Kurds abandoned after fighting ISIS

dallysingh101

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Keep deluding yourself. Look at what jumping around abroad in foreign wars cost us as a panth. 

Only Waheguru knows how many lives lost, how many raped, separation from important historical sites. God knows what other smaller heritage items got destroyed, looted, lost in the turmoil.  

This is the consequence of trusting the wrong people.  

You Tharkhan folk could have lead and not buggered off to East Africa. Considering how highly educated you guys were.

Or those Urban erudite Khatris, but of course it is us big dumb Jatts that are at fault. 

We don't have any brains all we know is how to fight. There was a war available and us big dumb Jatts took the bait and went all over the world and established communities and inadvertently spread Sikhi.

7 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You Tharkhan folk could have lead and not buggered off to East Africa. Considering how highly educated you guys were.

Or those Urban erudite Khatris, but of course it is us big dumb Jatts that are at fault. 

We don't have any brains all we know is how to fight. There was a war available and us big dumb Jatts took the bait and went all over the world and established communities and inadvertently spread Sikhi.

You weren't the only ones going global and spreading Sikhi. I think you've done a better job of spreading balle balle-shava shava myself.  

12 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Strange, I've met a few juts who were booted out too over the years? They owned farms out there or something? (and they wore those 'legendary' starched pags too incidentallyy) You ain't the only ones who ain't done too badly either, incase you haven't noticed. You ain't the only ones who can land on their feet. And I take no pleasure in saying this, but boy, if all the persistent complaining from Juts back home are anything to go by, things are far from the rosy picture you're trying to paint.  We all know about the cancer inducing food from over fertilising the land. We all know that despite practically running Panjab, Juts have struggled to create an economy that keeps the populace productive - hence everyone trying to flee the place. Let's not talk about the nasha issue. 

Probably, most people treated the blacks bad out there (Africa). I can actually understand why Idi Amin booted them out. I think there were a bunch of people from India out there - apnay, hindus, muslay - if accusations are true, then they are all guilty probably. No one group.  I think on top of generally ignorant attitudes that might have been prevalent, the Indian norm of insularity played a big part in what happened. Communities sticking to themselves, whilst others looked on at their luxurious lifestyles. Maybe that's how some Germans saw Jews pre-WW2? And those starch pag tarkhans were a tiny section of that wider community. That isn't even comparable to mass-indoctrination your mob opened themselves up to, and tried to pass off as our heritage. 

No one is jealous of you btw. No one (with any intelligence at least) is aspiring to be like you. That's just what you tell yourselves to cover up your own issues. 

And that post that had you 'bwaaah-pareepaing' - sure, it was provocative, but the important point about being politically used and discarded seems to have gone right over that head of yours. 

These are rapidly changing times, the landscape is not exactly static. I hope certain members of the community have actually learnt from the past. 

These are important lessons to impart to future generations. We don't ever want what happened to us (as a panth) back then, happening again. 

And your people did get used and abused hardcore. Your forefather was one of the smart ones that clocked that, that's why he did what he did with his medals. They say intelligence skips a generation sometimes. 

There are potentially more serious issues than your pendu caste pride at stake here. The political landscape around us is likely to change rapidly around us. Your people were generally a bit slow to clock that last time, and we had a bloodbath in Panjab. So forgive me if I flag the consequences of chaaploosian in the past - even if it stings your ego. 

The problem with being dominant section of the Sikh community is that other sections don't like it.

We are Braggart type of folk with our big puffed out chests (which I even find cringe worthy ) and this must grate a lot of other sections of the community but along with those cringeworthy stuff there are a lot of good qualities. 

I reckon you are quite jealous of Jatts which is why every topic you raise goes back to it.

We Jatts are what we are, good and bad.

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

You weren't the only ones going global and spreading Sikhi. I think you've done a better job of spreading balle balle-shava shava myself.  

Good for me

If you think that i am a balle balle shava shava then you really don't know Jatts! 

I'm now going to watch some Sidhu Moose Wale videos on you tube ??

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Nothing wrong with cleaning toilets. It's an honest living.

You duggus did not treat those blacks very well and they booted you guys out.

You guys went there to work on those rail tracks and thought you guys were the big shots when you opened up some businesses. 

You got arrogant. And then Africans kicked you out. Funny what happens when coolies get a bit of money.

It's always the mercantile types that get their ***s handed out to them.

Us pendu jat boots haven't done too badly for all our faults.

That's why Tharkhans get jealous of us "janver ".

You guys think "how is it that us educated coolies who cosied up to the Brits in East Africa end up getting kicked out both those kallus and those dumb Jatts keep landing on their feet".

Anyway Akuna Mutata Jumbo Jumbo and all that 

Once again Jatta get your facts right

Uganda is where the explusion took place, sikhs in kenya, tanzania and zambia still enjoy comfortable lives.

They were not kicked out but came for the oppurtunites, and punjab is a perfect example of how jatts land on their feet, its been split into 3 over your water rights issue, which you still cant get

no tharkhans did not work on the rail road that was the gujeratis,

tharkhans came in for construction work intially

cleaning toilets - erm you make fun of choora chamar for doing menial jobs yet you do them yourself. i guess the main thing is you get free tickets to go to india to check your allotments... 

I guess if we treated the natives bad, then you got jatts like sidhu mooseman who really sucks up to em, another example of a jatt with a personality disorder

Asante sana jemba

jemba btw is swahili for farmer

27 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

jatts could afford brick built houses back then, so we had to go where the money was good.

i guess we were eductaed hence we dont need to fight over what is bani and what aint

6 minutes ago, satsangee said:

Once again Jatta get your facts right

Uganda is where the explusion took place, sikhs in kenya, tanzania and zambia still enjoy comfortable lives.

They were not kicked out but came for the oppurtunites, and punjab is a perfect example of how jatts land on their feet, its been split into 3 over your water rights issue, which you still cant get

no tharkhans did not work on the rail road that was the gujeratis,

tharkhans came in for construction work intially

cleaning toilets - erm you make fun of choora chamar for doing menial jobs yet you do them yourself. i guess the main thing is you get free tickets to go to india to check your allotments... 

I guess if we treated the natives bad, then you got jatts like sidhu mooseman who really sucks up to em, another example of a jatt with a personality disorder

Asante sana jemba

jemba btw is swahili for farmer

Jatts say and do a lot of things.

Jatts don't actually make fun of Chooreh. In fact you are not allowed to call them that, the term is Mazhabi. 

Chamars are a different matter but not for the reasons you think. Shame that Jagsaw is not around, because for all his faults he had lot better grasp in these things.

But there is a lot of derogatory terms I have heard about Jatts on this forum.

One thing about Jatts that other Sikhs from other backgrounds don't get is that we will actually acknowledge and respect Sikhs from other backgrounds if they are worthy of respect. 

You may not see that being the big headed Tharkhan. Like it said " Shoti Jaat Shoti Dimagh"

30 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The problem with being dominant section of the Sikh community is that other sections don't like it.

We are Braggart type of folk with our big puffed out chests (which I even find cringe worthy ) and this must grate a lot of other sections of the community but along with those cringeworthy stuff there are a lot of good qualities. 

I reckon you are quite jealous of Jatts which is why every topic you raise goes back to it.

We Jatts are what we are, good and bad.

Although that pendu stuff is seriously cringeworthy, it ain't that man.

What happened after annexation is scary. Juts seriously need education, the big fear is that would be foolish enough to drag us in the tutti like that again.  

And don't you ever forget how the average Jut makes a living in the UK. They got taught by tarkhans (from Panjab not Africa) to do a man's job, or else they'd be doing all that minicab driving and chef stuff that most do in other diasporas - like tonday. 

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Although that pendu stuff is seriously cringeworthy, it ain't that man.

What happened after annexation is scary. Juts seriously need education, the big fear is that would be foolish enough to drag us in the tutti like that again.  

And don't you ever forget how the average Jut makes a living in the UK. They got taught by tarkhans (from Panjab not Africa) to do a man's job, or else they'd be doing all that minicab driving and chef stuff that most do in other diasporas - like tonday. 

The Juts are in many different professions today both blue collar and white collar.

The Juts in the UK came before the Kenyans and were doing a lot of hard physical work.

You obviously don't know much about the other diasporas. In the US, Canada the Sikhs are involved in trucking and farming and gas stationing. It might not be white collar work but it can be quite lucrative, not my cup of tea but fair play to them.

Sikh of Jat background have been in these places for over 100 years. They are landowners and quite successful.

I got a relative in Australia who went from Punjab and started a trucking business. He's on good money, got several trucks and has a nice property portfolio. 

There is a Sikh community in Australia that has been around for over 100 years and they are predominantly Jats. 

Shame your adversary Jagsaw isn't around.