Gender neutral bs

puzzled

On 10/29/2019 at 7:01 PM, puzzled said:

votes dont mean anything imo   they fought for a vote which means nothing. Women have all the freedom they want in todays western society yet look at the depression and anxiety levels among females ...     they've achieved nothing      but its good their working now because i aint gnna be doing all the work,  gd that they go out and work   thats the best thing they've done   bills are not easy to pay these days or mortgages.      the sexual liberation movement of the 60s was forced on by feminists   that didnt do them any good but just objectified them and made them easier targets.     feminists are the cause of s1uts everywhere  they were pushing the sexual liberation movement back then

You can't blame them for the vote thing. At the time it must have looked like this was a lever of power they had been denied and could change things for them. Maybe it did for a while. But the elite goray they were fighting against have been VERY adaptive and manipulative in derailing their movement and turning it into the buckwaas it is now. As usual, African-Americans clocked what was going on with this stuff before anyone else, and have created 'womenism' which is a more balanced thing and recognises racism.

Thing with feminist b1tches is that they will whinge out the place about gender discrimination but are totally silent about other people getting discriminated against - like from racism. Some clued up black women have woken up to this, because they are clued up about how these things affect their husbands/brothers/sons. 

As for s1uts being everywhere. I think any woke adult apna today, who actually bothers to examine the panths texts (specifically CP here, but even other earlier nonSikh texts like Dabistan allude to this point), should gather that sl@ppers have been around forever. They are just open with it now. Same as gandus etc. 

as for us ethnic men    well we are a bit more rough than your average white bloke in this country   its just the way we are    nothing wrong with it tbh  its healthy to be a bot rebellious now and then     but yeah ethnic men that behave like cavemen and beat their women are very wrong and only creating the image that media wants to create of ethnic men       english men are mostly nice people   but they are way to brainwashed by the media   no sense of pride for their country, culture, history   they have dropped their religion     us ethnic men have been harder to brainwash  because we are more rebellious so the media has made us into villains.   

Depends on where you go. And bro, plenty of apnay are as soft as shyte. Those 'gentle giants' golh molh types for instance. 

And I strongly disagree about your analysis about goray over here, plenty still linger on with their colonialist mentalities, even if it is surreptitiously. They think their culture involves prancing around the world and taking places over and rinsing them out because of the last few hundred years. They are in for a big shock now, because the international availability of cheap, quality weaponry like Ak47s makes it infinitely more difficult for them to try and do what they did before. And changes to communities that would be used as attack dogs in foreign oppression (and let's be frank, some of our own historical pendus fell into this category), aren't as desperate or keen to play this role in the 21st century - no matter how much some of their descendents might have nostalgia for these 'sepoy' days. 

It's obvious that they (firanghees)  thought that some people amongst apnay were more easier to brainwash than others in the past, and exploited that. 

I think some cultures lend themselves to being subverted and subordinate. So I don't agree that someone strong in any old culture is automatically protected against brainwashing. You have to have the right culture. Or more accurately, subculture, as any culture seems to consist of different strains. 

in general there is a disproportionate amount of white women with ethnic men than the other way round   

And this is what kills me about certain beta male apnay, they are whining about apneean not liking them, but these days when I go out, I see plenty of hot gorian (and others) checking me and other nonwhites out. And it does shock me because I'm middle aged and I don't think I'm particularly good looking. Okay, I might have trained a lot in the recent past and have benefitted from this physique wise, but the way certain apnay cry about jananeean baffles me, and makes me cringe. 

Plus despite all of the whining/hating bollox from certain apneean about apnay (many of these dumb b1tches go on to be groomed or just used like trash btw), plenty of gorian would love to be with a strong ethnic man over a gora these days. I think this is because many have clocked about gora man's lies about being some sort of protectors of females, when they've let God know how many get groomed, raped and abused here over decades. And how they've created pure destruction and violence with ill thought out wars recently. 

This is the evil of the lgbtq community. At first they said they just want equal rights which they got but they didn't just stop there.  Now they are targeting kids by indoctinating them at school at a very young age. 

This is Kaliyuga in full force and it is only getting worse. Sad thing is when you see misguided Sikhs standing up for these reprobates as if they are doing something very Dharmic. They don't realize they are standing up for a Paap filled lifestyle.

52 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

This is the evil of the lgbtq community. At first they said they just want equal rights which they got but they didn't just stop there.  Now they are targeting kids by indoctinating them at school at a very young age. 

This is Kaliyuga in full force and it is only getting worse. Sad thing is when you see misguided Sikhs standing up for these reprobates as if they are doing something very Dharmic. They don't realize they are standing up for a Paap filled lifestyle.

From what I gather, Dasam Granth Ji says that there are three genders. And I can get that. Females (who are attracted to males), males (who are attracted to females) and the rest of them (LGBTQ), who've now hijacked the alphabet. Are any letter safe from these people???? 

4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

From what I gather, Dasam Granth Ji says that there are three genders. And I can get that. Females (who are attracted to males), males (who are attracted to females) and the rest of them (LGBTQ), who've now hijacked the alphabet. Are any letter safe from these people???? 

Traditionally in India the 3rd gender refers to the hermaphrodites who are physically both male and female. In India they are commonly known as the Khusra community.

The modern lgbtq community as we see them in the West is not this whose problem is mental not physical. They have taken things way too far when they try to target our kids with indoctrination. It's largely a white man's disease. But they are trying very hard to infect Asian and black men with this disorder.

Yh the media is really pushing the whole gay stuff onto ethnic communities  and you can see this more and more on tv,    in eastenders a new punjabi family the Panesars just moved in 3 brothers and 1 sister and the sister is a lesbian! And her girlfriend is a muslim character!  They even kissed on screen    

21 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

It was never about equality 

This is tyranny 

36 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

'Sexual liberation was a complete con': She became infamous for her taboo-busting nude scenes. But Helen Mirren reveals why she felt objectified, embarrassed and exploited in every one of them

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-7635111/Helen-Mirren-reveals-felt-objectified-one-famous-scenes.html

When she was young and attractive, she uses her sexuality to get ahead. Even 20 years ago in her 50s she used her sexuality and used to play on it as a sex symbol.

She never had problem being objectified. 

Now she is in her 70s and is getting on a bit and is not attractive as she used to be (maybe she is not getting the acting parts that she used to) , it is a problem being objectified all of a sudden.

25 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

When she was young and attractive, she uses her sexuality to get ahead. Even 20 years ago in her 50s she used her sexuality and used to play on it as a sex symbol.

She never had problem being objectified. 

Now she is in her 70s and is getting on a bit and is not attractive as she used to be (maybe she is not getting the acting parts that she used to) , it is a problem being objectified all of a sudden.

So true! lol

Women are crazy like that. 

The attractive ones never think about the future and revel in the adulation they receive like they are high on drugs. When they get on, and they see they are no longer the centre of focus, it hits them suddenly and hard.