Punjabi Wedding fight - wolverhampton

Big_Tera

On 10/14/2019 at 1:00 PM, puzzled said:

This is halirious tho lmao  some1 sent me the video    imagine being there   haha!  The DELETED in short white dress seems to be trying to break it up   

I thought is was WWE when I saw someone lifting that chair.

Plus the screaming women doesn't help much. 

When I was growing up I used to see so many punch ups at weddings it actually put me off from going.

Usually it is the alcohol that triggers this.

I remember in the olden days when the bottles of sharab used to be on the table and the men folk used to have drinking contests. 

I notice that these days, they will have barmen serving the drinks and therefore there is a bit of control.

There used to be leisure centre that used to host these weddings and I used to these Midland blokes every Saturday always asking for directions to the pub.

We like to call goreh chavs but clearly we have our own chavvy element.

14 hours ago, puzzled said:

This is halirious tho lmao  some1 sent me the video    imagine being there   haha!  The slag in short white dress seems to be trying to break it up   

What kind of attitude is this?

Firstly, this is clearly not hilarious.

Secondly, you have no right to call Women or anyone else such derogatory words.

Thirdly. I'll admit to this looking chaotic, but to be honest, how do you actually know why the commotion occurred in the first place? 

The funny part was the MC saying calm down calm down now.. lol

Yep there was a time back in the day. When it was guaranteed there would be a fight. The reason was simple. .

There would be guys who had grudges against each other. The wedding was their opportunity to meet their enemies and have it out with them. 

Then people started to not invite people that were known to fight. Hence the fights stopped. Even now people will make sure to not invite 2 people who are known enemies so they won't meet up and spoil the wedding. 

This was a Bhat wedding btw . They are known for being violent especially after a few glassies lol. 

Seemed like it was started by some goreh by the looks of it. 

5 hours ago, Porsche911 said:

Thirdly. I'll admit to this looking chaotic, but to be honest, how do you actually know why the commotion occurred in the first place? 

I agree. Know need to call women names like that without even knowing them. 

On 10/14/2019 at 12:38 PM, Wicked Warrior said:

Doesn’t surprise me. Alcohol probably involved. All it takes is one person to look at another in a funny way, or an accidental push/shove, or a small remark and things can blow out of proportion. 

Yep. Alcohol can turn the nicest person into a foul mouthed lunatic ready to fight and make a fool of himself. 

On 10/15/2019 at 11:29 AM, Porsche911 said:

i think its hilarious    everyone was laughing at it at work

she's dressed like a slag   if a woman in my family dressed like that    god help her ....  

16 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

The women asking for money seem so cringe worthy. 

Since when is this a tradition to ask for money. Bunch of bafoons. 

just heard the accents, not I am definitely convinced about the waste-hole areas.

Good thing is most of the women are dressed respectfully, except the tall one behind the girls asking for money.