Kurds abandoned after fighting ISIS

dallysingh101

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You are the one that brings up caste all the time.

I am just responding to what you try to bring up all the time.

That's because it's relevant to the discussion. 

If you can't see what I'm getting at and parallels with the situation in the OP with what happened to the panth during colonialism and when partition happened, you must be even more of a thick plank than I can imagine. If you can't see how this is seriously relevant to us today, given that the animals at play here could very well create ww3, then you must really be a dense plank of the highest order. Don't you ever forget what your forefather did with his medals - and don't you ever stop thinking about why. Because what I'm talking about is very closely related to that. 

After all your bluster here for all these years.

Be the bigger man here, put your money where your mouth is and show some leadership, show us how it's done.

But we know you won't, you are all mouth and no action!

You don't know what anyone has done, or is doing. I bet you're just a quiet office boy yourself, whose never seen any action. 

Stop being a tool for others with your non-points. 

The time for leadership will be coming real soon. That played out jut-brit sycophant garbage is definitely going, and the first and most important kick off we're going to have is internal. 

All this being said, just so some of you more simple minded veers can (hopefully...)  clearly get my point. I have nothing but the most respect and awe for those Singh ancestors/forefathers of ours that stood up for Sikhi and Sikh freedom whatever their background - you know what, I have even more respect for those from so-called 'neevay' jaats (so called churah and chamaars) that made sacrifices out of love and sharda over some economic gains certain other people craved (and still crave more than anything else by the looks of it).  Those apnay who fought for foreign kings/queens in foreign lands for foreign agendas, whilst Panjab was in dire need of their presence and protection don't fall into that category in my eyes. They are just sepoys who chose barhlaay agendas to affiliate themselves too over their own brothers and sisters. The carnage of partition at least partially is on their heads. And we can't ignore the fact that goray chose the most uneducated and probably quite financially desperate people to target for their propaganda, so it those terms, what happened can be partially explained. What we don't want is a repeat of that! 

In the UK, unskilled juts have now been largely skilled thanks to the pioneering efforts of the craftsmen of the panth. They no longer have to join dubious wars or organisations to survive. This is just some of the phal of nonjut leadership. And it is only just the beginning. 

Really, when comes to leadership, we want to return to the original meritocracy of the Khalsa. Frankly speaking, that caste based approach that was especially promoted by brits for their own agenda doesn't cut it, not least of all in the 21st century. 

Wake the hell up Singho. 

13 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's because it's relevant to the discussion. 

If you can't see what I'm getting at and parallels with the situation in the OP with what happened to the panth during colonialism and when partition happened, you must be even more of a thick plank than I can imagine. If you can't see how this is seriously relevant to us today, given that the animals at play here could very well create ww3, then you must really be a dense plank of the highest order. Don't you ever forget what your forefather did with his medals - and don't you ever stop thinking about why. Because what I'm talking about is very closely related to that. 

You don't know what anyone has done, or is doing. I bet you're just a quiet office boy yourself, whose never seen any action. 

Stop being a tool for others with your non-points. 

The time for leadership will be coming real soon. That played out jut-brit sycophant garbage is definitely going, and the first and most important kick off we're going to have is internal. 

All this being said, just so some of you more simple minded veers can (hopefully...)  clearly get my point. I have nothing but the most respect and awe for those Singh ancestors/forefathers of ours that stood up for Sikhi and Sikh freedom whatever their background - you know what, I have even more respect for those from so-called 'neevay' jaats (so called churah and chamaars) that made sacrifices out of love and sharda over some economic gains certain other people craved (and still crave more than anything else by the looks of it).  Those apnay who fought for foreign kings/queens in foreign lands for foreign agendas, whilst Panjab was in dire need of their presence and protection don't fall into that category in my eyes. They are just sepoys who chose barhlaay agendas to affiliate themselves too over their own brothers and sisters. The carnage of partition at least partially is on their heads. And we can't ignore the fact that goray chose the most uneducated and probably quite financially desperate people to target for their propaganda, so it those terms, what happened can be partially explained. What we don't want is a repeat of that! 

In the UK, unskilled juts have now been largely skilled thanks to the pioneering efforts of the craftsmen of the panth. They no longer have to join dubious wars or organisations to survive. This is just some of the phal of nonjut leadership. And it is only just the beginning. 

Really, when comes to leadership, we want to return to the original meritocracy of the Khalsa. Frankly speaking, that caste based approach that was especially promoted by brits for their own agenda doesn't cut it, not least of all in the 21st century. 

Wake the hell up Singho. 

Go lead Dally!

Show us how it's done!!

Go back home and lead from there. When I mean home that is Punjab not Nairobi Kenya. 

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Go lead Dally!

Show us how it's done!!

Go back home and lead from there. When I mean home that is Punjab not Nairobi Kenya. 

Where I'm at, is home. I've told your bhangra paaing self my family is not from Africa a dozen times now, and like a defeated phudhu that's all you have to fall back on when all your arguments are exposed for the horse-tutti that they are - actually, let me take that back, and not do such a disservice to poor old horse-tutti, because at least horse-tutti is very useful to recondition and re-fertilise soil, and so serves some useful purpose, unlike anything you've ever come out with. 

Why do I need to go back and lead, when your own mob over there are doing such a grand job already.........<cough, cough> That's why everyone is rushing to join them........

For the conscious, freedom loving, intelligent UK brothers out there, these niggly things we have to talk about are going to upset some no doubt, and caste is the number one way outsiders have used us in the past to serve their ends, to our own detriment. And they did target specific castes, and not for the flattering reasons they put out there. You should be sharp enough to see what I'm doing here. It's a tough job to try and spark brains that have been getting carefully brainwashed for a century and a half, by some of the most manipulative people at that too. It's got to be done regardless though.  

Ultimately, we have our own independent destiny as a panth, and part of that involves making sure bahurlay bundhay don't manipulate, use, indoctrinate and even try and destroy us. These things are much bigger than any jaat-paat pride anyone can ever have. I'm sure at least a few of you get this. 

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Where I'm at, is home. I've told your bhangra paaing self my family is not from Africa a dozen times now, and like a defeated phudhu that's all you have to fall back on when all your arguments are exposed for the horse-tutti that they are - actually, let me take that back, and not do such a disservice to poor old horse-tutti, because at least horse-tutti is very useful to recondition and re-fertilise soil, and so serves some useful purpose, unlike anything you've ever come out with. 

Why do I need to go back and lead, when your own mob over there are doing such a grand job already.........<cough, cough> That's why everyone is rushing to join them........

For the conscious, freedom loving, intelligent UK brothers out there, these niggly things we have to talk about are going to upset some no doubt, and caste is the number one way outsiders have used us in the past to serve their ends, to our own detriment. And they did target specific castes, and not for the flattering reasons they put out there. You should be sharp enough to see what I'm doing here. It's a tough job to try and spark brains that have been getting carefully brainwashed for a century and a half, by some of the most manipulative people at that too. It's got to be done regardless though.  

Ultimately, we have our own independent destiny as a panth, and part of that involves making sure bahurlay bundhay don't manipulate, use, indoctrinate and even try and destroy us. These things are much bigger than any jaat-paat pride anyone can ever have. I'm sure at least a few of you get this. 

I thought you hate UK so much so why you call it home? 

Kenyan Tharkhans like yourself (and it so bleedingly obvious you are one )clearly have this vitriol against us unparh knuckle scrapping dumb farmers. 

Parrhe lokh don't go about doing street violence like you are so keen to instigate for whatever street cred you want to get.

Our people are very much clued up, they just keep quiet and get on with their business. 

These are the silent majority you won't hear about. They are increasingly office/white collar types who do things in a white collar ways like opening up Sikh schools , volunteering to help out the homeless, setting up charities and Sikh prisoners. Setting up lobby groups like Sikh federation to put pressure/influence on the government and parties to get more Sikh MPs. (Look at what the labour party did to the Ilford South candidate , that is your local area )

You insult all these Sikhs who are sticking their neck out trying to improve the situation of the panth by calling them pappus/phudus etc. A lot of them come from that farming lot. 

You don't need to spark their brains,  they have enough brains to do the things they know they need to get done.

Hindsight is always 20/20

51 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

During gore times. The only way to get weapons and training was through the british army. They had confisticated all kirpans and allowed no training. So those who used to be faujis were the most able to protect themselves and others during 47. 

And most even simple farmers did alot to protect themselves and land. They say the jallandhar and amritsar area was full of muslims but Sikhs managed to kick them out without losing that land to them. Ofc some sikhs went overboard butchering even minority, innocent muslims in their pinds.

The sikhs most at risk were those traveling from pakistan to india. They shouldve formed bands but as they were reluctant to leave land behind, they did at last resort and so were disorganized.

Some sikhs like in rawalpindi and mountainous areas killed there womenfolk. All did what they could, it was a time of chaos. In these times, no plans or forethought help. So best not to be caught up in these things. For which we can only blame our leaders. 

As to ppl who joined army. They say the brits said help us fight the germans and we would give india independence so a lot of indians helped with recruitment. Ofc we can say they shouldnt be so gullible. But sitting at home wasnt gonna give independence. Better to try and fail.And once gore tried to weasel out of the agreement, they faced backlash and had to do it. And joining the british was propagandized as being desh bhagats. 

Also most sikhs were used to being in maharaja ranjit singhs army. And being laid off was hard. But even modern western ppl, like the guy who wrote saragarhi was the coolest battle ever, couldnt understand how sikhs could fight for their enemy a mere 30 to 50 years later. 

I dont either. But i think it had to do with our panjabi ppls ability to survive. Most panjabis who were born in india have a ruthlessness. Even amritdharis and they can put religion and other considerations to the side to get ahead. And sikhi wasnt a big presence in pinds. My dad says that his local pind gurudwara used to do katha of ramayan only. The gurudwaras were run by mahants and so anything went. 

Also they say the way a circus performer gets lions to listen to him is by targetting the lowest lion in the heirarchy. And when the alphas see the lowest lion performing tricks and getting treats. The alphas will follow and do the same tricks to not be left behind and seem weak. And traitors are also those people that have the lowest position or most to gain by downfall of current empire.

So to keep our kaum safe, we have to make sure that there are no low people. No poor people, no mistreated ppl, and that all are educated. 

As for jutts being british loyal followers. The jutts think of the urban people as indian puppets. During 84, not many urbanites joined bhindrawale protests not the khalistani movements afterwards. When santji would say we sikhs are 2nd class citizens, the urbanites would deny it and claim to.their hindu neighbors and bosses that santji was just agitating and not to be taken seriously. When santji would say all sikhs should have weapons and be tyaar bir tyaar,.the urbanites ignored him. When the delhi riots happened, only then did the city folks wake up. They became anti-India. And saw santji as a hero and realized the importance of weapons and khalistan. 

Some sikhs i know were glad that delhi riots happened. Its a terrible position to hold as the rapes and tire burnings are sickening. I do not agree with them but i see why they think so. Because it finally woke up the other sikh communities and got them on th same page. Although even now some sikhs who lived outside of panjab,.hate santji and say all they did was create hatred of sikhs and create sikh terrotists. I dont blame them for thinking like this. They only got the news from panjab that was censored and propaganda. And they felt the discrimination and hardship.of living surrounded by hindus after 84 happened. 

That is what terrifies me. That we sikhs dont act with unity and dont take into account how our actions will hurt sikhs elsewhere. And other sikhs are just worried about their livelihood and not supporting sikh struggles elsewhere. It is disunity like this that makes some sikhs glad of atrocities like delhi riots. When we have big divisions like this, who needs enemies? 

Now sikhs are in all countries and joining any military or supporting army action,.sikhs have to take this into account. We have to support sikhs in afghanistaan, hong kong etc.

Sikhs are good about helping sikhs in trouble. But we dont have the collaboration to help sikhs in war or chaos. We should form networks between different sikh communitties worldwide. So that whem WW3 happens we know what is the best position for sikhs. 

Because as patroitism and nationalism is on the rise. If war happens our host countries like US,.canada,.and uk are gonna demand we fight for them to show our loyalty. Or they may round us up like japanese in US in WW2 or kick us out like burma did, or hate us like jews were. So we as sikhs should already decide, what to do. Like if war between US and china/Russia/Iran. And india joins the china alliance,.where so.we sikhs stand? 

47 minutes ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

As for the kurds. They say turkey told the US to stop supporting them or Turkey will join the Russia/Iran alliance. So america agreed. And as kurds are in many different countries and dont get along amongst themselves.

Turkey is already with Iran and Russia. How the US pretends otherwise is beyond me.  They literally kill us troops on site given the chance. Tending to suffocate or stab or both. 

Whether we are also allied with Russia, Iran and Turkey to destabilise and invade the middle east is yet to be seen. 

Kurds have been used and discarded twice now however and we better be done in the middle east because our best allies must be alienated by now having had self determination dangled in front of them twice while their women kick the outa Isis, whoever that even is. The funding suggests it isn't some random jihadis, that's a world funded mercenary army. 

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I thought you hate UK so much so why you call it home? 

Kenyan Tharkhans like yourself (and it so bleedingly obvious you are one )clearly have this vitriol against us unparh knuckle scrapping dumb farmers. 

Parrhe lokh don't go about doing street violence like you are so keen to instigate for whatever street cred you want to get.

Our people are very much clued up, they just keep quiet and get on with their business. 

These are the silent majority you won't hear about. They are increasingly office/white collar types who do things in a white collar ways like opening up Sikh schools , volunteering to help out the homeless, setting up charities and Sikh prisoners. Setting up lobby groups like Sikh federation to put pressure/influence on the government and parties to get more Sikh MPs. (Look at what the labour party did to the Ilford South candidate , that is your local area )

You insult all these Sikhs who are sticking their neck out trying to improve the situation of the panth by calling them pappus/phudus etc. A lot of them come from that farming lot. 

You don't need to spark their brains,  they have enough brains to do the things they know they need to get done.

You just keep obfuscating don't you. 

This is nothing to do with one race/community. We've had our lesson from the brits, so we make sure we don't let that happen again. 

The lesson is an important one and can apply to any other devious quom that tries to use us in future. I know you're trying to be devious, because no one can be slow as you are making out in terms of what I am saying we should be vigilant for, should things get tasty. 

It's simple rajniti. Something we lost after 'annexation' that our ancestors had previously. Stop denying it. They knew full well that the communities survival depended on our own ability to look after ourselves. It's clearly the inferior education system (with its demilitarisation and depoliticisation) that was imposed upon apnay, and the subsequent dumbing down that took place after 'annexation' that made us lose this basic understanding.

This isn't to do with any racial thing, but a political cultural thing. Ruling elites in the UK don't seem to have any qualms with feeding their own working classes to the wolves either by the looks of it. But it's our duty to try and keep our panth safe. It's simple logic that we can't do anything for anyone else (should we even want to) if we can't safeguard ourselves. 

Other quoms can be infinitely more ruthless and cold blooded than apnay can be collectively. That's a fact we can't afford to ignore. These Kurdish situation perfectly illustrates that. Our ancestors understood these things intuitively and through experience, and did a blinding job in counteracting this given the hard situation they were in. You don't even seem to be able to rise about your caste pride worse than any Hindu I've met. 

Self determination, land rights, water rights are of the utmost importance, as is having the understanding of how to farm said land, and make textile and medicinal use of it. The world is laboring under opression, and too many of us good people have been used and miseducated by the evil of Empire. 

We can all respect what our ancestors did out of necessity, but their virtues were misused. I think we should thank the ancestors for getting us this far, but our families were meant to work for themselves not serve global white power, miseducation, opression and greed. We were born to be self determined and serve Vaheguru as stewards of this place. 

They will use natural disaster and threats of terrorism, combined with pitting races against each other based on a fake view of the worlds resource situation to keep us tied up until it's over. We can try to fight from inside the system, but when all parties are party to it?  Good luck. We need Jathas and cooperation between Jathas, and we should value first Bani, and second, all knowledge of thriving in this place. If we don't have our own dentists we wont have any soon etc.

Other than Jaap Naam and watch the bombs fall, I can't really see much to do other than replace the governments, or our need for geovernments, with our own collaborative family groups. 

19 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You just keep obfuscating don't you. 

This is nothing to do with one race/community. We've had our lesson from the brits, so we make sure we don't let that happen again. 

The lesson is an important one and can apply to any other devious quom that tries to use us in future. I know you're trying to be devious, because no one can be slow as you are making out in terms of what I am saying we should be vigilant for, should things get tasty. 

It's simple rajniti. Something we lost after 'annexation' that our ancestors had previously. Stop denying it. They knew full well that the communities survival depended on our own ability to look after ourselves. It's clearly the inferior education system (with its demilitarisation and depoliticisation) that was imposed upon apnay, and the subsequent dumbing down that took place after 'annexation' that made us lose this basic understanding.

This isn't to do with any racial thing, but a political cultural thing. Ruling elites in the UK don't seem to have any qualms with feeding their own working classes to the wolves either by the looks of it. But it's our duty to try and keep our panth safe. It's simple logic that we can't do anything for anyone else (should we even want to) if we can't safeguard ourselves. 

Other quoms can be infinitely more ruthless and cold blooded than apnay can be collectively. That's a fact we can't afford to ignore. These Kurdish situation perfectly illustrates that. Our ancestors understood these things intuitively and through experience, and did a blinding job in counteracting this given the hard situation they were in. You don't even seem to be able to rise about your caste pride worse than any Hindu I've met. 

What caste pride do I have?

Only Juts have caste pride?

Let's get back to the question of Kurds.

Instead of looking at the situation from the filter of only British colonialism and caste, what do you actually understand about the whole situation of the Kurds in it's entirety?

Do you understand the history of the Kurds, their relationship with the Ottoman Empire, their role in exterminating the Armenians from Eastern Anatolia (1915 genocide) the carving up of former Ottoman lands (sandjuks) in the picot sykes agreement. The effect of the Lausanne Treaty between Greece and Turkey. The role of the Young Turks and Ataturk.

The relationships of the Kurds in the 4 countries I have mentioned with Shias/Sunni Arabs/Turks in those respective countries.

The relationships and groups within those Kurdish groups, the demographic changes in Turkey.

The effect of Erdogan and his family's relationship with the intention of supporting ISIS so that the gas/oil pipelines can be transmitted through Turkey.

That is just the tip of the iceberg.

There are whole geopolitical implications here that involve Iran, Iraq, Eastern Med, Russia, parts of the caucuses, even parts of the Balkans are impacted.

It is very complex and far more nuanced.

Compared to that, subcontinental politics is a picnic.

You'd be really shocked to see the level of hatred between these people. A real eye opener.

You might make some synergies with struggles of our panth with the Kurds but that is an over-simplification. 

If you want to do rajniti, you have to understand everything in it's entirety and not what suits us.