Guest NirbhauNirvair

Guest NirbhauNirvair

Hi, I am a 27-year-old guy from Delhi. I am Hindu by birth. I have been following and practising Sikhism since long. I love going to Kirtan Samagams and very much into AKJ Kirtans. I love baani. 

I have this wish to marry a Sikh girl someday so that we can go to Kirtan Smagams together, practise Sewa and Simran and so on. I don't think that will be possible if I marry someone who does not know what baani is.

Is this fine?

Can I marry a Sikh girl being a Hindu?

8 hours ago, Guest NirbhauNirvair said:

Hi, I am a 27-year-old guy from Delhi. I am Hindu by birth. I have been following and practising Sikhism since long. I love going to Kirtan Samagams and very much into AKJ Kirtans. I love baani. 

I have this wish to marry a Sikh girl someday so that we can go to Kirtan Smagams together, practise Sewa and Simran and so on. I don't think that will be possible if I marry someone who does not know what baani is.

Is this fine?

Mate,

did you ask sikhs permission or her families permission when you entered into a relatioship with her ?

If you go to smagams and have such high respect for our Guru sahiban and bani - why dont you embrace Sikhi altogether ?

Does the religion matter or are you overcome by lust ? Seems like the latter is more applicable in your case.

Fruitcake

19 hours ago, Guest NirbhauNirvair said:

Is this fine?

no.  it's not dharmic.  and Gurdwaras wont allow it anymore.

go find a Hindu girl who can shares your views.  you can discuss it with her before marriage and see if she wants to join you in your religious beliefs.  better for you.