Biggest stock market bubble in history set to crash

shastarSingh

On 4/26/2021 at 1:52 AM, TatKhalsaa said:

You've been predicting this Crash for 2 years now and whenever it happens you are going to give us the old "i told ya so." Just enjoy the market dude, and make money when you can don't be so scared

It's impossible to predict the exact time of market crash. Since 2008, money has been printed and given at almost zero interest rates.

Stock market bubble is getting bigger and bigger with each passing day and will burst.

Sikhs need to be watchful.

44 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

So stock prices should drop huh? Anybody got any tips?

Dig a well?

If one expects the market to recover you can short stocks before the fall or buy at the bottom. 

My family actually aquired a lot of stock and property during the great depression that way. We recovered from that though. No guarantees on recoveries, so if it doesn't recover, you just put your get out of town buy water and ammo money on useless stocks. 

If it does recover, you recover rich. 

My grandfather was just a young boy and he litetally had to stave off starvation hunting. Thankfully he could shoot anything he could see on the run no problem. An insanely gifted marksmen. Used to sit around shooting bees out the air because they annoyed him. Would shoot the points off barbwire fences for fun at 100m. Didn't shoot anyone in wwII.  Lol. Made it back with one leg and a lot of saves. 

Did butt stroke an ss officer with his rifle. They stormed a house and everyone in it was a child ss, so they held fire, but the ss officer was telling the children to shoot so my grandfather hit him with the rifle to shut him up, and he didn't get back up. Oh well. Kids were taken prisoner and treated well. 

The way america treated prisoners in wwII is one of the only truly dignified things we've done. 

That was a special generation that fought that war. 

Don't put any money in stocks you can't lose and yes maybe you can short sell or buy low. I'd consider other assets than stocks though too. Everything is going to go on sale. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Dig a well?

If one expects the market to recover you can short stocks before the fall or buy at the bottom. 

My family actually aquired a lot of stock and property during the great depression that way. We recovered from that though. No guarantees on recoveries, so if it doesn't recover, you just put your get out of town buy water and ammo money on useless stocks. 

If it does recover, you recover rich. 

My grandfather was just a young boy and he litetally had to stave off starvation hunting. Thankfully he could shoot anything he could see on the run no problem. An insanely gifted marksmen. Used to sit around shooting bees out the air because they annoyed him. Would shoot the points off barbwire fences for fun at 100m. Didn't shoot anyone in wwII.  Lol. Made it back with one leg and a lot of saves. 

Did butt stroke an ss officer with his rifle. They stormed a house and everyone in it was a child ss, so they held fire, but the ss officer was telling the children to shoot so my grandfather hit him with the rifle to shut him up, and he didn't get back up. Oh well. Kids were taken prisoner and treated well. 

The way america treated prisoners in wwII is one of the only truly dignified things we've done. 

That was a special generation that fought that war. 

Don't put any money in stocks you can't lose and yes maybe you can short sell or buy low. I'd consider other assets than stocks though too. Everything is going to go on sale. 

If anything i would buy gold, silver, diamond stocks, I bought a lot in hcmc, amc and a few in disney,  but starting to understand how the game works. The big boys never go for super amounts of money, just buy low sell on a little high, repeat process.  It a full time job to he honest, time I do not have.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...