Mahapurkh darshan in dreams.

Guest Deep thoughts

Sometimes it might be a product of thoughts. But sometimes it might be more (depending on your internal stage, level of naam abiyaas). Maybe if you’ve been remembering a mahapurkh recently they wanted to give you darshan. If they spoke to you maybe they answered something which has been on your mind.

no question darshan of a mahapurkh is a very good thing, and probably you experienced some kind of bliss from it 

4 types of darshan

chitar - by photos

sravan - by listening (like to katha or a sakhi)

supan - in dreams. 

sakhyad - physical (like Guru sahib appears in front of you while awake)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deep thoughts

the dreams that i had in my past years , was of mahapurkh who aren't in sareer..i was kid then ... when i grow up i had many dreams with maharaj ji s kirpa .. but couldn't find what those dreams indicate .. what message was their for me ? 

On 10/24/2019 at 4:29 PM, Guest Deep thoughts said:

the dreams that i had in my past years , was of mahapurkh who aren't in sareer..i was kid then ... when i grow up i had many dreams with maharaj ji s kirpa .. but couldn't find what those dreams indicate .. what message was their for me ? 

hi

some people keep a diary by their bed so they can note down their dreams as soon as they wake up.  because after that they tend to forget a lot about the dream and what it was about.

also, there may not be any message.  just may simply be 'sant darshan' (which is a great blessing).

don't get side tracked.  concentrate on simran.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:09 PM, Guest Deep thoughts said:

if we have mahapurkh darshan in dream .. are those dreams true ? or it is jst product of our thoughts. 

It’s real..well as real as life

the 2nd energy (astral realm) is a projection of the 1st energy (our true origin). The 3rd energy (the earth, world) is a projection of the second energy. It’s as real as this world. But the reality is that Nothing is actually real.