Biggest stock market bubble in history set to crash

shastarSingh

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2021 at 10:29 AM, imhosingh said:

The crash will only come when it is useful. The markets do not follow 'logic'..they are manipulated (just look at what gamestop revealed about market manipulation). The markets and their movements are controlled by a few firms and individuals. When the decide the market needs to pop, you'll be the last to know. It's a rigged system.

12 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

I think as @imhosinghsaid. 

2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

I think as @imhosinghsaid. 

thanx for replying veer ji.

problems behind 2008 recession were not solved and r just have been delayed.

Don't you think we need to spread awareness among the sikh community about the coming economic recession/depression?

Sikhs need to invest in rural farming land, learn some survival skills and prepare for stock market/real estate bubble burst.

Sikhs also need to be mentally prepared for a future that will be much less prosperous.

2 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

thanx for replying veer ji.

problems behind 2008 recession were not solved and r just have been delayed.

Don't you think we need to spread awareness among the sikh community about the coming economic recession/depression?

Sikhs need to invest in rural farming land, learn some survival skills and prepare for stock market/real estate bubble burst.

Sikhs also need to be mentally prepared for a future that will be much less prosperous.

What I meant by agreeing with @imhosinghis that I don't think such things can be predicted, and I don't personally think acquiring supposed knowledge will help much

I do not think it will as bad as late 2000’s. It happened because of no regulations against those who were making loans. 
Now it is totally different. Frank Dodd act is there to prevent massive frauds that happened back in 2000’s. 

personally, I feel stock market does need the correctionsz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...