the Naam into my mouth, and cuts away the noose of Death. ||1||Pause||

ਸਮਰਥ ਪੁਰਖ ਪੂਰਨ ਬਿਧਾਤੇ ਆਪੇ ਕਰਣੈਹਾਰਾ ॥
Samrath purakẖ pūran biḏẖāṯe āpe karnaihārā.
He is the all-powerful, Perfect Lord, the Architect of Destiny; He Himself is the Doer of deeds.

ਅਪੁਨਾ ਦਾਸੁ ਹਰਿ ਆਪਿ ਉਬਾਰਿਆ ਨਾਨਕ ਨਾਮ ਅਧਾਰਾ ॥੨॥੬॥੩੪॥
Apunā ḏās har āp ubāri▫ā Nānak nām aḏẖārā. ||2||6||34||
The Lord Himself saves His slave; Nanak takes the Support of the Naam. ||2||6||34||

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• I got to say Snatam Kaur does a good job in promoting bani though. 
    • It's better for certain types of blokes to give it a miss too. Or else they can end up facing serious charges, what with all that drink and all that stuff laying around to hurt someone with. lol
    • getting to the point where it's just best to go home after the Anand Karaj , the rest of the day gets spoilt by yobbish/slaggish behaviour by wannabe coconuts ...that's why I do.
    • sikhi was known in the west well before the multiple sex offender Yogi Harbhajan turned up on US soil, he tainted the image of sikhi by running a gangster organisation running mail fraud whilst starving and exhausting the followers into a suggestible state to donate their full workday and wages to the cause . He forcibly sterlised one woman, and made another have multiple abortions all the while raping others , such a saintly soul, you can read the transcript of one court case online. the response of the current runner of sikhnet is to paint the victims as mad, vengeful, evil women and stop them from even talking about the truth anywhere.
    • 1. the news is lifted from indian and other diaspora desi run agencies so nothing involving their effort other than cut paste 2. sikiwiki is their number one weapon after their cut paste distorted translations of gurbani  to insert false info and doubts against sikhi 3. the 3HO er who 'made' the translations of gurbani did not know gurbani fully before being tasked by yogi  to present his 'translations which was actually repackaged work of desi Sikhs of yesteryear. 4. every fb post, mention of sikhnet is accompanied by a link which goes through a barrage of subsciption or money demands which are obnoxious and make people think that all sikhs are like that ...moneygrubbers which is not true. 5. most of the kirtan is uploaded from other sites too , I guess that is their MO zero effort max profiteering 6. Desi sikhs should investigate their operations and clarify to foreign official government departments that they do not speak for sikhs everywhere , in fact, US sikhs have protested against Indian Govt agents hosted by these bheki folks.  

Important Information

Terms of Use