Extreme Fear/Scared

Guest Waheguruji604

Guest Waheguruji604

Hello, 

I am a 34 year old male from Canada. I was brought up in household were my parents believe in radhasoami path. I married my wife who's parents are amrit dhari. I by my own accord do not not believe in the radhasoami path. I have been going to the gurdwara on and off through out my life. I have been going quite often the last month or two. My situation is I am married with two beautiful daughters. I have extreme paranoia and fear of being hurt. I always see the same cars following me or sitting outside my house. In the mornings I feel sick to my stomach with the anxiety and fear of someone try to hurt me or my family. My wife is adamant that it's all in my mind. She dosent believe me and gets frustrated with me. I have been listening to path and trying to do the path I know in my head all day. She says guru ji is with you and everything is written, which you can't change. I have prayed and begged and pleaded for help with waheguru. There has not bee any change in my situation. I just want to know does waheguru have the power to save me and my family. Or do I have to take action myself? I have begged waheguru to show me a path I have cried, I have pleaded. I can't seem to shake the panic and fear of what is going to happen. It's effecting my marriage, my life and I don't know what to do anymore. The panic and fear of death everyday has broken me. No matter how hard I try to listen to path, recite path. It helps me only for a few minutes then the fear takes over. Please help with any in sight you can give me. 

17 hours ago, Guest Waheguruji604 said:

Hello, 

I am a 34 year old male from Canada. I was brought up in household were my parents believe in radhasoami path. I married my wife who's parents are amrit dhari. I by my own accord do not not believe in the radhasoami path. I have been going to the gurdwara on and off through out my life. I have been going quite often the last month or two. My situation is I am married with two beautiful daughters. I have extreme paranoia and fear of being hurt. I always see the same cars following me or sitting outside my house. In the mornings I feel sick to my stomach with the anxiety and fear of someone try to hurt me or my family. My wife is adamant that it's all in my mind. She dosent believe me and gets frustrated with me. I have been listening to path and trying to do the path I know in my head all day. She says guru ji is with you and everything is written, which you can't change. I have prayed and begged and pleaded for help with waheguru. There has not bee any change in my situation. I just want to know does waheguru have the power to save me and my family. Or do I have to take action myself? I have begged waheguru to show me a path I have cried, I have pleaded. I can't seem to shake the panic and fear of what is going to happen. It's effecting my marriage, my life and I don't know what to do anymore. The panic and fear of death everyday has broken me. No matter how hard I try to listen to path, recite path. It helps me only for a few minutes then the fear takes over. Please help with any in sight you can give me. 

try doing a lot of Chaupai Sahib paats daily that will help with strength of mind and ease anxiety, sukhmani sahib will help change the atmosphere of your home for a peaceful and happy one as your current state of mind is creating anxiety in everyone else too. Personally the Chaupai Sahib helped when I was really being attacked to build my confidence . If you listen to kirtan of 'ja too mere val hai , taan kiya mushanda' also will lift you and also change others attitudes towards you to be more friendly . Keep up with your naam japna

On 10/16/2019 at 4:20 PM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Paranoia could be sign of mental illness so do see a therapist, doctor or counselor

Keep doing paath as well

Yes.. You need to seek professional help immediately. Don't wait for this to go away. Get help right away. The stuff you're talking about is common in the phycological world. Try different forms of mental health treatments until you find one that works (cognitive behaviour therapy, counselling etc) 

On 10/16/2019 at 12:27 AM, Guest Waheguruji604 said:

Hello, 

I suffer from a fear of being slandered. Not the same thing but still a fear. And it can become self prophecising. 

You need to see a therapist. I used to have a fear of being mugged or killed or attacked aswell. Start trying to think more positively. Im starting to think more positively about myself and it helps sometimes. Same for your situtation. What will be will be, you need to accept that and stop being so Hyper Vigilant. 

See a therapist, my advice.