Guru Nanak's revolution

JSinghnz

As part of the 550th Prakash Utsav of Guru Nanak, I request Sikh Sangat to share the  revolutionary messages given by Guru Nanak on this forum. These can be used to educate people from other religions and communities about Guru Nanak's glory. 

For example, how he liberated his followers from the shackles of blind faith in empty rituals like fasting, escaping to jungles and gave inspiration to find God while leading a family life. 

Quotes from His bani with English translation would be most welcome. 

If someone can share a power point presentation about this, I would be extremely grateful. 

One of my favorite sakhis from guru Nanak Dev Jis janamsakhi is the sakhi of Bhai Lalo and Malik Bhago and how when guru ji squeezed Bhai Lalos bread milk came out of it while when guru ji squeezed Malik Bhagos blood came out of it   Waheguru 

I first heard this sakhi as a monah and it got me really interested in Sikhi

movie scene from Nanak Shah Fakeer and beautiful shabd

Bhai Lalo has been immortalized my Guru Nanak Dev ji by mentioning him in Babur Bani which Guru Nanak Dev Ji wrote after the Malik Bhago incident 

https://www.sikhs.org/transl12.htm